[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They Killed of the White Shocker and Replaced it with a Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 39

>Here, you're the Shocker now.

How did they get away with this?
>>
>damn
>aye
>>
Logan Marshal Green is a poor man's Tom Hardy anyway, Bookem Woodbine is ten times cooler than him
>>
Serious question, are even normies realizing that all these movies are shoe horning muh diversity?

I know marvels comics have been doing awful in sales lately, and it's partly due to everyone having to be transgender with a Tumblr neon haircut. Do the normies know the Jews are forcing this shit?
>>
>>84846023
Normies aren't paranoid.
>>
>>84846023

go back to /pol/
>>
Based Cleon
>>
File: 10763869.jpg (28KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
10763869.jpg
28KB, 567x565px
>>84846044
>>84846045
>>
When will we get Spider-Them? I cannot identify with Spider-Man no matter what colour you make his skin. Wonder-Woman? How the fuck am I supposed to identify with that?
How can I, a gender non-binary, enjoy these superheroes when they aren't representing me?
>>
>>84846044
>>84846045
You guys are honestly gonna tell me that Disney isn't making actors in their movies black solely because they're black, and not their acting ability.

Like come on guys, it's the same with fucking star wars. Even JJ Abraham's said whites are bad and he wanted more non whites. It's not about talent, it's about their skin color
>>
>>84845789
>How did they get away with this?
Because cucks gobble this diversity bullshit up as eagerly as the semen leaking out of their wife's vagina
>>
>>84846023
>hurr the Jews

Except that media companies without Jewish owners like Netflix, Fox, HBO, etc. have the same practices. Did you ever consider that the one with the agenda is actually you?
>>
>>84845789
>How did they get away with this?
Raimi wasn't there
>>
>Spider-Man: Homecoming is a 2017 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It is the second Spider-Man film reboot and the sixteenth film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is directed by Jon Watts, with a screenplay by the writing teams of Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley, Watts and Christopher Ford, and Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers.
>The film is directed by Jon Watts, with a screenplay by the writing teams of Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley
>Jonathan Goldstein
>John Francis Daily
OY VEY
Y
V
E
Y
>>
>capeshit
>>
>>84846137
What exactly are you shilling here? There's one Jewish guy and he co-wrote the screenplay?
>>
>>84846119
Give me some examples of those companies doing the same practices. I bet you any amount of money that somewhere in those projects there's a jew in charge.
>>
People wonder which Shocker they were going to go with for the movie, so they made a joke about it.
>>
>>84846170
>Daley was born in Wheeling, Illinois, to R.F. Daley, an actor, and Nancy Daley, a piano teacher.[3] His father is of Irish Catholic background, while his mother is Jewish.[4][5][6][7] He grew up in Nyack, New York, where he played Danny in Nyack Middle School's production of Grease.
oy veeeeyyyyy
>>
>>84845789
Who gives a fuck about what race a two-bit villain is.

Seriously, who actually gives a fuck that the SHOCKER isn't white?
>>
>>84845789
wow I am shocked and outraged. If only it was legal to murder jews in the street. Hitler did nothing wrong gas the kikes race war now BLACKED also liberals are the real racists
>>
File: Cx4IS-IXgAQAr4O.jpg (18KB, 348x347px) Image search: [Google]
Cx4IS-IXgAQAr4O.jpg
18KB, 348x347px
not going with best Shocker.
>>
>>84846174
You're a Nazi shill, haven't you spent hundreds of hours whining about Netflix shows in the last few months alone? Are you mentally handicapped?
>>
>>84846119
>Fox

>Fox was born in Tolcsva, Hungary[4] and originally named Wilhelm Fried, Wilhelm Fuchs or Wilhelm Fried Fuchs.[5] His parents, Michael Fuchs and Hannah Fried, were both German Jews.

Nice try Schlomo
>>
File: 1499703271023.jpg (503KB, 1920x2932px) Image search: [Google]
1499703271023.jpg
503KB, 1920x2932px
true but at least the main heroes are white and not changed because they thought clinton was going to win the election
>>
They killed Montana. Bookem was playing Shultz from the very beginning. My god, you people don't ever pay attention.
>>
>>84846262
Fox as in 21st century Fox you trailer park abortion
>>
>>84846246

post pasta
>>
>>84846222
It's not about the fact he's not white, it's the fact that they intentionally chose someone who wasn't white.

See, if Morgan freeman is the lead actor in a drama film, I don't question it. He's a good actor, he was chosen because he's a good actor. But all these capeshit movies will only choose non white actors regardless if some honkey would fit the role much better.

>>84846247
So fucking what if I'm a Nazi? You got a problem, jew boy?

I hate Jews, but even a good goy like you, should be able to realize that the Jews running these companies are intentionally picking non white actors.
>>
File: IMG_1012.jpg (2MB, 1280x1038px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
2MB, 1280x1038px
>>84845789
But the Shocker is black...
>>
>>84846137
>the screenplay

I like how the people to be blamed for casting changes depending on who is Jewish according to /pol/ SJWs. If it were the director you'd be green-texting his name instead.
>>
>>84846325
>/pol/ SJWs

Do you even read what you say?
>>
>>84846309
But he had like, 4 fucking lines in this movie. It literally doesn't matter what his race is if is wasn't integral to the character. The fact that you care so much about this is worrying me.
>>
>>84846309
Except that companies which don't have Jewish owners, like Netflix and Fox and several others have the same casting practices. It's almost like it has nothing to do with a conspiracy and just to do with the diversity of the audience buying movies. It's almost like businesses aren't pandering to pasty neckbeard obese losers with clinically retarded IQs from /pol/.

