[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAJOR SPOILERS- DCEU Full Slate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

File: 5673867-1798742529-boom..jpg (1MB, 1552x1920px) Image search: [Google]
5673867-1798742529-boom..jpg
1MB, 1552x1920px

Dark Universe- September 7th
Aquaman- December 21st

The Flash- Valentine's Day
The Batman- June 14th
Suicide Squad 2- September 13th
Superman- December 11th

Gotham City Sirens- Valentine's Day
Wonder Woman 2- June 12th
Green Lantern Corps- September 11th
Batgirl- December 4th

New Gods- March 5th
Shazam- June 4th
Justice League 2- October 1st
Nightwing- December 3rd

2022 will have films for Batman, Flash, Aquaman and Superman film. This films will not be announced.

- Joss Whedon will help with other DCEU films after Justice League as a creative consultant. Batgirl won't start filming at least until early 2019 since the script still isn't complete and Whedon is busy filming and editing Justice League.

- Dark Universe the next film to head into production and Warner Bros will announce the director and cast at Comic-con. Doug Liman left the project weeks before the announcement came out and Warner Bros was already looking for replacements. Guillermo del Toro will be attached as a producer and some of his ideas from his old treatment will remain. The studio currently has two top candidates for John Constatine. Swamp Thing and Zatanna have been cast. Filming will begin in September.

- Aquaman movie mostly focuses on Arthur's relationship with Mera and his past. Black Manta is the main villain of the film. Ocean Master is a villain but he's more antagonistic towards humans. Aquaman, Black Manta and Ocean Master will be revealed in full costumes at Comic-con.

- The stories for Green Lantern Corps and The Flash were written by Geoff Johns. Green Lantern Corps will have both Atrocitus and Sinestro as villains. Other corps will cameo or be mentioned. The Rogues will be the villains for The Flash film. Captain Cold, Heatwave, Golden Glider, Weather Wizard, Trickster and Mirror Master will be the line up. Cyborg is in the new script. Reverse Flash is in the film and will reveal himself as the man who killed Barry's mother at the end of the film.
>>
File: 123123.jpg (49KB, 580x870px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
49KB, 580x870px
>>84877373
>Dark Universe
MATT RYAN OR WE RIOT

ALSO MAMMARIO AS ZATANNA
>>
- Gotham City Sirens has been delayed due to Ayer being busy with Bright's editing and will have to promote the film later this year. Originally Gotham City Sirens was scheduled to release before Suicide Squad 2 but the film has now been pushed back and Suicide Squad 2 will be taking over. The script is also being rewritten to add Harley Quinn back into the film. The new pitch for the film is that Amanda Waller has been collecting metahumans and criminals since the first Suicide Squad. Eventually, she sends them to hunt down Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Joker in Gotham. At the end of the film the Sirens will escape but Joker's fate hasn't been determined yet.

- Matt Reeves will start working on The Batman around September.

- The next Superman film will not be called Man of Steel 2. Warner Bros wants to distance themselves from the mixed reception of the first film. Kanto and Ascension (Intergang) will be the villains of the film. General Sam Lane is also in the film as an opposing figure to Superman but him and Superman will reluctantly work side by side due to having the same goals.

- The New Gods has been discussed for quite sometime. Warner Bros is looking at Peter Jackson to possibly direct the film. George Miller was offered the film but Miller will be working on his next two Mad Max related films. Darkseid, Highfather and their sons would be the main protagonists of the film.

- Black Adam film will most likely not happen. The Rock is scheduled to appear as the character in a post credit scene and in the next Superman film after believing Superman is The Wizard's new champion. He will make his first full appearance in the Shazam film and will most likely cameo in future Justice League films.
>>
>>84877373
>New Gods- March 5th

No fucking way
>>
>>84877373
>- Dark Universe the next film to head into production and Warner Bros will announce the director and cast at Comic-con.
>Release: Sept 7th 2018

Hahaha what a fucking nightmare. It'll be shit.

>2019: 4 key movies

Are they fucking joking? They are so mad about being behind Marvel they're trying to rush this shit out. But with ~8 capeshit movies a year you "gotta watch" because they're all interconnected.. this shit will tank the entire genre.

