[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucas Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Lucasfilm.jpg (103KB, 928x494px) Image search: [Google]
Lucasfilm.jpg
103KB, 928x494px
Wouldn't it be nice if we had leaks from Lucasfilm in the same fashion as the Sony Leaks? We'd get the private conversations fo Disney execs and how they're running the franchise.
Make it happen
>>
George: let's try shitty new idea
Disney: no we're going to remake A New Hope

/leaks
>>
>>84885022
I'd like to know how they were talking about duping him.
>>
>>84885715
>duping

Here's how it went:
-he can't possibly be as much of a kook as the rumors say
-oh god it's worse than we thought
-get this crazy old man off the set NOW
>>
>>84884950
ANAKINS A FUCKING SLOTH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>84886047
George was just too autistic to realize that Disney was going to fuck him over. He thought they would make the sequel trilogy he wanted and then after fuck off and do their own thing. They completely screwed him and ruined Star Wars. You can tell he's upset by it. I bet Mark Hamill knew George's plan and that's why he's so upset about his role in the films.
>>
>>84886162
Kethleen Kennedy, Bob Iger and Spielberg screwed George in the worst possible way. He always hated Hollywood shlock that keep doing the same movies over and over. They made a fucking dumbed down rehash of the original and called it a sequel.
>>
>>84884950
We naruto now!
>>
>>84886162

CONTROVERSIAL OPINION: George is great at universe building and his basic overall story would be great, it would only have to be really ironed out by writers though.

Anything other than this boring pseudo feminist power fantasy shit
>>
>hey george we want your franchise, here is four billion dollars
>ok sounds good

DUPED
>>
>>84886231
This.

funny how they turned star wars into the thing poor George hates most. safe generic remakes with no new ideas spawned out of the hollywood machine solely to pander and make money.

the star wars fans killed star wars.
>>
File: 1349878570049.png (2MB, 1400x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1349878570049.png
2MB, 1400x1126px
>>84884950
>mfw thinks 4chan has ever been behind this sorta thing
Oh you sweet summer child.
>>
File: What.jpg (74KB, 535x595px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
74KB, 535x595px
>>84886092
...what?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.