>So fucking what if I'm a Nazi?

So you are lower than roadside trash with the intelligence of a chimp
>>
>>84846354
It's an SJW board. They're whinier, dumber, less rational, more emotionally driven than caricatures of leftist SJWs at this point.
>>
>>84845789
Are you complaining about getting to see Bookem Woodbine in more shit?
>>
>villain is white
waaah they made the villain a white male!! conspiracy!
>villain is black
waah they're hiring blacks! conspiracy!!!

Just admit your only interest is crying that you're oppressed. Literally regardless of who they cast in movies you alt right SJWs will cry and claim you're the victim of a conspiracy.
>>
>>84846396
I always found it interesting that in the wake of SJW's being annoying, /pol/tards thought it would be appropriate to become even more annoying. What's the name for that horseshoe political theory thing?
>>
>>84846315
Odd that this fact is being ignored. Of course, why OP is upset that a villain is black may be due to the syphilis.
>>
>>84846357
You act like I'm only referring to this fucking movie. Fucking flash is a pajeet
>Inb4 hur new york is diverse

Fuck you, pajeets can't act for shit. I wouldn't even mind a black flash Thompson, at least that makes fucking sense. But hes a pajeet because God forbid a single race is left out.

>>84846367
You just fucking said it, diversity of the audience. They are putting in blacks specifically for blacks, Mexicans specifically for Mexicans, it's not about if they're good actors or not, it's about they HAVE to have a character for everybody.

>hur he has different opinions, he's trash!
>muh evil nazi!
I could say the same shit about your beliefs, but I don't care. This is about the fact they're pushing for this "diverse" cast not because they fit the roll, but because they have a fucking agenda.
>>
>>84846452
Just horseshoe theory. And it's true because the more extremist a person is, the less rational, composed, and logical they are. So very extreme people tend to behave very similarly to one another, even if their political beliefs are opposite.
>>
>>84846283
20th Century Fox was literally made by a fucking Jew you dumb kike
>>
>>84846119
>not jewish owned
>netflix
soros bought netflix
>>
>>84846442
But Vulture wasn't a villain
He was an honest white male trying to provide for his family and even protected the guy that got him locked up in the end from mexican scum
>>
>>84846396
>It's an SJW board.

Not like /tv/ is any better.

For example:
>>84846442
>>
>>84846278
>We are marvelfags
Fuck no
>>
>>84846452
>>84846492
>tfw to intelligent to pick a side
>>
>>84846473
I will concede that they should have cast a jock-type person for Flash instead of who we got, but his race could be literally anything and it wouldn't matter to me.

There really isn't much else to say at this point since you're pretty adamant on pulling this race-bating shit. All I can really say is that you should go back to your hugbox in /pol/ and I hope you eventually realize that you're no worse than the whiny SJW's you claim to be against.
>>
>>84846473
>it's about they HAVE to have a character for everybody.
i doubt a black guy is going to see capeshit because "all the cast is white, but oh look there is this one side character is black so i'm going to see it now!"
>>
>>84846077
Spider-Xir
>>
>>84846554
Well yes, wouldn't it make me more intelligent if both extremes are fucking moronic?
>>
>>84846507
I understand Rupert Murdoch is Jewish on unsourced /pol/ liegraphs, but he isn't actually.

>>84846515
>Soros bought Netflix
http://www.investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx
He bought 13.5 million in Netflix shares, which is around .01% of Netflix.
Serious question, how dumb are you that you get your information about the world from Nazis?
>>
>>84846554
they're not just losers but idiots as well
>>
>>84846515
>soros bought netflix

It's amazing how quickly this lie became "fact" in alt right circles, I've seen it spammed on a lot of youtube comments even. You people are truly deranged.
>>
>>84846599
>you hold views I don't like but guess what I'm NOT with the side you don't like!
it's called being a fucking pussy
>>
>>84846606
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Fox_(producer)

> His parents, Michael Fuchs and Hannah Fried, were both German Jews

Fuck off kike
>>
>>84846584
>"all the cast is white, but oh look there is this one side character is black so i'm going to see it now!"

Isn't that the very thinking behind such casting, though?
>>
File: 147208587.jpg (15KB, 185x156px) Image search: [Google]
147208587.jpg
15KB, 185x156px
So let me get this straight. You're angry that a white guy playing a black character was replaced with a black actor.

Are you mentally handicapped?
>>
>>84846442
Once again you miss the point. I don't care if the villain is white or black, I care that the person, was chosen for their acting chops, not because of their fucking skin color.

