[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we kill off score aggregator websites?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How can we kill off score aggregator websites?
>>
>>84874696

>Dark Souls boss out of fucking nowhere

Neat.jpg
>>
But why? They serve a function. I can't think of any good movie that has gotten less than 50% on Rotten Tomatoes.
There are however plenty of bad ones that got over 70%.
>>
Stop being a pleb and actually read reviews instead of glancing at a percentage
>>
>>84874748
And that function is pushing cultural marxist agenda through (((approved))) critics.
>>
>>84874696
only box-office numbers can kill them unfortunately
repeated suicide squads is the only way to do it since reviewers are basically glorified box-office predictors
>>
>>84874761
You're a fucking moron. Kill yourself.
>>
>>84874761
That's the point you dolt they're aimed at plebs and plebs look at percentage. Plebs also fund movies.
>>
>>84874799
So you're saying RT is just a symptom of a bigger problem: plebs themselves. In that case you shouldn't bother concerning yourself with aggregate review scores at all.
>>
>>84874829
Plebs are always the same you pleb, it's how elites choose to mold them and in turn create a cultural climate.
>>
File: death-dealer.jpg (36KB, 401x640px) Image search: [Google]
death-dealer.jpg
36KB, 401x640px
>>84874723
reminded me alot more of the death dealer, but you probably never heard of him on reddit
>>
>>84874696
>movie for people that have their brain rotted by videogames
No wonder it failed, most normal people aren't that stupid yet.
>>
>>84874837
What does this have to do with shitty blockbusters again?
>>
>>84874849

Seen him a bit in Heavy Metal and painting magazines actually and you're right he does look more like him, especially the helm.

Frank Frazetta's awesome.
>>
>>84874761
I have. They're shockingly badly written and often complain that the film wasn't made the way they wanted
>why did character x do action y motivated by z? he should've done action a and they should've written motivation b to justify it
Legitimately, I remember reading a review for Childhood of a Leader where he kept complaining that there was probably some pretentious subtext that he missed, ask why the kid was throwing a tantrum and then flat-out described all the things that lead to the tantrum saying "I wonder if it was because of things like these? But it wasn't clear"

Reviewers are literal pleb-shits 90% of the time that make /tv/ look like film connoisseurs.
The best reviews, of course, are the ones for Age of Ultron. Watching them pretend like that piece of shit was good is like reading an Armond White review without the well-formulated sentence structure and literary references.
>>
File: 1488939644819.jpg (22KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488939644819.jpg
22KB, 476x477px
>>84874761
>honey what movie should we watch?
>"hold on an hour or so I just gotta read some reviews"

There are a million things I'd rather spend my time doing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.