Have they learned nothing from the past?
>>
>>84877373
>Dark Universe

you mean Justice League Dark? You went to all this trouble to type out this stuff and you use the name for Universal's own cinematic universe? Totes believable now
>>
File: 1491811288115.jpg (73KB, 323x345px) Image search: [Google]
1491811288115.jpg
73KB, 323x345px
>Green Lantern Corps- September 11th
>>
Who will be the villain in Batman? It better not be Joker. After Leto's atrocious performance I have no desire in ever seeing another Joker story. He single handedly killed the character.
>>
>>84878049

OK name a more interesting Batman villain that hasn't been used yet in any of the Batman movies to date.
>>
>>84878105
Riddler. A serious take on the character that is.

Hush is another interesting villain.
>>
Black Adam probably won't happen because WB realized The Rock movies always bomb when he isn't in a franchise or ensemble film. He's extremely overrated.

More Joker & Harley? Just what we needed. I wanted Suicide Squad 2 to focus on new different characters and characters from the previous one.

I don't think Dark Universe will ever happen. The film screams development hell for me.

WB simply doesn't have a creative team to make a New Gods film.
>>
>>84878422
>Riddler
>TO DATE

>Hush is another interesting villain.

OOGA BOOGA I'M YOUR EVIL DOPPELGANGER.

Come on
>>
>>84877417
Still, hope Kea-no comeback.
>>
>>84878105
>name a more interesting Batman villain that hasn't been used yet in any of the Batman movies to date.
Why are we excluding "villains who have already been used in Batman films"? Especially when The Joker is a villain who has been used multiple times before, it makes sense to only compare him to villains who HAVE been used in Batman films. Riddler, Two Face and Scarecrow are GOAT villains. The Joker is a character that appeals to 13 year old boys, not a deep or compelling character, you grow out of him very quickly. And Leto managed to fucking murder that character with one film.
>>
>>84878787

There is no 'we', no hivemind, no consensus, I by my lonesome asked the question.

Which you can't it seems.
>>
>>84877373
>Dark Universe- September 7th
Literally impossible

>2019
>4 movies
Sure thing sweetie

>New Gods- March 5th
Fuck off plebs aren't ready for Kirbykino
>>
>>84878854
Not an argument.
>>
>>84878105
Clayface but if they make him a tragic sympathic character and not a MCU tier moustache twirling piece of shit
>>
File: 006.png (886KB, 1188x1437px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
886KB, 1188x1437px
>>84877485
They are a billion ahead Marlel by the 4th movie though
>>
>>84877417
I liked this guy in Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Never watched Constantine. Is it worth a watch?
>>
>>84878105
Clayface
Black Mask
Deathstroke
Mad Hatter
Red Hood
Arkham Knight
Prometheus
Batzarro
Calendar Man
Zebra Man
Super Man
Crazy Quilt
Adolf Hitler
Kite Man
Catman
And Hugo Strange
>>
>>84877373
Why do you fucks make up all this bullshit then don't back it up without any source?
>>
>>84879604
Red Hood and Arkham Knight are the same person.
>>
>>84877373
How in the fuck could JLD hit September of this year if it hasn't even begun production
>>
>>84879705
:^)
>>
>>84877373
>Dark Universe- September 7th
Hasn't even been written let alone filming
>>
>>84879268
Iron Man actually sold more tickets than BvS
>>
Actual insider here, a lot of this is crap.

The MoS sequels script is about Superman being pushed to the point where Batman was in BvS. Main villains are The Elite. The reason they want the Elite is to appeal to the horny teen market with a young British actor all the kids can get behind.

