[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0514.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84867012
He knew.
>>
Are you posting this because, in a way, the penguin is every person who regularly uses 4chan?
>>
>that feel when the penguin doesn't have to worry about money and has the courage to kill himself

he did better than I ever will
>>
Did anybody else find themselves watching Penguins of Madagascar movie scenes after YouTubing this video? Herzog must've been paid millions to do the opening scene.
>>
CTHULHU IM COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>84867120
:'(

>>84867561
kek
>>
>>84867120
I didn't as for this feel...
>>
>>84867192
Do you think some of them pussy out at the end and try to go back?
>>
File: 1489204469040.jpg (30KB, 850x432px) Image search: [Google]
1489204469040.jpg
30KB, 850x432px
Bane?
>>
>>84867012
What's his endgame?
>>
Is there a logical reason behind this?

does the penguin have intuition?
>>
>>84867907

Its mentally ill and just sort of wanders off
>>
>>84867907
no
you can postulate from an evolutionary psychology perspective that some penguins have drastically different brains, and that this random journey, though it will kill penguins in 99.9999% of cases, might inexplicably result in an incredible population boom in penguins on the discovery of a new ecosystem or some such other thing, but its still just pure speculation

kind of like how depression has sometimes fuelled the greatest works of art and culture ever known but in the vast majority of cases ends in just senseless suffering
>>
>>84867945
>mentally ill
penguins don't have advanced enough social behaviour or problem-solving capacities to have some kind of normative "standard" for proper functioning
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Clinical depression
>>
NO FLIGHT
ALL FIGHT
>>
File: herzog.jpg (1MB, 3615x2411px) Image search: [Google]
herzog.jpg
1MB, 3615x2411px
I just watched the documentary for the first time yesterday. Once again Herzog proves he's the undisputed king of kino.

>part about diving under ice flows and the sea looking like an alien world
>part about how much he hates the Arctic base camp because it has a bowling alley and ice cream machines
>part about icebergs and their significance on the world at large in 1-2 decades

Great documentary. Has he ever let us down?
>>
>>84867012
WERNER HERZOGS VOICEOVER FOR THIS WHOLE MOVIE IS QUINTESSENTIALLY GERMAN

IF THIS SUICIDAL PENGUIN DIDNT ALREADY EXIST HE'D WRITE HIM IN AS A CHARACTER AND DO IT WITH CGI
>>
>>84869152
He didn't play the Grizzly Man audio recording.
>>
>>84868049
If any animal cannot perform the tasks necessary to maintain its own life due to some chemical imbalance in the brain then it could most likely have a mental illness. Have you never heard of inbred dogs having mental disorders?
>>
>>84869229
it's p easy to find anyway
>>
>>84867907
maybe hide to die, no point giving its meat to the predators
>>
>>84867012
CTHULHU
I'M COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>84867855
>you're a big guy
>but why?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.