I can't even think of any black villains in these movies. Probably because people would complain saying he DINDU NUFFIN.
>>84846562
>couldn't care what race he is
How do you keep missing the point. Like I'm serious, do you just like pick and choose what to listen to?
>>84846584
>SHEEITT ALL THOSE HONKEYS IN DER NO BRUDDAHS AIN'T GONNA GO SEE
>AW FUCK MAIN CHARACTER BLACK NOW WE GOTTA GO SEE WE WUZ SUPER HEROES AND SHIT

That's the fucking mentality. It's not about interest of movies, it's about IS HE A TRUE NIGGA or not. I want to go see movies that peak my interest and have good actors. I'll go see a movie with Morgan freeman because he's a good actor that happens to be black. But I'm not gonna go see a movie where they shoe horn non whites in specifically to appeal to demographics.

Do you think Picasso would paint something and say "YOU KNOW WHAT, THESE PAINTS WILL WORK AND THE PICTURE WILL LOOK GOOD, BUT LET'S REPLACE THIS WHITE PAINT FOR BLACK SO WE CAN SPECIFICALLY CATER TO PEOPLE WHO LIKE BLACK, INSTEAD OF CHOOSING THE PAINTS THAT FIT THE MOST!"
>>
>>84846315
he looks italian/spaniard not nigger
>>
>>84846695
Yeah, how dare I actually have reasonable moderate opinions on things instead of just jumping to one extreme like you cucks? Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on the context of this thread you're saying that I either have to be a /pol/tard or a SJW

That's literally SJW speak. You can't see how fucking hypocritical your board has become?
>>
>>84846714
>>84846464
>>
File: 1493521694084.jpg (351KB, 669x785px) Image search: [Google]
1493521694084.jpg
351KB, 669x785px
>A black man called Herman Schultz
>>
>>84846748
>But I'm not going to go see a movie where they shoe horn non whites in specifically to appeal to demographics.

If it appeals to demographics then it's not shoe-horning. I mean why are there so many white actors compared to none-whites? Demographics. Minorities are actually being under represented in movies
>>
>>84846779
>muh extremes
you're going to have them regardless of your "moderate opinion" which will still express support for the extreme you hate so much. Just like how you vote a political party that you don't support but has promised something you have an interest in, which is isn't inheritently a bad thing, but at the same time you're supporting their cause.
>>
>>84845789
if they put him in the outfit like pic related then he could be a dog under there for all i care..

but they wont, so yes it bothers me.
>>
>>84846309
lmao do your parents know about this super edgy phase youre going through? You should walk around school telling everyone what a badass nazi you are, im sure it'll make you lotsa friends!
>>
>>84846890
drakes a jew and his real name is Aubrey Graham
>>
File: 1494096730602.png (31KB, 1049x154px) Image search: [Google]
1494096730602.png
31KB, 1049x154px
>>84846779
>If you adopt a winning strategy your enemies have been using since the 60s to win the cultural war they win
>>
>>84846023

But OPs pic is a good actor, he's not shoe horned at all
>>
>>84845789
because they made the bold decision to cater to normal people and not teenage edgelords who would be triggered by something like this
>>
>>84846968
Ok, but I am still drawing a line between what I consider retarded and not retarded. Not everything has to devolve into extremes, and if you think that it is pointless to have a moderate opinion because it "will still express support for the extreme you hate so much" then you're a fucking child.
>>
>>84846993

lol my teenage brother is going through the same phase. I cringe whenever he says "degenerate"
>>
>>84846939
>if it appeals to demographics it's not shoe horning

You're off your fucking rocker, dude. They shoehorn so they CAN appeal to demographics. I can tell you right fucking now they didn't put zendaya in because she's an amazing actor, they did it because she's popular with blacks and they want blacks to see the movie. Thats catering, and shoehorning in a black actress just because of her race, not abilities.
>>
>>84846696
Oh I see, I didn't anticipate you being this stupid. That guy died in 1952, he no longer has any influence over the company. Rupert Murdoch owns it. Are you really so desperate to shill against Jews that you'll claim the guy who founded a company and died almost 80 years ago is still to blame for the current practices of said company? Are you somehow that ridiculous?
>>
>>84846993
>only CERTAIN opinions are acceptable

Yeah, sorry for not accepting everyone no matter what because everyone should get a prize and be loved regardless of their actions and culture.
>>
>>84846869
Most recent version of the character is black, my friend. Surprise, comic book retcons exist. The point is, if they're being accurate in adapting Shocker as he currently is, he should be black.
>>
>>84847177
completely missed the point. It's perfectly fine to cast actors with demographics being a factor. If it was an all minority cast you would be complaining they aren't appealing to whites
>>
File: 1495121723231.png (721KB, 5584x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1495121723231.png
721KB, 5584x3104px
>>84847294
White bois are just triggered because they know it's almost over. We are past the point of no return regardles of Drumpf's wall
>>
>>84846045
>>84846325
>>84846452
>>84846606

>muh /pol/
>>
Have all the mcu films till now been faithful to their source material? Is homecoming the flick that ruined that?
>>
>>84847294
>if it's an all minority cast

You mean like black panther? Yup, I'm so fucking pissed. How dare a character originally black and based in a black environment be black, that sure rustled my Nazi Jimmies!

