[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warrior (2011)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Warrior_Poster.jpg (46KB, 290x448px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior_Poster.jpg
46KB, 290x448px
>>84869106
>high school physics teacher
>in debt up to his eyeballs
>about to lose his family's house
>against all odds wins millions
>in a tournament of the best of MMA
Such a satisfying ending along with every narrow victory he had leading up to it. It's a powerful story about perseverance and taking care of your family and mending fences... and of course really well choreographed MMA fight scenes.
>>
It was really cliche and the writing was repetitive. Take a shot every time somebody on screen reminds you that Brendan is a physics teacher, you'll pass out before the first fight of the tournament
>>
Hardy was okay, Edgerton was great but Nolte really stole the movie.
>>
>>84870712
>that scene in the hotel room
the feels
>>
File: 1498017779435.png (52KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498017779435.png
52KB, 554x400px
>>84870685
You forgot the "Party rockers in the house tonight" scene
>>
>>84870685
It was a shitty movie to me. Didn't like how it was shot, written, acted. The story's aim is unrealistic which doesn't pair well with the more grounded, realistic style of shooting and performances. Really weird in my opinion overall but I haven't seen it in a while.
>>
Edgerton winning was stupid

He had a nice house, a nice family, a qt wife, a daughter, and a job, he bit more than he could chew, Hardy however had nothing, literally nothing at all, and it made sense that when in the cage, he wins, because thats the only place that he can, outside the cage, hes literally nothing, hes an addict, hes a homeless guy, but inside, he's this selfless fighter, fighting not for himself but for the wife of his mate who got screwed over by the government.

plus Hardy suffered no injuries while Edgerton almost lost to kurt angle
>>
rip mad dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6B3uXXllI
>>
>>84870685
One of Nolte's best performances if not the best.
I'll always remember that movie for that.
>>
>>84872877
Ed may have had more than Tommy but he also stood to lose more. Tommy wanted to win out of pride, his brother wanted to win for his family. In the end they both win the same prize: reconnection with one another and the preservation of family, one of the key motifs of the film.
>>
>>84872999
>Tommy wanted to win out of pride,
No, he wanted money for his friend's wife.He didn't care about himself.
>>
>>84873117
>wanting to cuck a dead spic is somehow a noble aspiration
wew lad
>>
>>84873117
>I don't like my family so I'm gonna buy a new one
>>
>>84873141
you've lost your mind
>>
>>84873141
>let me prove you wrong with /pol/ tier memes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.