[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST- ice League Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

JUST- ice League

Thoughts?
>>
>>84856044
Better than Spider twink : HomeFlop
>>
Well he was supposed to be a tragic character ashamed of his body so it makes sense to make him gruesome.

However don't look like a good deisgn to make toys,it will hurt merchandise.
>>
>>84856044
>Ultborg
>>
>>84856044
>Thoughts?

Flash and Cyborg look extremely gay and this bothers me. Acting attracts homos, no problem, but it's not normal to make characters so obviously gay like the actors on screen. Sex couches were used, coke was snorted, someone fucked up.

Other than that, bats, ww and aquaman look dope af
>>
>>84856044
They better give him his dick back
>>
File: basedcyborg.jpg (259KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
basedcyborg.jpg
259KB, 1200x800px
>>84856044
>>84856089
>>84856117
>>84856149
he looked fine in the first trailer, stop blowing it out of proportion like you did with WW
>>
File: un.png (769KB, 1080x494px) Image search: [Google]
un.png
769KB, 1080x494px
Breathes in
>>
>>84856044
Looks bad.

Still better than Spidey, and Black Panther.
>>
>>84856152
Oh please what about the homoerotic nature of cap and bucky's relationship
>>
Drop Cyber altogether.
There I just improved Justice League.
I don't mind Flash or Aquaman, but Cyborg just seems like a waste of time.
>>
>>84856152
>ray fisher
>gay
I can see waht you mean with Ezra, but he has such a strong jawline it doesnt even bother me
>>
>>84856217
Cyborg is tight and at least he wont play the useless nigger role like war machine and falcon he's actually gonna be important to the story
>>
>>84856256
I admit ezra does look a little weird but he has a good on screen presence and he's not dark and brooding like the others which ia a breathe of fresh air
>>
>>84856256
That's a bottom bitch if I've ever seen one
>>
>>84856256
I dont know the actor for Cyborg, but most of the time during the trailers he looks really homo. He looks fine in that picture, though I'll give you that and maybe his acting will be just fine
>>
>>84856185
The New spiderman game looks good
>>
Cant believe cyborg nigger is in justice league before The fuckin green lantern

Also cant fuckin believe superman is not on marketing material
>>
>>84856044
Awful
>>
>>84856366
Supes is gonna be on the next trailer, a description leaked just a while ago
>>
>>84856366
>Cant believe cyborg nigger is in justice league before The fuckin green lantern
Green lantern shouldn't be with justice league at all, he's part of his own super team and deal with cosmic problems that threat entire galaxies.
>>
>>84856341
What are you some kind of a closet fag
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.