[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did one man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_7982.jpg (294KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7982.jpg
294KB, 2000x1000px
manage to run two of the biggest franchises in history into the ground (Star Wars & Star Trek)?
>>
jews
>>
>>84849980
Both franchises were wildly successful once he took over.
>>
jews ruin everything
>>
Star Trek was fine with me because they went ahead and set it up as an alternate universe so hardcore trekkies didn't have to sperg out. Star Wars just ruined everything.
>>
>>84850022
>hate jews
>cant stop watching movies written, directed by and starring jews
>can't stop discussing and complaining about them
Why not just get a different hobby if jews being prevalent in Hollywood bothers you guys much?
>>
Abrams was born in New York City and raised in Los Angeles, the son of television producer Gerald W. Abrams (born 1939) and executive producer Carol Ann Abrams (née Kelvin; 1942–2012).[1] His sister is screenwriter Tracy Rosen.[1]
>>
>>84849997
Yeah but I personally didn't like them so they're ruined for everyone
>>
>>84850175
Damn you're so cool
>>
>>84850119
>implying i watch television and film
>>
>>84850119
Kek this. All of pols problems would just go away if they could just get laid.
>>
Because your idea of run into the ground is not the same as the rest of the world's. All that matters is making money.
>>
>>84849980
>(Star Wars & Star Trek)
thanks for pointing those out I would have been lost otherwise
>>
File: 312.png (81KB, 164x212px) Image search: [Google]
312.png
81KB, 164x212px
>>84849980
>>
>>84849980
Ruin is a matter of perspective

The new movies made far more money than the originals
>>
>>84850621
Money has nothing to do with the quality of the movie. Would you say Grown Ups and Transforms are great films?

JJ ruined Star Wars by resetting everything that happened in episodes IV, V, and VI.
>>
File: 678.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
678.png
15KB, 500x500px
>>84850621
>>
>>84849980
how can you trust them when they've killed jesus
>>
>>84849980
>I think JJ owns both Disney and Paramount
he's a puppet on a string you pleb, just following orders to achieve maximum profit.
>>
>>84851200
Sure thing jj
>>
>>84851142
Jesus is God

God cannot be killed
>>
JJ ABrams is a loser, a scumbag with no talent but I hate Spielberg even more than him because it's him that allowed him into Hollywood. Spielberg has made nepotism and the holocaust his religion.
Can you believe that JJ Abrams refused to do Star Wars twice, but Spielberg and Kasdan stepped in to convince him to do it! These two jew bastards screwed George Lucas big time. Everyone knew it would suck under JJ Abrams direction, but they also knew all that money was going to jewish pockets.
>>
File: jew jew abrams hates whites.jpg (400KB, 1412x962px) Image search: [Google]
jew jew abrams hates whites.jpg
400KB, 1412x962px
Super jew.
>>
>>84849980
>Man
>Jew
Choose one and only one
>>
>>84852056
This interview has disappeared from the Internet, it was a radio show and that specific podcast is unavailable for some reasons although the other ones are playable
>>
>>84849997
because ate that shit up
>>
>>84852056
How do you get from that that he hates whites? It's pretty clearly said in the spirit of "giving other people a chance" so to speak. Also wouldn't he be referring to lots of Jews there? I can't imagine how dumb you are to save that image and believe you're making some kind of point.
>>
>>84850621
Arent population growth and inflation partially to blame?
>>
Yeah because Star Trek and Star Wars movies were in such a great place when he took over.
>>
>>84849997
because fans ate that shit up
>>
>>84851001
Why do you give a flying fuck about cannon in one of the most commercial IPs to exist on the planet Earth? The creators don't, the creators want your money.

Stop caring about something when you stop liking it, even if it has your favorite logo. Just Ignore it.
>>
>>84852922
He's not hating on whites, he's doing social engineering by pretending he cars about diversity, but you will never hear him say, wow there are way too many jews in this room, we need more gentiles. He's pretending he is white and cares about representation to polish his public image. Deep down he only has contempt for minorities, otherwise he wouldn't have made Finn what he is in the movie. He wouldn't have picked the whitest british actor to play Khan in Star Trek.
>>
>>84853061

this
>>
>>84853048
>Stop caring about something when you stop liking it, even if it has your favorite logo. Just Ignore it.

they will ruin everything with their ""diversity""
>>
>>84853061
>all this projection of shut-in retard pol logic to someone with a job and a life

try going outside
>>
I don't get it, weren't both of those IPs already run into the ground?

I mean at this point the Star Wars prequels are more of a joke than anything, and after Insurrection and Enterprise Star Trek was basically dead in the water too.

At some point you have to accept that either things are going to change or they're never coming back.
>>
>>84850173
shalom!
>>
>>84849980
But how could he ruin Star Wars if Lucas already did?
>>
He's a genius because he turns nerd culture just generic enough for mainstream to latch hold of and rakes in the cash far more than focusing on the actual fanbases.
>>
>>84853331
This is a neonazi shill thread
>>
>>84852827
What's the title of the podcast?
>>
File: j-j-abrams2.jpg (103KB, 1600x1141px) Image search: [Google]
j-j-abrams2.jpg
103KB, 1600x1141px
>>84853331
What are you talking about, they could have done ANYTHING with the Star Wars sequels. But they preferred to call Jew Jew Abrams because you don't want to let that goldmine for the gentiles.
>>
>>84849980
It's because he's a mediocre director/writer who is overrated as fuck and is constantly just handed big profile projects for some Goddamned reason.
I learned how much of a hack this guy was when I heard him talk about the "mystery box". Because I don't think he knows the difference between having an air of mystery and a plot contrivance.
>>
>All these faggots defending this hack

I bet you all just loved baby driver
>>
File: jews hate whites.jpg (298KB, 1516x810px) Image search: [Google]
jews hate whites.jpg
298KB, 1516x810px
>>84852922
>How do you get from that that he hates whites

From his words. Does that answer (((your))) stupid question?
>>
>>84853664
His words don't say that nor do they imply it. You're just mentally ill with a severe victim complex, as whiny as any leftist SJW.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>84853516
The podcast is "By The Way, In Conversation with Jeff Garlin" .
>>
>>84850621
>The new movies made far more money than the originals

kek
>>
>>84853189
I agree with the him, does that make you angry?
>>
>>84853331
>>84853397
>neo nazi shill thread

lol but the endless weeks of TFA shilling is just cool eh?
>>
>>84853728
>Jeff Garlin

Have you guys seen his Netflix movie? He came off as a lot more sjw than I expected. the movie ends with him basically becoming equatable to a cuck
>>
File: 2016.png (391KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
391KB, 1024x887px
>>84853707
alt right btfo!!!
>>
>>84850406
Don't stop there, keep going. All problems in the world would be solved if every adult could find a person who truly cherished their presence and loved their being. If you have a home, a family, and a stable life, what more would you want? What would there be to be angry at?
All of the internet would be shut off if we could somehow find someone, the right one, for everyone.
But we can't.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.