[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftovers discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Loved the 1st season. Felt like so much was happening in each episode that contributed to the plot. Also it had more unforgettable events.

On episode 7 of the 2nd season and its going at a snails pace. It feels like fuck all is happening. Please tell me this gets better or I might as well stop watching.

>also the title sequence got shittier
>>
>>84859417
Then stop watching faggot.
>>
>>84859417
Why don't you decide for yourself
>>
>>84859786
im still watching it but I just hope it gets better because I loved the first season so much
>>
>>84859417
The end of season 2 becomes kino pretty soon, keep at it and finish the season. Season 3 is up and down but it ends pretty well. But the last couple episodes of S2 are some of the best in the series.
>>
>>84859850
I also loved the 1st season, 2nd season and 3rd season are more lookalikes and they are very different from S1. They are way more into the plot rather the character development, I'd recommend you to finish, but it's not as good as S1 and the character development comes from the plot itself and most of the events don't have the gravitras they have in the 1st season, so you'll probably watch most of the episodes will not notice something and they will not make any difference (as a result of the plot focused turn, which even makes the show more convoluted).
>>
>>84860259
S2 is the worst but it has the best episodes (specially International Assassin and the Mattisode).

S1 is the best overall

S3 is a letdown, yet, is a very solid season.
>>
Season 2 is the best season of the series man, sorry you don't like it.

I liked season 1 but it just has the feelings of growing pains, season 2 is when the show hits its stride.
>>
>>84859417
legit just watched the first episode and starting the second, odd to see a thread right now. Never had heard of the show but so far I want to keep seeing the gr get their shit pushed in for being annoying assholes.
>>
>>84862369
Do yourself a favor. Close this thread and dont come back until youve finished all 3 seasons.
>>
Who /noratoldthetruth/ here?
>>
>>84862952
she lied
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.