[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 trillion dollar expedition >hire assholes with no interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

>6 trillion dollar expedition
>hire assholes with no interest in the mission, who won't listen to orders and won't do their job

????
>>
>>84873608

it was all a ruse
>>
File: 1497282684025.jpg (110KB, 588x602px) Image search: [Google]
1497282684025.jpg
110KB, 588x602px
>I'm gonna treath this giant alien and ask him if there is life after death
>why is he suddenly attacking us?
>oh no, this means that god doesn't exists David
>I know sir

this movie was a big wreck
>>
>>84873608
>hire assholes with no interest in the mission, who won't listen to orders and won't do their job
it's almost like Weyland didn't give a shit about the microorganisms on the planet and he just didn't want to admit he was going to ask for immortality
>>
>>84873608
>a mission to transport over 2000 colonists
>hire idiots that don't wear helmets when exploring a completely different planet to the one they were meant to travel to

????
>>
File: noomi.jpg (20KB, 500x403px)
noomi.jpg
20KB, 500x403px
>I believe in God
>I also believe aliens created us

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>84873758
she was referring to the captain's big black dong
>>
>>84873718
>it's almost like Weyland didn't give a shit about the microorganisms on the planet and he just didn't want to admit he was going to ask for immortality

Ah yes the multi billionaire of a megacorp is just too embarrassed to travel to another planet for his own reasons. What will people think? Must put up a flimsy excuse. BUT WAIT, the mission is also a secret! And he's also hiding from his own crew for some reason. Even though nobody cared that he was there in the end, or reacted to it.

Hiring retards was just part of his master plan. Of course with billions to spare and no idea of what's there he might as well have hired competent people and made that public, even briefed them before leaving Earth. Maybe they wouldn't just stumble upon the god like aliens, maybe there would have been actual detective work needed, and you'd need serious people to do it?

But I guess the force told him were to go.
>>
>>84873699
posts like these confirm my hypothese that the movie isn't actually bad, but that it's interpreted wrongly by retards like you who then become mad that it outsmarted them

also a waste of dubs
>>
>>84873865
Are you retarded? Megacorps are only afloat because their big wigs aren't openly evil. Why do you think fucking Nestle makes environmental awareness ads?
>>
File: jokahbaby.jpg (40KB, 559x429px)
jokahbaby.jpg
40KB, 559x429px
>people complain about them taking their helmets off
>watch movie
>nothing bad happens when they do
>>
>>84874048
>aren't openly evil

1) What's openly evil about wanting to talk to aliens or wanting more life?
2) Yes they are.

> Why do you think fucking Nestle makes environmental awareness ads?

To distract people a bit from where they buy up water rights and hire enforcers to keep people paying out the ass for a drink of water?

They'd sell you the air you breathe if they could.

Anticompetitive and an environmental nightmare. But retards like you buy it. I'm sure you think the PATRIOT act was about flag waving. I'm sure you'll support the internet restriction bill because it has the word "freedom" in the title.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>84873865
the map told him where to go
>>
File: 1499561066190.gif (987KB, 229x176px)
1499561066190.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>84873608
>>84873725
>>84873865
>>
>>84873758
It means she gets experimented on and dissected, then has her remains preserved on an alien planet. Wheres your god now bitch.
>>
File: noomi.gif (950KB, 245x190px)
noomi.gif
950KB, 245x190px
>>84873758
My dick is hard, what did I mean by this?
>>
>>84874118
Use your head, retard.
>>
>>84874300
get a brain moran
>>
Shit sci-fi 2bqh
How many more decades until we have a kino directeur who dares to ignore the norm?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.