[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tempted to watch this. Is it a good idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Jared-Leto-Joker-Suicide-Squad.jpg (43KB, 786x393px) Image search: [Google]
Jared-Leto-Joker-Suicide-Squad.jpg
43KB, 786x393px
I'm tempted to watch this. Is it a good idea?
>>
Mom will freak.
>>
>>84846305
Suicide Squad has infinitely more Oscars than the entire MCU.
>>
>>84846305
It sucks.
>>
ooooooOOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT to show you my TOYS
>>
these who enter the mind of the joker seldom live to tell the tale
>>
its not good
but i never wanted to just turn it off
the story is shit garbage
the rest is meh to acceptable
>>
>>84846305
Like it more than BvS tbqh.
>>
>>84846617
No it's shit because the worst Joker performance in history. He literally gets gay like he's going to make out with that black guy before he kills him.
>>
I liked it, don't get why people "hated" it so much
>>
>>84846708
but the joker is just in harleys head
he has no agency in this movie
>>
Suicide Squad and The Force Awakens are the worst films I have ever seen.
>>
>>84846305
Honestly this movie is worth skipping. You'll regret watching it OP
>>
>>84846305
incredibly bad editing, it flows like Batman v Superman, scenes just randomly happen one after the other, its more of a compilation..

also generic as fuck story that is stupid.

leto's joker can never speak even a word without the camera cutting to someone else and his lines and laugh are dubbed over.

stupid as fuck, just hope leto can have another crack at it in the batman movie.
>>
Leto has the worst Joker laugh in existence.

And i'm including Melvin and The Joker Baby in that statement.
>>
>>84846305

It's a good movie and if you are unfamiliar with the source material then there are definitely some twists you won't see coming.

I put off seeing Batman Vs Superman for ages because I listened to the critics said (and the idiots who pretend they've seen a film by repeating exactly what they read the critics saying on Rotten Tomatoes) and they got that film completely wrong. As it was so good I thought I'd give Suicide Squad a whirl too and was not disappointed.
>>
>>84846911
>>84846945
Or you know, he/she might like it. I'm sure you have at least one or two movies you like that most people considered dumb as shit.
>>
I non-ironically consider watching it just for the memes
>>
File: Mole02.jpg (8KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
Mole02.jpg
8KB, 250x175px
>>84847305
... He's asking for people's opinions, what you're saying means every opinion ever is worthless here
>>
>its another fucking "its not amazing, therefore it has ZERO redeeming features and should be feared like a nazi with aids" re-run
im getting sick of this channel
>>
>>84847305
the nigga asked for an opinion and i gave it you insecure faggot
>>
>>84846305

It's a marvel of how badly you can fuck up a good concept. All of that star power wasted. Because it was written by a retard, and edited by a vegetable.
>>
>>84847451
"It's not amazing" is a subtle understatement, it's literally one of the worst movies of the decade

Nice b8
>>
>>84847926
whats it like?
being unable to like anything?
>>
>>84846305
Yeah but don't expect much. The movie is dumb as fuck and it's extremely incoherent but I can't say it's bad really. You'll just feel like it's your typical flick of the kind you see on the TV. Not really a major blockbuster.

And joker is just fucking annoying.
>>
>>84846305
>is it a good idea?
It's not a BAD idea, per sey.
Depends on your expectations. I garauntee you'll feel dissatisfied either way. Not mad or hating... just... dissatisfied.
>>
>>84846305
Yes. It's a fun movie.
>>
>>84847285
The Joker Baby still has me shook. It might just be cringe!
>>
>>84846571

Luckily, /our guys/ at Mega64 have chronicled the Joker Saga for future generations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU6_4vyIhfs&list=PL9Roo0L7y8F0yXQ1aSKtSlQbuwgtFZXpY
>>
>>84848729
It's missing the initial video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bsR1T9RDGw
>>
>>84846305
Was he suppose to look like a juggalo?
>>
this interpretation of joker is so fukn cringe
>>
>>84846305
No, it's fucking terrible.

It's honestly one of the worst Hollywood blockbusters I've ever seen. It's barely a functional movie.
>>
>>84846305
Yeah. Watch it. It is a shitty movie but watch it for the scattered cool moments. The bad way out weigh the good so watch it high. See if you can stand it to the end.

Joker is a huge mistake in it. But a few of the other castings are good. Harley is great.
>>
SS is a solid flick.
>>
>>84850676
nah they were going for mexican gangster with a hint of mallgoth.

The Juggalo thing is accidental but undeniable.
>>
>>84850855
I watched it high and idk what kind of drugs you do, but you need some hard shit to make that mess tolerable.
>>
>>84851188
THIS IS KATANA
>>
>>84846305
If you want to keep your sanity I would stay away, friend. It isn't worth it.
>>
File: 1488685221657.png (462KB, 954x794px) Image search: [Google]
1488685221657.png
462KB, 954x794px
>>84846333
KEK
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.