[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they ruin the one good king in the show? Stannis is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Stannis_Baratheon.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stannis_Baratheon.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Why did they ruin the one good king in the show? Stannis is a great man and a great leader in the books but completely destroyed in the show despite having one of the best actors (along with his entire crew honestly) and extremely wasted.

It's actually depressing. He was one of the redeeming things about GRRM's shitfest.
>>
>>84854661
They also ruined Jaime. I sincerely can't tell which one was fucked harder.
>>
File: 53f83074f69fa189.jpg (734KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53f83074f69fa189.jpg
734KB, 1920x1200px
He was taking too much attention from their favorite kids like Jon and Danny

People actually started liking him more and that didnt fit with their DANNY AND JON ARE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER plan
>>
>>84854661
stannis is shit character in both books and the show
not to mention his cancerous fans
>>
>>84854730
no one except virgin bookfags ever gave a shit about stannis
>>
>>84854730

Stannis actually liked Jon though. Their growing respect (and friendship) with each other was a pretty good part of the book.

>>84854734
>>84854772

:thinking:
>>
>>84854818
he was becoming to likable
and cant have that unless you like the main guys in GOT
>>
>>84854702

Stannis since Jaime is still alive in the show's canon.

>>84854850

He was always likable in a rougher way.
>>
>>84854661
Normies didn't like him and were probably glad to see him die
>>
>>84854661
D&D liked the face Dillane made when he was losing so they had him lose more often.

I know this from this autistic 2 hour video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw5JyOtxovo
>>
>>84854906
It would be a mercy for Jaime to die though. They have nothing for him ever since he had his hand chopped off. And since there is no lady stoneheart in the show Jaime's story will probably never go anywhere.
>>
>>84855366
did you know they're turning him into a jonfag at the end of season 7 because Cersei lies to Jonnny Snuh?
>>
>Tfw no Stannis Stannis Stannis in the show
Fucking hacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyF6uAxp11I
>>
>>84854661
because he's a white male
>>
>>84856273

Why, Rhyllor
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.