/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Baby_Driver_poster.jpg (122KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Driver_poster.jpg
122KB, 220x326px
this is kino
>>
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
That poor excuse for a CAM that's up on the stream sites. How did that person think that would be passable.
>>
>>84859438
blacked goldfinger
>>
Why haven't Baby Driver threads spawned discussion on how hot Lily James is?
>>
>>84860176
because she's cute and we respect women here
>>
>>84859438

I have never really been a fan of Foxx before but christ he was great in this movie. He pulled off intimidating and funny in the same lines.
>>
>>84860258
yea
>>
This movie was shit. You are being memed by critics. The nice guys of 2017.
>>
>>84859438
Seriously though, it makes no sense that Kevin Spacey's character would ever use him on a crew.
>>
>>84859620
I completely agree. My fucking god why
>>
>>84861109
^This
>>
>>84859438

Daddy didn't give him enough attention.
>>
>>84861109
But The Nice Guys was good. Not nearly the flawless masterpiece it was sold as, but very good nonetheless.

Actually, that's the exact same case here, so nevermind you're correct in that regard.
>>
>>84861109

Bullshit. This was a 9/10 Hayes Code throwback.

- 1 pt for why would he toy around with Buddy instead of killing him in the first go? And how was buddy suppose to survive that fall??
>>
>>84865077
>But The Nice Guys was good

WRONG!
>>
I thought it was really average. It has no real style and the plot isn't very interesting. Wright couldn't decide whether he wanted it to be a serious film or a meme-film.
>>
File: 1485117032772.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1485117032772.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
So, how much screentime does based Jon Hamm have? Does he do a good job?
>>
>>84865551
Yeah he's good
>>
>>84859438
He was crazy
That's all there is to it, he was willing to kill a waitress at a shitty highway diner and attract unneeded attention because she was slightly rude
>>
>>84865551
He gets a surprising amount, as he ends up being a much more relevant character to the third act of the film than you might have thought at first
He does an ace job, he really sells the idea of being the reasonable/mild-mannered guy in the group and is then able to do a complete 180 and become very intimidating, and it works extremely well
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.