[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: A Scanner Darkly.jpg (388KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
A Scanner Darkly.jpg
388KB, 960x1440px
Thoughts?
>>
it was self masturbatory but the rotoscoping shit is cool.
>>
i could be MUR-DERED
>>
>>84869427
PKD's stories have been adapted to the screen numerous times, yet ASD is the only one that attempted to stay to the source materiel. I at least appreciate that.
>>
one of the more faithful film adaptations I've ever seen. which makes a weird fucking movie because most of the book is just Keanu thinking
>>
>>84869427
Winona Ryder's boobies.
>>
>>84869427
what if they cast McConaughey in the lead role?
>>
>>84869427
I followed the plot just fine but I feel that I didn't "get it".
>>
>>84869427
The fact that they had Alex Jones in this movie is unbelievable. That guy is a fucking nutcase.
>>
>>84869843

>"I keep getting older, but my problems stay the same age."

Could have been alright.
>>
Book was unfilmable, yet they tried, fucking morons.
>>
>>84869863

He was in Waking Life, too, which is another Linklater movie.
>>
the go to 'bruh what's a gud movie when you're high?'

kinda sad
>>
The bug scene at the start always gets me good. Its a pretty good one though, I have even watched it straight..
>>
Total, total, total, totally, total, total, total providence.

>>84869863
Oh shit I never even realised this. He's the street protester that gets taken down by the riot cops right?
>>
>>84869887
But they did a pretty good job? As someone that's both read the book and seen the movie I think this is the most faithful PKD screen recreation. He's my favourite author, I've read all his works and seen all the movies adapted from them and Scanner is the best one.
>>
>>84869427
4 times you little fucking faggot.
>>
>>84869887
>unfilmable
Quickly becoming the new 'I'm a pleb' buzzword
Anything is filmable, everything is adaptable
>>
>>84871189
Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg

>>84871189
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
>>
three stigmata film adaptation when?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.