[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
And who will direct it?
>>
>>84882335
charlie sheen will play him
>>
>>84882335
was he literally /ourguy/?
>>
>>84882720
No, because we all use computers all the time.
>>
>>84882720
>beta faggot who only went on one date and girl later recounted he "smelled like old milk"
>spends all his days mathematically shitposting by himself /innawoods/
>makes shitty bombs that hardly kill anyone
>dude computers are evil LMAO

ted kaczynski was a faggot. Bundy is more interesting with larger kill count, varied kill style (has both premeditated and "rage mode" encounters) , as well as plenty of dramatic non killing interactions to draw from.

albert fish is the edgiest

dahmer is the saddest though also really edgy

HH Holmes is the only american killer that is worth making a high budget production about, though. Murder Mansion arc + Torture Orphan travelogue is unbeatable.
>>
>>84882335
Hollywood is too scared to even try getting his message out there. Too powerful to remind the public. It's buried like Janet Reno and the feds killing all those kids in Waco cause fuck you we can.
>>
File: leftism.png (152KB, 1200x1630px) Image search: [Google]
leftism.png
152KB, 1200x1630px
What did old ted mean by this?
>>
>>84882335
Iris Elba
>>
>>84882964
>HH Holmes is the only american killer that is worth making a high budget production about, though

Scorcese/DiCaprio kino incoming
>>
>>84882335
snoop dogg
star and direct
>>
That guy from Bug can play him, forget his name.
>>
>>84883459
Absolutely spot-on
>>
>>84882964
Ted was literally a supervillian straight out of comics IRL

His bombs were getting more and more dangerous as he perfected them over the years and he accomplished his goal of publishing his manifesto. He was very successful unlike those other retards killing without purpose
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>it's a 16 year old tumblr rejects who have never even skimmed his manifesto pretend Ted wasn't right about everything thread
>>
File: Drake-Bell-Mugshot.jpg (26KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Drake-Bell-Mugshot.jpg
26KB, 615x409px
>>84882335
>>
File: Kaczynski.jpg (35KB, 239x425px) Image search: [Google]
Kaczynski.jpg
35KB, 239x425px
young Ted was a handsome dude

you could make a good move about his time as the youngest ever Berkeley professor and his eventual breakdown
>>
>>84883842
i haven't read his manifesto, you're right about that. the page that was posted above he seems actually pretty reasonable and effectively clarifies each of his statements
>"we do not intend to imply these groups are actually inferior, just the details of leftist psychology"
I'm wondering at what point he really goes off and starts to REEE though.
the most i know about him was that he was
>a luddite (see: trash)
>smelled like fucking old milk (see: trashman)
>purported to be an intellectual elitist (see: i can't personally verify this, but if true, trashfag- true intellects suffer the abject humility that comes with overwhelming knowledge.
>his bombs sucked and he didn't change anything b/c he spent too much time masturbating alone in a cabin (weak ideological trash trashman trashfag)
>>
They have made a movie about him. The main character was his cabin. Here's a shot. No trailer.
>>
File: james bennis.jpg (43KB, 719x407px) Image search: [Google]
james bennis.jpg
43KB, 719x407px
>>84884385
Came here to post this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.