See I'm not a dumb nigger who only sees films if there's blacks starring in it, I see films if the actors look like they fit the role and were chosen based on performance. I didn't go see ghost in the shell because the main character was white. But you can bet your ass if it was a non white, whatever race the main character was that demographic would flock.

>what's wrong with that hurr?

Because if the cast was all white people would fucking flip shit, but if it was all non whites it would be praised for "diversity"

>>84847349
Although I know you're ironic shit posting, I find posts like this funny. People ask me why I'm so racist, and shit like your post is exactly why.
>>
>>84846023
you can't explain why diversity is a bad thing so normies will never care

you have to jump down an insane rabbit hole about jews and marxism or something and they lose interest and realize you're fucking insane
>>
>>84847239
>"let's genocide the jews!"
>the jews genocide you back
>"n-not fair!"
>>
>>84847505
>why diversity is a bad thing

You mean like what's going on in Europe right now? Would you like me to bring up crime statistics? Or are those all rayciss Cuz whitey the devil
>>
>>84847486
>How dare a character originally black and based in a black environment be black

You just made a whole thread about it
>>
>>84847608
Niggers are gassing Europeans?
>>
>>84847599
Shocker was not originally black.

The world he lived in was not all black.

Shocker is only black now because the kikes want blacks to come see the movie.

>muh retcon
Yeah I wonder what was wrong with the original character? Oh right, nothing! They just wanted to make him black!
>>
File: Paris-622372.jpg (73KB, 590x388px) Image search: [Google]
Paris-622372.jpg
73KB, 590x388px
>>84847661
>muh 6 decillion

Good goy.

Pic related, Paris.
>>
>>84847662
>Shocker is only black now because the kikes want blacks to come see the movie.
Blacks aren't really profitable. They want white liberal cucks to come see the movie. You know, their targeted demographic who buys this shit.
>>
>>84847700
Cant argue with that.
>>
>>84847662
It's pretty obvious that your dislike for black actors stems from racism m8, if it was reverse or they replaced him with an Asian we wouldn't hear a peep. The feigned rationalization is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>84847760
Wrong. If they put some gook in and he did a shit job I would be just as pissed. Just like how they put a gook in to be spidermans gay lover in homecoming.
>>
>>84847266
By this logic Thor should be a woman and Iron Man a black teenager.
>>
>>84847760
like how no one argued with the new flash thompson? oh wait...
>>
>>84847760
>if it was reverse or they replaced him with an Asian
This would never happen though so there is no point arguing this. Diversity = black and just black. Whatever 1 example you may find otherwise is irrelevant in Homecoming the majority of diversity was black.
>>
>>84847857
Female Thor and Iron Heart came after Thor and Iron Man movies.
>>
>>84847878
I should have been more clear
>East Asian
>>
>>84847885
and? How many times was the Hulk recast?
>>
>>84847943
wouldn't change a thing
>>
>>84846770
What's the difference?
>>
>>84846554
Honestly, if I had to take a side I would take the radfem SJWs over the MAGA fedora SJWs. There really is no lower form of human than the average /pol/tard.
>>
>>84846003
Tbh they kinda have to kill him off since Hardy is Venom now lol, but just imagine if they both were in the same scene
>>
File: shockercomics1.jpg (24KB, 153x300px) Image search: [Google]
shockercomics1.jpg
24KB, 153x300px
>>84846315
But he isn't...
>>
>Electro
>Shocker
>Liz Allen
>Flash
>Ned
>And a long etc
Do this people forget there're tons of people of color in the comics? by racebending they're making it look the the comics were made by white supremacists without a single person of color when you have tons where to choose, from villains, to allies, friends and love interest.
>>
>>84847464
/pol/ is pretty well-known as catering to the stupidest subsection of 4chan users (excluding /b/)
>>
>>84848393
Unlike /tv/
>>
>>84846554
>Haha only an idiot would be level headed and not choose extremes like me!
I dont even get the point of this picture, how is this an insult? Who wouldve ever guessed extremists arent good at rational conversation?
>>
>>84846023
Peter Parker goes to a high school in fucking queens, of course it was incredibly diverse
>>
>>84847559
So basically immigration was handled poorly and that somehow means that a black guy getting cast in a big movie title is bad?
>>
negros always get electric powers
>>
>>84848125
>would actively choose homosexuality, trannies, niggers, muslims and jews over white nuclear families
You really think you're fooling anyone into believe you're non-partisan?
>>
Stop pretending to care about The Shocker nobody even knows who the fuck he is
>>
>>84846023
My normie friend after the movie said "why was everyone besides Peter and the Vulture an ethnic?" And complained that Flash looked like a total pussy

So maybe idk. The Jew classmates were a bit over the top for me
>>
It works in the comics.

