[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy goes in >"Hello Sharks, I noticed there was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 160627_sharktank_us_0.jpg (235KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
160627_sharktank_us_0.jpg
235KB, 900x600px
>guy goes in
>"Hello Sharks, I noticed there was a lot of people dying of cancer worldwide, so I developed these brand-new nanobots that enter the body and destroy cancer completely."

>woman goes in
>"Soooooo you guys, I totally recently became like, totally a mooom, and I thought OH MY GOD GUYS, why are there no clothesss jusssstt for mom, so I made my own line of mom dresses!!"
>>
>>84889182
>>>/r9k/ and let the adults talk
>>
>>84889252
This. Women are funny. Get over it.
>>
>>84889290
Said the tranny
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>84889290
>>
>>84889182
>highly experimental and expensive nanobots that may not actually work and will probably have to go through a tonne of red tape
Shitty risky investment.

>a low cost brand of clothing that appeals to the fickle nature of women
Guaranteed to make me money
>>
>>84890993
This and only this.

OP is destined to be a poor wagecuck.
>>
>>84889182
I got to work with the people who run Shark Tank (sadly not the Sharks themselves) and it's literally not like that at all. Everything is carefully and autismally planned to achieve an absolutely perfect racial and gender balance. Every offer / accepted offer / type of pitch and product is tracked and if any variable is out of balance they adjust it.

Go ahead and put the data together yourself. It's amazing actually.
>>
Hello, Sharks. My name is Matthew and today I present to you, Shitters! It's a little firehose... that you plug into your ass, just like this... And then you can take a shit.

>Matthew, what's stopping one of the big shit hose companies from squashing you like a little bug?
Well, I have this patent blah blah blah.
>Matthew, the evaluation seems a little high.
Well, if you look at our growth over time --
>How many units have you sold so far?
Well, only a couple thousand.
>I'm out
>I'm out
>I'm out
>I'll give you $250k and all you have to give me is 10% on every unit sold until I make back my $250k and then you're good to go
Weeeeeellllllll...
>I'll give you $1m but you have to accept it before I finish this sent--
Ok.
>For that, I'm out.

Every episode of Shark Tank ever.
>>
What percentage of startups are just apps that skirt various labor laws?
>>
>>84891780
The only way to run a successful startup is to be Jewish and say you're making a new subscription box service or the Tinder of Snapchat. The speculation dollars roll in and you cash out just before everyone else loses their shirts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.