[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Men: Dark Phoenix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
40KB, 480x360px
X-Men: Dark Phoenix is filming in Montreal right now under the name Teen Spirit. How do i know? I am an extra. I saw James McAvoy and, I think, Tye Sheridan from just a feet yards away.
>>
>>84861049
why didn't you say whatsup pussy
>>
>>84861049
So you bothered to photoshop an image just to come on here and tell us about it?
>>
>>84861049
I don't care. It's gonna be a bad movie. I don't want to see another Quicksilver slo mo scene.
>>
>>84861947
I do.

In fact, since this is the third installment, I want three.
>>
Why would they tell an extra what movie he's on?
>>
>>84861049
>hire an actress who can't act with the plan to immediately make a movie centered around her character
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>84861049
So wolverines not going to kill Jean Grey now Hugh jackman finished with him, what crazy way will they stop her? My bet is her and that visor guys love turning her good in a really cheesy way?
>>
>>84862664
Mystique's gonna stop her and save the whole universe, of course.
>>
>>84861049
What scene were they shooting that needed extra fat pussies in the background?
>>
>>84861049
Deshawn, you are fired. Come tomorrow to give back y our badge, your card to get fried chicken and your last paycheck.
>>
>>84861049
What street? I live in Villeray
>>
>>84864228

try to be an extra

http://fjbcasting.ca/en/teenspirit/
>>
>>84864350
I actually wanted to ask Sophie why GoT went to shit after season 4
>>
>>84861982
Isn't it the 4th installment in the prequel series?
>>
i could care less about the truth of op's claims, just dropping in to say that the op image is one of the worst fake posters/promotional pictures i've ever seen, and i survived the summer of a thousand and one terrible fake DK/DKR posters
>>
>>84862592
They didn't, the guy said he saw Jams McAvoy and Tye Sheridan you retard.
>>
>>84864566

DOFP really was only a half a movie. Since it was x-men 4 and x-men second class
>>
>>84861982

The Quicksilver character bothered me a lot, and not because of slow mo, but because he just decided to be a hero for no reason other than the script said so

He's an aimless little bastard with no father figure in DOFP, what makes him all the sudden want to be a good guy?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.