#killwhitey
>>
>>84846170
>one jewish guy

Take it youve never been to hollywood
>>
File: C9jXyc_VwAAkHYy.jpg (96KB, 863x556px) Image search: [Google]
C9jXyc_VwAAkHYy.jpg
96KB, 863x556px
>>84848977
>this is what "white nuclear families" looks like
Get the fuck out of here, degenerate filth.
>>
>>84846045
shut up you dumb faggot. fucking christ the "go back to /pol/" shills are worse than the ones who post /pol/ memes.

fuck off
>>
>>84849127
>not a single family in that picture
Okay
>>
>>84849127
>they're literally all white
I mean, if you're going to try to strawman at least do a better job of it.
>>
>>84849127
>Free Speech
wtf i hate conservatives now
>>
>>84845789
They were playing on the Shocker's disposability, hence the "I'm shocked" line on the boat.
>>
Things I'm fine with

>Replacing secondary characters with characters that accurately reflect the demographics of Queens, and New York at large

Things I'm not fine with

>Making MJ an androgynous brown bitch instead of a smoking hot redhead
>>
>>84849127
>>
File: bokime-woodbine-shocker.jpg (34KB, 723x466px) Image search: [Google]
bokime-woodbine-shocker.jpg
34KB, 723x466px
>>84845789
What confuses me is when black guy starts wearing the same yellow jacket that other shocker was wearing out of nowhere.
>>
>>84849211
Im not a comic nerd, just saying I assumed it was an isolator because of the quilt pattern and he wore it because the thing gets hot.
>>
>>84849202

they look pretty inbred
>>
>>84849255
Agreed, but you were supposed to focus on the white family upfront, not the monkeys behind them, you silly goose.
>>
>>84848197
Isn't Venom gonna stay in its own Sonyverse and not the MCU?
>>
>>84848278
>Another cute redhead replaced by a black actor.
Who gives a fuck though?
>>
Shocker has always been 2 in the pink
>>
>>84849287
>but you were supposed to focus on the white family upfront

That's who I was talking about
>>
>>84848617
people think they're building black people up by putting them in movies and stuff, they're doing them a favor and helping them out. they figure that since white people are able to make stuff that's indicative of high society (expensive special effects, professional movie making, writing and directing) if black people star in those movies they're just as capable

>they're in movies, obviously they're doing good!

it isn't building black communities and it wont give them the ability to maintain society/culture. if you actually think "representation matters" you're a dummy who puts the horse before the carriage. cool movies is a reward for high society, not the other way around.
>>
>>84849195
>Flash becomes a manlet beaner
I don't care what kind of shitty excuses MCUshills find to say that it somehow suited him because MUH REALISM in a movie about a kid climbing walls like a spider. It was just plain shit use of the character
>>
>>84849337
Whoosh.
>>
File: 1439601062812.jpg (700KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
1439601062812.jpg
700KB, 1000x767px
Remember the set photos of Shocker in costume? They must of shot an action scene with that, what the hell happened? Theres even a shocker toy with him in costume, I thought the joke about the guy "calling himself the shocker" would of worked better if he had the mask on. Im wondering if any official statements were made about this not being in the movie. He looked pretty cool.
>>
>>84849353
>the joke went over your head

Your joke was so low-brow I stepped over it, motherfucker.
>>
File: dont mock the shocker.jpg (66KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
dont mock the shocker.jpg
66KB, 696x464px
>>84849405
oops wrong pic lol
>>
File: Damage Control.gif (2MB, 342x263px) Image search: [Google]
Damage Control.gif
2MB, 342x263px
>>84849410
>you
>>
>>84849439

see

>>84849287

for real damage control
>>
>>84846023

>realizing that it would be diverse
>when you have a place like New York that literally has China Town and the Bronx
>>
File: parasite.jpg (34KB, 461x439px) Image search: [Google]
parasite.jpg
34KB, 461x439px
>>84849468
>n-no u
>>
>>84849341
>movies is a reward for high society
No, movies and other art forms are a reflection of the society and culture which is why representation matters
>>
>>84849405
>>84849427

To be fair, they only just discovered the tech to make a weapon like that and he's probably preparing based on that ending.
>>
File: Raimi Flash Thompson.png (228KB, 437x469px) Image search: [Google]
Raimi Flash Thompson.png
228KB, 437x469px
>>84849343
And you're totally a fan of the Flash character and were begging for him to be accurately portrayed instead of making things up to be mad about, right? Flash's accurate portrayal in the Raimi movie and Amazing Spider-Man totally connected with audiences, since then he's been a memorable character fans have been begging to see brought back! Man this high school bully was totally ruined!
>>
File: 3552905-5466926433-Agent.jpg (124KB, 528x800px) Image search: [Google]
3552905-5466926433-Agent.jpg
124KB, 528x800px
>>84849564
>And you're totally a fan of the Flash character and were begging for him to be accurately portrayed instead of making things up to be mad about, right?
yeah
>>
File: laugh.jpg (63KB, 817x857px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
63KB, 817x857px
>>84849564
>Flash Thompson isn't a memorable part of Spiderman
Imagine sinking so low as to try to make this argument to save nigger face.
>>
>>84847953
As an Asian boy
>>
>>84848393
>talking about the stupidest subsection of 4chan
>on /tv/

the irony got kind of lost on you there didn't it
>>
>>84849612
You're right, I wish they rehashed the same character doing the same things for the third time. Its not like the movie was about doing things not done in previous movies. Everyone agrees they shouldnt have done uncle Ben's death again, but you want the same cookie cutter high school bully AGAIN? What was so memorable about him in ASM and the first movie that im missing? Everyone ive asked doesnt even remember thats who he was in the first film.

