[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ofw he actually thinks the bugs did Bueno Aires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: starship-troopers.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
starship-troopers.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>ofw he actually thinks the bugs did Bueno Aires
>>
Seriously, how the fuck could bugs send rocks from an asteroid belt to Earth. They have no space travel.
>>
bugs did the current anti trump administration sticky.
>>
>these brainlets ITT who haven't read the book
>>
>>84886860

>the book
>canon
>>
REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
>>
>>84886766
>>84886816
The movie isn't really clear how exactly the bugs send the asteroids and is left pretty ambiguous. I agree with you though there seems to not be much evidence to support the bugs are actually sending the rocks.

I enjoy how the movie slowly makes you empathize with the bugs and finally its like 'oh fuck its afraid'.
>>
>>84887830

The third movie pisses on the firsts ending by revealing that being caught was part of the brain bugs plan
>>
>>84886982

>original source
>not canon

heeheehee
>>
>>84887870

Well congratulations. it got caught.

what was the next step in the brain bug's master plan?
>>
>>84887417
the soundtrack is so fucking lit
>>
>>84887918
/tv/ has the attention span of a drooling 5 year old aspie and you expect them to be able to read a book?
>>
john hamm ?
>>
>>84887918
Have you read the book? The book and the movie are very different
>>
>>84886766

>Bug homeworld shown to be on the opposite side of the galaxy
>We're supposed to believe that the asteroid was sent Earth's way unironically purposefully to fuck up a human city a few hundred years old

So.... This is the power of Verhoeven commentary. Whoah.
>>
>>84886816
>They have no space travel.
They have multiple home planets and manage to attack others. What are you talking about?

>>84886860
>these brainlets ITT who haven't read the book
Just stop. The book has fuck-all to do with the movie, which you would know if you'd read the book. Movie is "inspired by" the book, at best.

>>84887870
>The third movie pisses on the firsts ending by revealing that being caught was part of the brain bugs plan
As made-for-tv sequel retcons go, this doesn't even rate, really.
>>
>>84886982
this
>>
>>84887952

It gets itself captured so it can relay information on humanity to the great brain bug which is an entire planet.

The brain bug at the end of 1 was psychic the entire time
>>
>>84887918
but it isn't, skymarshal.
>>
Diz best waifu

Pilot skank apologists can fuck right off
>>
>>84887417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThrVQKl04Ak
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.