[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the lady in white, the devil or jesus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: The-Wailing[1].jpg (356KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The-Wailing[1].jpg
356KB, 1080x1600px
Was the lady in white, the devil or jesus?
>>
>>84878898
Jesus. If he would've listened to her everything would've been alright
>>
just a remimder that koreans haven't made a decent film in over a decade now
>>
>>84878898
White=good
Japan=bad
>>
>>84878898
of course she was the good guy, didn't you pay any fucking attention?
>>
>>84878898
https://youtu.be/lxjp2YIk798

You're welcome.
>>
>>84878898
>Jap foreigner is the literal rapist devil
Really gets the good ole noggin jogging into the distant sunset
>>
>>84879235
>haven't made a decent film in over a decade now
I heard the handmaiden was good but havent seen it and I liked New World,

what was the last good thing they made over a decade ago??
>>
>>84879361
t. the great-grandson of a comfort girl
>>
>>84879361
Even goes for the loli
>>
>>84879380
Memories of Murder came out in 2003. everything after that has been shit or mediocre. Japan is no better tho tbf
>>
>>84878898
Literally underwhelming piece of shit and one of the rare few movies i've shut down mid-watch and i've suffered through shit like Things.
>>
>>84879351
seen it, the 5 stage thing seems like nonsense

-Why was the shaman acting like he genuinely cared when he was calling the father and stopped in the car all afraid

-The end where the stranger turns into the devil? when speaking he sounded like he was saying everything
is subjective and if you think he is the devil then that is what you will see and pointed to the sickle the priest was holding because the priest had already made up his mind

Throughout the movie i was constantly changing my mind about whether the stranger and shaman were both good or only one was or they were both bad, I don't think the video can be that simplistic theres more interpretation to it
>>
File: i-saw-the-devil.png (316KB, 806x453px) Image search: [Google]
i-saw-the-devil.png
316KB, 806x453px
>>84879444
>>
>>84879444
>Japan is no better tho tbf
I can't think of any good japanese movies compared to korean 2000-present
>>
File: jaqHR[1].jpg (349KB, 1612x1074px) Image search: [Google]
jaqHR[1].jpg
349KB, 1612x1074px
>>84879444
>Memories of Murder came out in 2003
same main actor is in this, came out in 2007
>>
>>84879558
>The chaser
>The good, the bad, the weird
>Mother
>Castaway on the moon
>The man from nowhere
>Nameless gangster
>>
>>84879565
Check koreeda out. That guy has some good flicks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.