This is, literally, the only script floating around for it. I can't stress that enough. There is no scenario where Kanto and Ascension appear

Dunno where all this is coming from.
>>
>>84880274
>Main villains are The Elite
Oh God please no
>>
>>84880310
>DCEU is prominently team up films
Duh?
>>
File: 1499534454238.png (189KB, 742x359px) Image search: [Google]
1499534454238.png
189KB, 742x359px
>>84877373

Also spoilers Spiderman homecoming is more critically acclaimed than any DCEU movie.
>>
>>84880274
And the Cyborg movie is cancelled
>>
>>84880815
What's wrong with fucking Metallo, why do we need a fucking brit smartass edgelord
>>
>>84880900
Homecoming put me to sleep
>>
>>84879604
Body Horror batman film with ClayFace please
>>
> Dark Universe- September 7th

lol at least act like you put some effort into this
>>
>>84880900
You posted it 4 times today shill, I'm glad you're happy with the score daddy Disney bought for this movie and it's time to stop, the movie is bad and will underperform accordingly
>>
>>84880969
>>84880949

Don't worry DCEU pajeets playing second fiddle the best franchise in the world is nothing to be ashamed about...oops I forgot you're not even second that's probably Pixar or Star wars.
>>
>those fake ass dates for movies that wont come in 3-4 years

sure bud.

aquaman is already %50 filmed and you say not filmed not casted Dark universe will arrive 3 month before

kek

also
>ever releasing movies in December
you want star wars to destroy you?
>>
>>84880908
Dunno about that, I mostly know about Batman and MoS2
>>
>>84877424
>The next Superman film will not be called Man of Steel 2.
Yes. It will be called Man of Tomorrow.
>>
File: Mad_Love_cover.jpg (56KB, 300x452px) Image search: [Google]
Mad_Love_cover.jpg
56KB, 300x452px
>>84877373
>Valentine's Day - The Flash
Not doing pic relate. When will they learn. This is like free shekels.
>>
>>84881100
How long Aquaman has been filming?
I thought Star Wars left December.
>>
File: 1496151648746.png (568KB, 1820x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1496151648746.png
568KB, 1820x1400px
>>84881041
>best franchise in the world
Hmmm...
>>
>>84877417
FUCKING. THIS.
>>
>>84881041
Go suck Tony's dick. If you can push Penis Parker out of the way, that is.
>>
>>84881187
It started filming on May.

though some scenes already shot while shooting Justice League i think.

its pretty near to end
>>
File: Etrigan.jpg (59KB, 658x371px) Image search: [Google]
Etrigan.jpg
59KB, 658x371px
>>84877417
>For 500 years, he and I have been bound.
>A Demon from Hell, a Knight of Renown.
>Though we were curse to be slaves to each other.
>I know of no man I'd want more for a brother. >Farewell mortal.
>>
>>84881306

LOL keep seething punk. You're butthurt that despite wonder woman MCU still has the best capekino RT score aren't you?
>>
>>84881418
>>
>>84881473
Who would you guys cast as Jason Blood?
>>
>>84881444
Actually, I don't give a shit. They butchered pretty much 90% of what I loved about the character.
>>
File: 1472013465799.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472013465799.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>84881240
>Shrek has more oscars than marlel
>>
>>84881535
>>
>>84881613
And what's wrong with that? Shrek has far more imagination in his character intro than the whole MCU combined.
>>
>>84881535
tom cruise
he has etrigan's height
>>
>>84881700
Brilliant. Oldman would probably go all-in and affect some thicker, alien-sounding accent that's like a softened Old English. I would love it.
>>
>>84881773
Touche
>>
>>84877373
>Whedon is busy filming and editing Justice League
No matter how many times I read it, it still makes me depressed
Snyder, why have you forsaken us!
>>
>>84881773

And shrek or any other piece of shit franchise in that image wishes it could produce great movies that succeed at the box office and critically like the MCU.
>>
File: hmmm.png (89KB, 185x242px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
89KB, 185x242px
>>84882064
>great movies
>>
File: 1471811536553.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471811536553.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>84881240
Oscarlets when will they learn?
>>
>>84881886
Yep.

No matter what Deep down i know this will be an inferior version to the one Snyder's could have finished.

