[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: daredevil-punisher-feather.jpg (194KB, 951x796px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-punisher-feather.jpg
194KB, 951x796px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Daredevil, along with anyone who tries to stop frank Castle. Killing mafia goons, rapists, and general scum is not wrong.
>>
lemaskusumn daredevil
>>
When will Punisher series start anyway?
>>
>>84878150
Neither of them. People an disagree and still both be right
>>
>>84878150
>FRANK DON'T KILL PEOPLE IT'S WRONG
>Okay... you know, I might take that argument better coming from a different character, but, uh... You've killed people too. Like, a bunch of people.
>NOPE I AM NOT LIKE YOU!!!
>You're fucking with me right? Like, I saw you kill about a dozen people, earlier tonight
>NO I DIDN'T KILL EM, I JUST BASHED THEIR HEADS IN WITH A STEEL PIPE UNTIL THEY STOPPED MOVING AND LEFT THEM IN THE STREET
>...what do you think that does to a person?
>KNOCKED EM OUT COLD. NOW HELP ME GET DOWN OFF THIS ROOFTOP IM FUCKING BLIND
>>
>>84878423
>NOW HELP ME GET DOWN OFF THIS ROOFTOP IM FUCKING BLIND

kek
>>
>>84878150
DD for having such a fucking awful suit.
>>
>>84878823
At least he got a costume, the other three weren't allowed one
>>
>>84878359
Sometime this November...
>>
>>84878823
The costume is fine, its the mask that looks wonky. And they fix that in season 2.
Personally I liked the look when he was first starting out, with the ski mask and black shirt best of all.
>>
>>84878791
>>84878423
That was not funny.
>>
>>84879122
please be nice to our guests.
>>
>>84878423
Daredevil beats up criminals nightly and sends them to the emergency room.
Hospital emergency rooms and hospital beds are overcrowded every night.
Regular people who need the emergency room or a hospital stay might not get proper treatment.
Criminals don't pay their hospital bills, hospital expenses get passed on to regular people. Insurance premiums go up because of this and some people lose their health care. They may die because of this.
Punisher kills criminals directly.
Daredevil kills innocents indirectly.
>>
>>84878931
Luke cage never had a costume did he? I just remember that helmet that he has that shows up in the flashbacks. Otherwise it was just regular street clothes, right?
>>
>>84878150
Punisher is literally the only capeshit who knows what's up.
>>
>>84878150
when are they finally going to portray Daredevil or Batman as an actual insane person

it doesn't make sense to have these characters be sane
>>
>>84878423
keked hard at last line
>>
>>84878150
Daredevil is literally, if you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>84878278
Jesus wouldn't approve what you've just said.
>>
File: m5KVKNF_d.jpg (149KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
m5KVKNF_d.jpg
149KB, 640x848px
>Captain America and Iron Man got tricked into fighting
>Superman and Batman got tricked into fighting
>Daredevil and Punisher have fundamental ideological differences that lead them into conflict with each other

How did a Netflix series do it right and two massive films fuck it up so badly? Episodes 3 and 4 were kino.
>>
>>84880331
Cause someone cared about writing something decent
>>
Punisher is never in the wrong
>>
>>84880151
The nolan movies and even BvS did a decent job as portraying batman as a broken individual who's sank into their obsession.
Or do you mean something like Arkham: A serious house? I'd watch the shit out of that movie if it was done right. Like Jordorowsky's Batman.
>>
>>84880746
Jesus don't agree with you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.