>>84849582
None of the Venom stuff is even hinted at in any of the movies. That character development was done over years of comic history, cant exactly portray that in a two hour movie. Especially since he becomes Agent Venom as an adult, not when he was in high school.
>>
>>84845789
Is that the guy from Fargo S2?
>>
File: 1499636419375.png (289KB, 1058x503px) Image search: [Google]
1499636419375.png
289KB, 1058x503px
>>84846045
>>
>>84849542
It mostly has to do with an idea of paying cultural reparations. that's why you only see blacks being pandered to in this way and not asians, indians or hispanics. it's the reflection of a society that deals in guilt and cultural tokens. it's not a reflection of a healthy black community with a thriving scene of talented writers/actors/directors. that would be the jews

as I said
>they're in movies, obviously they're doing good!

blacks are doing progressively worse as a community but as long as there are black movie stars people will be pacified.
>>
>>84849699
>DIFFERENT MEANS BETTER
>BLACK MEANS GOOD
>WHITE MEANS EVIL
>LISTEN *CLAP EMOJI* AND *CLAP EMOJI* LEARN *CLAP EMOJI*
>>
File: the pic.png (78KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
the pic.png
78KB, 1306x354px
>>84849732
Look, I can post a 4chan post as well
>>
>>84846119
>According to MSN Money, about 88% of Netflix is owned by institutional investors including Goldman Sachs, TCS Capital Management, Aronson + Johnson + Ortiz, etc.

Netflix is jewish m8
>>
>>84849732
Meanwhile, the reason people say to fuck off is not because they're all "the left", it's because they're fucking sick of hearing the same old politics shit in every fucking thread.

I agree with /pol/ in a lot of ways. I just don't want to talk about it for the millionth fucking time.
>>
>>84849699
>None of the Venom stuff is even hinted at in any of the movies.
Which is why I don't like the idea of Flash being a manlet beaner rich kid, it ruins any chance of seeing an Agent Venom movie

> That character development was done over years of comic history, cant exactly portray that in a two hour movie.
motherfucker they're already trying to shoehorn Miles Morales in the MCU, don't give me that dumb excuse

>Especially since he becomes Agent Venom as an adult, not when he was in high school.
in which obviously it wouldn't be done in an instant
>>
>>84849764
Im not interested in your /pol/itics, im talking about his character throughout the movies, not his skin color. If you want my opinion on that I wish he was white and dont like the race change, but it doesn't bother me since he's a completely different character. And yea I think "cocky asshole with self confidence issues" is more interesting than "high school bully" but you're clearly just fixated on the political aspect and trying to be le edgy cynic.
>>
>>84849582
>pointing out a storyline that happened at least ten years after highschool
>>
>>84846075
Stephanie Molynex is a faggot that 15 year olds like you look up to.
>>
>>84849832
see
>>84849817
>>
>>84849341
So what does any of this have to do with immigration in europe and a black guy playing a black villian in a super hero movie.

Like is he a bad actor or something? Becuase Ive yet to hear any reason why this is bad or how diversity is a cardinal sin of some sort. Ir how these are in any way connected.
>>
>>84849743
>that's why you only see blacks being pandered to in this way and not asians, indians or hispanics.

Wrong again, there has been a very strong Asian presence in Hollywood especially in pop culture. More so Asian culture seeping in. You see what you want to see
>>
>>84849798
Go to /q/ and cry about it, nigger.
>>
>>84849817
also, the second and third answers should be switched
>>
>>84849814
Learn to spot race bait threads and stay out. If it bothers you that much just get off 4chan.
>>
>>84849817
How is it a "dumb excuse"? Agent Venom wasn't hinted at in any Spider-Man comic where Flash was still in high school, it was a twist thought up years later when the characters were adults. Shoehorning that in when he's still 15 doesn't make any sense. But yes I agree him being a bully at first is a part of that progression im just saying I like this different character better and i've never been a fan of Agent Venom so I dont exactly sympathize or want to pretend to be a fan for a silly internet argument.
>>
>>84849863
lmao did you run out of screencaps to share with the class
>>
>>84846003
He was great in Fargo.
>>
>>84849882
>Agent Venom wasn't hinted at in any Spider-Man comic where Flash was still in high school, it was a twist thought up years later when the characters were adults.
which is why I said that it wouldn't be done in an instant, have you forgotten how Homecoming takes place 8 years after the events of the Avengers
>>
>>84849300
They're trying to work out something.
>>
>>84849820
Flash is always used as Spiderman's first foray into his powers. Flash being a tall, muscled jock provides the unique opportunity of an interaction in which a formerly weak person suddenly has the upper hand. It is the first demonstration that absolute power can corrupt absolutely. In both Raimi and Webb's films, Spiderman's interaction with the jock Flash Thompson is the nerdy skinny kid humiliating the big tough guy in a contest of strength and athleticism. This is more-so the case in TASM where Peter goes out of his way to humiliate Flash. It is a blatantly irresponsible use of his power. Do you see where this is going yet? If Peter's bully is just a tiny paki kid that isn't even as smart as Peter, then Peter's sudden powers don't affect that dynamic in any way. He is a non-character. Utterly worthless in the arc of Peter Parker. Flash Thompson as a jock though, is useful in showing that Peter is a foolish kid that enjoys a bit of revenge and humiliation prior to being taught his all important lesson from Uncle Ben.
>>
File: 1497111045481.png (144KB, 1185x333px) Image search: [Google]
1497111045481.png
144KB, 1185x333px
>>84849891
Got loads m8.
>>
>>84847559
i'd like you to explain how any of what you said has anything to do with a fucking spiderman movie

