[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you all think about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170712-002919.jpg (244KB, 1393x829px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-002919.jpg
244KB, 1393x829px
What do you all think about this?
>>
>>84857969
it was shit
>>
>>84857987
Bit far fetched but I liked it
>>
Pic related was just shooting in my town last weekend (Point Richmond, Ca). I walked through the shot on accident, lol.

I know nothing about this show, just found out about it from seeing this shoot happen. Is it decent? Watchable? I'm curious, but don't want to waste my bandwidth
>>
>>84857969
Emo garbage for people who have (and are) attention-whore fantasies.
>>
>>84858159
I think it's quite good. There's a few dull episodes about half way through though.
>>
>>84858186
Suicide doesn't necessarily equal emo
>>
>>84858285

Cool, thanks. I'll check it out.
>>
>>84857969
It was a good premise, but largely failed in spite of it due to heavily pushed lib agenda as well as multiple literal cucking. The baker girl was a fatty that was for some reason considered attractive by the characters involved. The bad guy who was supposed to be a chad was an out of shape dyel with an ok face. It's obvious that the Netflix higher ups demanded that the cast should be made uglier than the original material intended. Often referring to unattractive girls as being hot. Lots of blacks and asians for diversity.

Espousing the ideas that wealthy people are morally bankrupt and the poor/minorities are good people, i.e. bryce, a white hetero male from an upper class family is a sociopathic rapist and a sexual deviant, dirt poor people with single mothers like justin are well adjusted and have a moral compass. The idea that out of a group consisting mostly of minorities and poor people that the sole white bourgeois is the criminal one is jewish propaganda if I've ever seen it.

The reveal that the MC did nothing wrong was a terrible plot development, complete cop out. The whole thing being about rape makes no fucking sense when it happens in a high school. The characters are supposed to be 13-16, an age where in most cases women have more musculoskeletal development than men. Half of these kids aren't supposed to have hit puberty. Further skewed by the fact that many of the actors are 20+. So many of the plot developments would only have happened in an adult setting.

And the worst part is that the whole thing is made as a vessel to deliver the idea that women should be able to bring criminal prosecution on their word alone. The counselor was one of the "reasons" when all he did was give her the plane truth that you can't send someone to prison just by accusing him.

So 4.5/10

To have failed so hard in spite of having a good premise and good actors is an achievement all on its own.
>>
>>84857969
Watched the first episode. Had its moments, but didn't really seem like my kind of show.
>>
File: 1497218810008.jpg (27KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
1497218810008.jpg
27KB, 673x586px
>>84858159
>Richmond
That must fucking suck. I'd hate to be stuck there.
>>
>>84858901

The Point is actually not that bad. Kind of like a tiny Marin. The rest of Richmond though...

Where u at, anon?
>>
catering to the new generation of emos
>>
>>84858807
>The baker girl was a fatty that was for some reason considered attractive by the characters involved
She is definitely not fat or unattractive

>The bad guy who was supposed to be a chad was an out of shape dyel with an ok face.
I agree with this, Bryce was not attractive at all, though I think that was for the benefit of the viewer.

>Lots of blacks and asians for diversity.
That is what modern schools look like. I graduated from a smallish school in a conservative town ~3 years ago and it was very diverse.

>Espousing the ideas that wealthy people are morally bankrupt and the poor/minorities are good people, i.e. bryce, a white hetero male from an upper class family is a sociopathic rapist and a sexual deviant, dirt poor people with single mothers like justin are well adjusted and have a moral compass.
The Asian lesbian girl was portrayed as a total cunt. Justin let someone rape his girlfriend. There were plenty of nice white characters.

> The characters are supposed to be 13-16, an age where in most cases women have more musculoskeletal development than men. Half of these kids aren't supposed to have hit puberty.
13-year-olds aren't in high school. The characters were 15-18, and the boys are certainly bigger than the girls at that point (like I said I graduated recently and remember girls being much smaller and definitely weaker than most boys at that age). Plus, one of the rapes happens while the girl is unconscious, so her strength doesn't matter anyway.
>>
it was the same episode over and over again.

>he starts to listen the tapes
>"oh man, I can't do this"
>the other kids threatening him
>"you think he'll tell others about the tapes?"
>he freaks out about why he's on the tapes

rinse and repeat.
>>
whenever Clay freaked out about being on the tapes it just made me think of that part in Always Sunny where Mac and Charlie reading Mac's dad's hitlist and they see that Charlie is #12 and Charlie starts screaming "WHY AM I ON THERE I DON'T BELONG THERE THAT'S BULLSHIT YOU DON'T JUST PUT A MAN ON A LIST."
>>
>>84858807
>It was a good premise
"No."
>>
>>84857969

DUDE IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT LMAO

DUDE WHAT'S PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY LMAO

DUDE BEST ASS LMAO
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.