[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*opens bathroom door* nothing personelle, father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: nothing_personelle.jpg (114KB, 768x408px) Image search: [Google]
nothing_personelle.jpg
114KB, 768x408px
*opens bathroom door*

nothing personelle, father
>>
This show is so fucking trash
It's just 50 minute of people talking on and on and on and planning bullshit and going over stuff and NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENING.
Then oh so random violence/death, and repeat. Why's it so popular? It's fucking boring.
>>
>>84862650
pleb
>>
>that feel when Tyrion becomes a caricature of himself after that episode
>that feel when basically lost my two favorite characters to that scene
>>
>>84862725
this

Tyrion's become a predictably one-sided smartass with minimal character development since leaving Westeros desu.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>84862584
what kind of shit do you think he was taking when he got shot?
>>
>>84862903
7 if you believe the theory
>>
>>84862650
so basically life itself
>>
>>84862584

GOT character power rankings, objectively true:

1. Tyrion
2. Sandor Clegane
3. Jaime
4. Cersei
5. Ned Stark
9000. Jon Snow

100000000000000000000000. Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons
>>
>>84862650
>I've only seen the pilot and it was missing the brba explosions wtf
>>
>>84862725
>if I ever do that again, punch me in the face

Honestly though why was that allowed in the script? It was like a fucking sitcom moment
>>
>>84862725
What was that terrible line from last season? I drink and I know things? Good fucking grief, D+D
>>
>>84862584
>personelle
is this a meme, or are you just retarded
>>
>>84864932
Why don't you go shove a fedora up your ass you inbred fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.