also i would LOVE to see your stats since i bet it's a fucking /pol/ infograph
>>
File: 1499101553087.jpg (96KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1499101553087.jpg
96KB, 600x507px
>>84846119
>Netflix, Fox, HBO
>no jewish owners

Fox was founded by Rupert Murdoch and it's still run by his family. Do I have to explain the name? HBO is part of Warner which was also founded by a jew. Not really informed on Netflix but good on you if you think Soros is the only rich Jew getting his share of the sweet gentile money. But shareholder have totally no influence anyway right? All just psychotic /pol/ ramblings.
>>
File: Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
I still can't believe /pol/tards are complaining about diversity in a movie that takes place in fucking queens. Leave it to them to totally ignore reality. You realize the comic was written in fucking 1962 right, I think demographics might have changed just slightly since then.
>>
>>84849948
Whats your proposal then? That they add in a subplot about how Flash is interested in enlisting in the military? The Miles Morales hint served as setup but primarily as a joke in its portrayal and it flew right over most people's heads since his portrayal was a random black criminal and not "HEY THIS IS A FUTURE MOVIE SETUP!". I think we both have different preferences and its not a case of one person being "right". I respect your preference, friend.

>>84849966
This isn't new information for me, I like that idea but the entire point that I mentioned already is the movie was about doing things not done in the other Spider-Man movies instead of doing the same thing we've seen already twice before. I love Spider-Man comics, but even Jack Kirby himself loved to portray his characters differently in each iteration because he didn't like telling the same story over and over and over. You're boiling it down to a formula when original stories should be the priority to engage audiences while paying tribute to the roots. I would agree they should of fallen back on a comic accurate Flash if I didn't enjoy his new portrayal, which I did.
>>
File: 1498000837509.jpg (27KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1498000837509.jpg
27KB, 396x385px
>>84850016
Yes Soros with his 0.01% of the company has demanded the execs that they but diversity in their films. This universal trend of diversity totally isn't from individual SJWs who bash companies that don't include diversity, as well as being a better marketing strategy as you can appeal to more demographics with a diverse cast.

Yeah you should probably stop the psychotic /pol/ ramblings.
>>
>>84846119
>>84850016
>Marc Bernays Randolph (born April 29, 1958) is an American tech entrepreneur, advisor and environmental advocate.[1] He is the co-founder and first CEO of Netflix.[2]

>Randolph’s paternal great-granduncle was psychoanalysis pioneer Sigmund Freud and his paternal great-uncle was Edward Bernays, an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda.[9]

>Bernays also worked on behalf of many non-profit institutions and organizations. These included, to name just a few, (...) the Jewish Mental Health Society (1928),
>>
>>84850016
>Fox was founded by Rupert Murdoch and it's still run by his family. Do I have to explain the name?
i actually need an explanation here
>>
>>84850144
You keep screeching DIFFERENT DIFFERENT DIFFERENT as if that means jack fucking shit. The core of Flash is to show Peter being irresponsible with his powers for the sole purpose of revenge. This Flash doesn't present that opportunity. Therefore he isn't Flash. Just call him literally ANYTHING else. If you absolutely MUST have the bully be a short paki skinny nerd that isn't even as strong or as smart as Peter and only lords over him with money, if you're vacating that far from the character, just change his fucking name and be done with it. Problem solved.
>>
>>84849850
>Like is he a bad actor or something?
no, I honestly don't care since I don't watch super hero movies

I care about people thinking "representation matters" and that this kind of stuff is actually building the black community. It doesn't, it's a reflection of white society wanting black people to do well so they put them in movies. it's a 99% jewish production with a black actor on the screen.

instead of simply saying representation matters ask yourself WHY representation matters. what is it an indicator of, what does a well-made movie say about a community

>>84849857
right, I'll take your word for it
>>
>>84850215
because the plot isn't an origin story where such a scenerio would of mattered. If your entire criticism would be void if merely his name was different, then I dont think it means much. Flash is the high school bully, the plot doesn't hindge on such a character, but he's still a bully who agitate's petey and mostly serves as comedic relief. I dont just think different is better all the time because when the new different thing is worse it sucks, I hated "MJ" for example, like hated a lot. Because the new character we were presented with, who again mostly served as a joke character, was much worse than the MJ I know.
>>
>>84850144
There's zero chance for current Flash going to enlist in the military because:
>he's rich and he has plenty to lose if he enlisted
>his character has no aggression
so Agent Venom is thrown out of the window

>The Miles Morales hint served as setup but primarily as a joke in its portrayal and it flew right over most people's heads since his portrayal was a random black criminal and not "HEY THIS IS A FUTURE MOVIE SETUP!".
Because the main audiences have no idea who Miles is
>>
File: 1499135405368.jpg (11KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
1499135405368.jpg
11KB, 400x467px
>>84850071
>just accept becoming a minority in your country
>things just change man, live with it

>>84850158
Reading comprehension isn't your thing huh? I said good on you if you think Soros is the ONLY rich jew pumping money into Netflix.
And this guy >>84849804 proved me right so not sure what you're even arguing here mate.

