[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: drive_ver5_xlg.jpg (256KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
drive_ver5_xlg.jpg
256KB, 1012x1500px
What went wrong?
>>
>>84868150
He spilt his moms lasagna all over the ground
>>
>>84868150
was expecting more driving. i walked out of it in the theater
>>
>>84868150
Not much, it was a really good film. I have no fucking clue why I can relate to Gosling so much, maybe he's just a good actor, but he's fantastic at letting you insert yourself in his position. Fantastic autist charisma.
>>
>>84868150
too much focus on the romantic plot and excessive gore
>>
>>84868150
Place Beyond the Pines was better
>>
Nothing. It's perfect
>cucks arab
>kills Jews
>>
A decent film that is only worth 1 watch. /tv/ neets look far too deep into it to find some sort of hidden meaning because they want nothing more than to be a strong silent type who is capable of hurting people.
>>
>>84868150
Nothing. Best movie of the, dare I say, century.
>>
>>84868150
Nothing. It's the best movie of all time, m8.
>>
Only God Forgives and Semon Demon weren't as good.
>>
>>84868150
absolutely nothing
>>
It was pretty overrated to the point where I'm sure it's a /tv/ meme
>>
not enough quips and STYLE. check out baby driver if you want true getawaykino
>>
Walter Hill did it better
>>
File: drive symbolism.jpg (775KB, 1436x1191px) Image search: [Google]
drive symbolism.jpg
775KB, 1436x1191px
What did he mean by this?
>>
It's my favorite movie. I must ha e watches it 20 times
>>
>>84868150
Nothing.
>>
It's a movie for teenage boys. It's trash, basically. It's the goth of movies. Sullen, vacuous and utterly charmless. It's immature crap for babies and manchildren.

Show me a picture of anybody wearing that idiotic fucking jacket and I will show you a dead eyed numale that hates their life but is too pathetic and beta to try and change it. Garbage. Capeshit trash
>>
>>84868150
you OP
>>
>>84868150
It's a massive rip-off of The Driver. Baby Driver did it much better.
>>
>>84868222
>>84868263
>>84868291
>>84868350
>>84868811
>>84869197
>>84870881
>>84871412
>>84872847
Back to r/movies you go!
>>
>>84873003
Disappointing, anon.
>>
>>84869037
Pretty much this. Baby Driver is a truly consistent experience, not like this empty overrated movie which by the way has a terrible soundtrack.
>>
>>84868263
For all the memery this film has been under. Why haven't the Jew killing angle been explored more?

A stoic aryan autist gets kiked and then commits a small holocaust. You would expect 4chan to enjoy this.
>>
>>84873374
>You would expect 4chan to enjoy this.
We do it's just people who go on plebbit see they like it on there and then migrate here after and say it's shit.
>>
>>84873003
>outing yourself as a summerfriend this quickly
>>
>>84869197
I was scared of that mask as a kid
>>
Baby Driver
>>
>>84873003
>If I reply to lots of people at once surely at least one of them will get mad!!

I'm really underwhelmed
>>
>>84873374
>A stoic aryan autist gets kiked and then commits a small holocaust. You would expect 4chan to enjoy this.

You mean a white socially-awkward male risks his life for a race-mixing single-mother. Sounds pretty 4chan like, though: being such a cuck you'd want to impress a single-mother with a mixed kid.

>>84874004
Wrong. It's been disliked for years and for some reason people on here can't handle the dislike of one of their meme movies.

It's just not as great as people on here make it out to be and it's usually heralded due to so many on here being lonely autists living through the driver; "I can snap at any moment, faggot" types.

Pretty visuals used to cover-up the plot that was stolen wholesale from The Driver (1978) -- it even lifted the opening chase almost exactly.

But, of course, you're not allowed to dislike what /tv/ likes.
>>
>>84876212
>But, of course, you're not allowed to dislike what /tv/ likes.

oh no the mean anons are going to downvote me on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>84868150
the retards at marketing made a promise of action to the people, so those who went looking for action left having been let down
>>
Reddit music
Reddit actor
Reddit director

It was doomed from the start.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.