[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F is for Insufferable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: F_is_for_Family.jpg (25KB, 250x367px) Image search: [Google]
F_is_for_Family.jpg
25KB, 250x367px
Do the majority of people enjoy this? I'm about caught up and I'm kinda curious. I hate most of the characters aside from Mr Holtenwasser, Maureen, and the black guy that Frank worked with at Mohican.
>>
>>84882940
Its terrible and very cliche.
>>
it's good. better than rick and memey
>>
>>84882940
I'LL PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKING WALL
>>
>>84883180
Not gonna lie, I started out hating Frank. I'm not loving him like I do the three I listed in the OP, but I think he's gotten a lot better.
>>
>>84882940
No it sucks donkey. Bojack horseman or whatever and this show suck. Netflix failed at adult cartoons.
>>
It's ok to watch in bed before I go to sleep.
>>
>>84883424

Agreed but inb4 some redditors jump on your for attacking their "muh feels" - the show
>>
king of the hill is the only cartoon i think i appreciate as an adult for non-nostalgic reasons. i don't mind bojack as much as people on here hate it because 'lol reddit' though. i enjoy watching south park pre season 12-13 or so. F is for family just struck me as excessively bad. it reminds me of KotH as far as what it seems like it's trying to do, but with none of the likability and not a whole lot of comedy.
>>
>>84884157

Bojack isn't bad because Reddit but it is a redditor meme. I would argue much moreso than Rick and Morty, which is actually pretty funny if you don't get triggered by the nihilist stuff.
>>
>>84884157
>none of the likability
why do people always complain about characters not being "likable" in shows about dysfunctional families/people in general?
>not a whole lot of comedy
i also don't get this criticism, i find it equally if not more comedic than any of the other "dark" adult cartoons
>>
>>84882940
>Another animated sitcom about a family
Why is that the only thing western "adult" animation can come up with?
>>
>>84884328
some people have different tastes and opinions than you. shocking, i know
>>
>>84883936
>>84883424
Rick and Morty are more up your alley, faggots.
>>
>>84884408
when normal people are asked why they make certain criticisms, they attempt to explain them. when autists are asked, they screech about "HURR WUTS THE MATTER, NEVER SEEN AN OPINION THATS NOT URS???"
>>
>>84882940
Almost pissed myself watching this scene, reminds me of early Simpsons/The Critic

https://youtu.be/dGfRMWw4t_U
>>
>>84882940
It's an okay distraction if you aren't completely sick of Bill Burr yet, but aside from its use of curse words and some of the stuff you wouldn't be able to see on network TV, it's nothing special at all.

Also the animation quality is complete trash, it's fucking ugly.
>>
>>84882940
>F is for Insufferable
you're so lazy you couldn't even come up with another word that starts with F?
>>
>>84883936
>everything I don't like is reddit
Tryhard faggots need to be gassed or kept longer in detention.
>>
yep, it was good. Along with rick and morty and bojack horseman
>>
>>84886579
Now THAT'S What I Call Reddit!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.