[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: v.png (466KB, 613x438px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
466KB, 613x438px
Why the fuck can't /tv/ come up with anything remotely as good as pic related?
The sound effects, the casting, the makeup, everything is fucking perfect
Holy fuck, this shit is like 30 years old.
>>
because it would be full of SJW garbage and "muh refugees" nowadays

they'd probably give the lizard people white kids to eat on top of everything else
>>
File: 24.jpg (13KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
13KB, 290x198px
shit still holds up. that first reveal of Diana 10/10
>>
They did a remake a few years ago and it was shit
>>
>>84887980
i was too scared to watch this when it came out
>>
Birth scene was kino.
>>
>>84888162
>Diana
A.K.A My first boner
>>
>>84887980
OP here. Forgot about the fucking alien voices.
This show is so fucking unique. too bad they decided to kill it with a failed tv series.
>>
File: UFO-Pic.jpg (82KB, 720x390px) Image search: [Google]
UFO-Pic.jpg
82KB, 720x390px
You look up and see this wat do
>>
File: alien visitors.jpg (114KB, 1000x725px) Image search: [Google]
alien visitors.jpg
114KB, 1000x725px
>>84888190
Scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. Re-watched it a couple of years ago. For a television sci-fi miniseries from that time, it's good. I'm surprised it was even made.
>>
Can't believe they ended on a cliffhanger. I'm still pissed about it, 30 years later. Fuck you NBC
>>
I think it's such an appealing story, because it develops characters very well.
Something nowadays stories don't do very well.
You could think it's because of muh sf, but the characters and their struggles is what makes it so good.
>>
based Willie is my friend
>>
Reminder that this show is based on reality
>>
>>84888293
Pretend it's a helicopter and start shitposting on /x/ a few years again.
>>
Was spooky as a kid, and it still is. Although the last time I watched it, I laughed at the alien being born.
>>
>>84888133
Literal every science fiction show in the history of television deals with social issues. The only difference is now low IQ kids like you have been given a voice on the internet.
>>
>>84887980
Nowadays, if someone has an idea for a miniseries, networks just want to turn it into a show. So what if the story ends after 12 or 24 episodes? We're here to make BANK, senpai.

(See also: Flash Forward, L O S T)

There are some pretty good miniseries (nowadays they call them "Limited Series") on Netflix/Hulu, but you gotta look for them. I can't think of any sci-fi ones, but maybe some fellow anons can jump in.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.