[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taxi Driver gets a lotta good press and reviews, but am I the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: travis-bickle-1.jpg (72KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
travis-bickle-1.jpg
72KB, 640x420px
Taxi Driver gets a lotta good press and reviews, but am I the only one fascinated by watching Bickle's descent into murderous alienation more than I am by De Niro and co.'s A1 acting?

also shoutout to Easy Andy, that guy was velvet smooth
>>
>childhood is getting pissed at Tarantino for saying Travis Bickle was a major racist
>adulthood is rewatching Taxi Driver and realizing he never once relaxes around blacks and Travis was racist as fuck and right about it
>>
>>84883811
well I mean it's fact, the way he twitches with that black cab driver buddy, his playing up of the cowboy-looking black pimps as dangerous, and his tense moment with the black youth are obvious right

it was never in doubt
>>
>>84883811
>>84883845
This. It's also worth noting that Harvey Keitel's pimp character was originally written to be a black guy
>>
>>84883769
That's the movie you fucking idiot. Do you think people were watching a different plot than you?
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>84883811
>right to be racist
>ever

Fuck off
>>
Was it autism?
>>
>>84884099
maybe desu
>>
>>84884099
He pretty clearly has ass burgers
>>
>>84883998
Nothing wrong with racism. A term coined by the kikes to "shame" anyone who isn't a good goy.
>>
>>84884099
He was partially based on Arthur Bremer who had schizoid personality disorder so yeah i'm sure Travis isn't neurotypical.
>>
>>84884467
the fuck's that even mean racism is a style of thinking its just got bad connotations
>>
File: Leave.jpg (174KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Leave.jpg
174KB, 712x1024px
>>84883998
Go back to your safe space.
>>
>>84884494
It's become a bad word, used against anyone who doesn't fit the "narrative" of being a progressive retard who loves everyone. Words like "racist" and "Nazi" have that power and "bad" connonations only because people are ashamed of being called that. And people are "ashamed" of being called that because of the media that has been filling their brain with absolute bullshit for their entire life.

t. proud racist.
>>
File: pope.png (354KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
pope.png
354KB, 500x419px
>>84883998
>femenazi
>JIDF

Only used by the_Donald. Honestly, I'm fine with that image, don't see anything cringe-worthy there. The only problem with this meme I have is that it's just another stolen and "reworked" meme from /pol/. If you hate us so much, why do you keep using our stuff? Why are you retards incapable of creating memes of your own?
>>
>tfw a potentially good thread gets hijacked by cucks and poltards
>>
>>84884598
How do you define the white race ? Look at the faces around you and try to show me typical physical features defining the race, like you could with a purebred dog. Any hair or eye color ? Size ? Nose Size ? Anything ?
>>
>>84885485
Those with European ancestry.
>>
File: webm.webm (834KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
webm.webm
834KB, 480x272px
>tfw your body is identical to Bickle's
my face is several degrees more ugly though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.