[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think about this tv show? I liked the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: halt--catch-fire-53964ebff1333.jpg (167KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
halt--catch-fire-53964ebff1333.jpg
167KB, 500x281px
what do you guys think about this tv show? I liked the first season although I noticed the feminism aspect of it but I tried to not to focus on it as much and try to enjoy the show, but they went full retard with the feminism shit in the second and third season, the show was supposed to be around 2 men but now it's about 2 women, why did they have to ruin it :(
>>
Season 4 when?
>>
>>84861602
Next month
>>
>>84861602
August
>>
>>84861633
>>84861661
Nice , hopefully it's better than last season.
>>
>>84861803

I thought last few episodes were decent and got the show back on track.
>>
>>84860896
I stopped watching after they invented social networking, the internet, anti-virus software and the compact computer. Fucking dumb.
>>
>>84861878
but holy shit the blonde is hot
>>
>>84861898
no fuck her, gordon's wife is a qt though
>>
>>84860896
Can't watch it because it's unbelievable that there's a female programmer.
>>
>>84861908
I stopped watching before she became insufferable
>>
Pure fucking garbage.

Glad it got cancelled.

Will be forgotten by history for being pure fucking garbage.
>>
>>84861878
what pisses me off is how in season 2 they start following Donna and Cameron and the show start to be focusing on them only while Gordon and Joe get busy doing stupid side-plot shit and you sense the lack of connection between the main characters, really disappointing and it grows much stronger in season 3 which i'm in mid way through it.
>>
>>84861920
this, but i'm in the deep now gotta finish it
>>
File: mackenzie davis.jpg (132KB, 1070x1070px) Image search: [Google]
mackenzie davis.jpg
132KB, 1070x1070px
>>84861898
She's not bad.
>>
>>84862010
>main
She looks like Milo Yiannopopopolis
>>
>>84862010
le mad genius punk female programmer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.