And this goes beyond marvel and DC petty fanboyism.
I wish both warner brothers and disney let real directors do their thing instead of hiring all this tv hacks like whedon.
>>
>>84882371
I'm a DChad but honestly this. The movie will still be 95% Snyder's but the other 5% is going to be bad. Either Whedon adds his quip shit that ruined the MCU or he tries to imitate Snyder's style and it will be as bad as that scene in the Ragnarok trailer taken straight out 300

I guess they learnt their lesson with Affleck: sending a severely depressed guy to promote your movie is a bad idea especially if there is a smear campaign against your franchise
>>
>>84882460
>>84882371
What gets me is that Whedon will be in charge of the edit. It will be like the BvS theatrical edition compared to the ultimate edition but so much worse and we probably won't get an ultimate edition this time

Jokes aside, Whedon is an idiot and definitely doesn't "get" what Snyder was going for with these films and their subtext. He won't know what has thematic relevance, what completes a character's arc, what parallels a shot/scene in an earlier film but in a new light etc
It's painful to think about
>>
>>84877417
nigga you patrician as fuck
>>
>>84882654
As long as he doesn't fuck up Superman's come back as the sungod bringing the sunrise to the DCEU, he can add as many quips as he wants for Gadot and the rest
>>
>>84879439
yeah, it was cancelled by sheer network fuckery.
>>
>>84882740
>Batman and Wonder Woman now exchange quips constantly throughout the film, causing Aquman and Cyborg to have a joke conversation where they ask when they're finally gonna smash and get it over with
>When Superman returns, he'll ask what's changed and Batman will say not much. Then Aquaman will loudly (think Batista in GotG) exclaim that Batman and Wonder Woman had sex causing Superman to raise his eyebrow
>there will be a throwaway line wherein Batman/Aquaman jokes about feeling like a woman and Wonder Woman says that you don't need a vagina to be a woman (thus serving as Whedon's apology for the twitter debacle)
>Felicity Day will make a cameo

At least 2 of these things will happen. Screencap this
>>
>>84882951
where does the entire cast of firefly, buffy, and eliza dushku get shoehorned in, like you know he wants to do.

>wonderwoman gets recast as summer glau
>>
>>84882951
>(think Batista in GotG)
Oh jesus christ please NO
>>
Just give me Eva Green as Talia/Catwoman and i can die in peace.
>>
>>84882993
He's saving that for Batgirl
>Batgirl's mother is played by Sarah Michelle Gellar
>Eliza Dushku plays the villain's sexy second-in-command
>Nathan Fillion is in the background of half the film dressed in a different ridiculous costume each time
>Alan Tudyk is the mayor's secretary
>Morena Baccarin cameos as a drifter that Batgirl thinks she recognises (Ben McKenzie may or may not be in this scene too)
>Summer Glau is Batgirl's teacher/college professor
>Alyson Hannigan plays the mayor
>>
>>84883243
burn it all down
>>
>>84882951
I believe Snyder and Terrio have already written in a joke, a real joke, not just some meaningless throwaway one-liner.

I think Bruce is going to relive Fight Night in a dream, just a brief flash, but in it, Clark's going to say "my mother" instead of "Martha." Bruce will have this nagging at the back of his mind the whole film. Later, there will be a scene where Clark tells Bruce to just use his mind powers to get some information, to which Bruce will reply that he doesn't have any, and then Clark will awkwardly ask him, "But. . . but then how did you know my mother's name?"

It will either be this or a reference about his detective skills. Capture this.
>>
>>84882951
Cringe
>>
>>84882654

Dude, just the fact that he's messing with the music of the film, when in previous movies the score added so much to the thematic values of the scenes, is a big sign that he simple doesn't get shit.
>>
>>84883722
>the fact that he's messing with the music of the film
Oh god, it keeps getting worse
How illegal is it to publicly ask for someone to be assassinated? What if it's for the greater good?
>>
>>84883722

No more scenes of Batman having a nightmare and Zod score playing briefly very loudly like in a horror movie, no more scenes with Batman in moments of hopes having Superman score in playing softly in the background, no more scenes of Superman with his mom and Jonathan score playing...

Fuck me.
>>
>>84883722
>he's messing with the music of the film
Fucking WHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUqzSRsMXdk

>we'll live to see the DCEU reduced to another MCU piece of shit franchise for numales
>>
>>84877861
Sam Raimi to direct
>>
>>84884572
Can you imagine the rants thare going to be in that one?
>>
>>84884572
Reminder, the last three movies Raimi directed were Spider-Man 3, Drag Me To Hell, and Oz the Great and Powerful.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.