[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She'd be way better a actor if she gained 10-20 pounds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Put some meat on those bones, sheesh.
>>
>>84855256
What does that have to do with it?
>>
>>84855281
She's so skinny it looks weird. You don't see a lot of people that skinny. Even in Europe.
>>
>>84855256
Maybe she's planning to reveal she has an eating disorder before becoming a popular singer of """"love yourself"""" pop songs.
>>
>>84855256
Literally 3/10
>>
makeup should be a form of fraud
>>
>>84855256
>Put some meat on those bones, sheesh.
This applies to more actresses than not.
>>
>>84855694
I agree but it has been around for 1000s of years. Not happening.
>>
>>84855256
I know this is a pointless and unkind thing to say, but she is not remotely unattractive. What the hell. She looks like the way a child hasn't achieved a look of sexuality yet.

Are we seriously supposed to be enticed by her? Not even getting into race or anything here.
>>
Prove to me once and for all that Zendaya was born a male.
>>
>>84856037
derp

*she is not remotely *attractive
>>
>>84855256
Shut up JayQuan. She's perfect to civilized humans
>>
>amerifats think fat is meat
>>
>>84855256
She looks like some gay black pedophile fashion guy's idea of what a beautiful woman would look like.
>>
>>84855256
Any more forearm hair pics?
>>
>>84856168
looks like lanugo
>>
>>84855256
She'd be an even better actor if she wasn't in my line of sight
>>
>>84855361
Have you seen her mother and father? They're both fat fucks, she's doing her best trying to distance herself from their biological failures.
>>
>>84857106
boards.4chan.org/v/catalog
>>
>>84855256

SHOO SHOO HUNGRY SKELLINGTON
>>
Zondoya
>>
>>84855256
Her hairy arms scream anorexia
>>
File: zendaya6.jpg (34KB, 612x611px) Image search: [Google]
zendaya6.jpg
34KB, 612x611px
>>84855256
She was pretty hot, dunno why she's so unbearably skinny now.
>>
>>84855256
disagree

shes perfect
>>
>>84856037

>not liking children that haven't achieved a look of sexuality yet

Why are you here?
>>
>>84857381
fucking slut
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.