[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the moral of this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

what was the moral of this movie?
>>
>>84871670
Think for yourself.
>>
that even pol can change
>>
>>84871670
>dude, nazis are evil, why are crackers such baddies?

literally that, for real.
still pretty decent though.
>>
>>84871670
Don't drop the soap?
>>
Once you're a nazi, you can't quit or you get buttraped and shot by some blks.
>>
>behold the horrors of wrongthink
>look at this man who gives in to racial awareness
>he becomes a demon
>he killed a negro
>nobody lays hands on a negro
>terrible isnt it goy
>dont be like this man
>just.......... drop the h8
>peace on eartfh
>>
dont break the law, fuck niggers, fuck nazis
>>
Kill all niggers
>>
>>84871670

honestly i thought it was racist whites have a point, but so do minorities... however if you waste your time stressing about why life isn't fair and blame everything on another group and fill yourself with hatred nothing good will come of it.

however you feel politically about minorities infringing on white society, gang violence coming to the suburbs, or affirmative action stealing jobs, or the problems with police targeting black people unfairly the fact remains at its core group mentality and demonization of another group and blaming all your lifes problems on them will not make you happier the hatred will destroy you from the inside. this applies to both sides of any group vs group conflict.

its a good movie and it doesn't pander it actually brings up legit points that are considered racist but never says they arent true just that all the hate you'll feel from harping on it will wreck you and fix nothing.
>>
>>84871670
don't go to the latrine with your nine
>>
>>84871670
AROUND
>>
>>84871785
To air heads
>le multi culti XD, racism is wrong
To people with double digit IQ
>fucking niggers
Not knowing the meaning of it puts you below the air heads. Sorry OP, i assume your reply to me will take a while due to you struggling to "select all street signs"
>>
Around blacks, you can sometimes relax.
>>
File: 1494202611782.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494202611782.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>all these alt right r/thedonald turboautists

you know the way out
>>
>>84871670

Niggers are subhuman apes who can't be trusted
>>
>>84871835
why is co-opting /pol/ memes your only defense
next youre gonna talk about snowflakes and safe spaces
>>
/pol/ is my main board after /tv/ and /co/ and that's just fine
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.