>>84850186
Not sure if baiting but Murdoch is probably the most Jewish name after Goldstein or Shekelberg.
>>
>>84850215
>The core of Flash is to show Peter being irresponsible with his powers for the sole purpose of revenge.

Sorry was that written anywhere in the comics or is that just how you analyzed his character. As far as I see it Flash is just a guy that bullies Peter and helps characterize Peter as being a nerd with low social status in school.
>>
>>84850071
>WHITE GENOCIDE IS A MYTH!
>UHH HELLO SPIDERMAN BEING THE ONLY WHITE CHARACTER IS REPRESENTATIVE OF TODAY'S DEMOGRAPHICS AS OPPOSED TO BEING ALL WHITE AS IT WOULD'VE BEEN 50 YEARS AGO
hmm
>>
>>84846045
>>84846044
Why is it primarily black people?
>>
>>84849832
>not wanting said storyline to be adapted in the future

is like if you don't want beloved characters to be adapted at all... it's like if people weren't hyped for a future Agent Venom with a Venom movie happening and the rights now shared between marvel and sony
>>
>>84850296
>if your entire criticism of this character would be nullified by him not being that character, then your argument means nothing
Are you disabled?

Also, for the record, Flash absolutely is not the high school bully in Homecoming. Most people straight up don't give a fuck what he has to say about anything.
>>
>>84850317
I'm sorry to hear about your illiteracy.
>>
>>84850316
are you baiting me? find me a source where they say murdoch is a jew, because wikipedia isn't enough
>>
File: 1430148504063.jpg (42KB, 142x242px) Image search: [Google]
1430148504063.jpg
42KB, 142x242px
>>84850357
NO YOURE DISABLEDEKJWSFHEWOIUFHWIUOESHGOIUSHEGIK
>>
>>84845789
This shit has to stop. The more everything is diversified, the more everything is worsened. I'm surprised they didn't blacken Beauty and the Beast too. Cucks wouldn't have cared. They'd been like #BlackBeauty.
>>
>>84850354
> white jock drop kicking muslims and throwing explosives like a quarterback
sounds too masculine for America
>>
>>84850316
Murdoch is a Scottish name. Rupert Murdoch isn't a kike. He's just a cunt.
>>
>>84850322
What the fuck are you talking about?
May is white
Vulture is white
Iron Man is white

There. Literally all 4 of the most important characters are white. As for the side characters, one is a paki portrayed extremely negatively, two are black girls who want peters dick, one of the other academic decathlon kids is white, their teacher is white, gym teacher who gets maybe 30 seconds of screen time is black, Donald glover is only in the movie for like 2 minutes, Happy is white. Literally the only major non white characters is a fat disgusting comedy relief friend and a black girl lusting for a white guy and even then she leaves at the end without getting much screen time.

Have you ever in your life even been to NYC?
>>
>>84850322
>>84850316
Who said anything about that? I'm merely pointing out that your complaining about a movie accurately portraying reality and claiming that it's pushing some kind of narrative. And what do you think would happen if they made the movie all white? That would somehow cure white's plummeting birthing rates and stop minorities from wanting to move to more developed countries with more opportunities. Your whole philosphy is basically
>anything I don't like that's happening is the work of the Jews

Yet you can't see how obvious it is your just using the Jews as a scapegoat for your problems, just like antisemites have done throughout history and got proven wrong. You should look up how a bunch of people thought the black plague was created by Jews to kill off all good christian people, and preceded to murder a bunch of innocent jews. Trust me man I used to be down the /pol/ rabbit whole and the echo-chamber makes you feel like you're write but just do somemore research on this shit.
>>
>They replaced the poor man's Tom Hardy with the poor man's Lance Reddick
>The Elephant is going to be a super villain
>>
>>84850507
>italians
>white
>Vulture has a nigger wife
Iron Man is the best you could manage.

Also, fascinating how you read a statement mocking you for the whole "white genocide isn't real" thing and your response was to ask "have you been to NYC to see the effects white genocide has had on its demographic makeup?"

Fucking mess.
>>
>>84850316
Nobody is stopping you from breeding countless of your trailer trash thugspawns anon.
>>
>>84850357
>When I say penis, you say Parker!
that was just his debate team
>>
>>84850540
You know how Ireland is two separate countries right now instead of one? You know who did that? A Jew. Bankrolled the invasion of Ireland. One single Jew ruined an entire nation for CENTURIES.

The fact that Jews even exist to this day after the utter hell they've unleashed upon the world, is a testament to how compassionate white people are.
>>
>>84850707
>The fact that Jews even exist to this day after the utter hell they've unleashed upon the world, is a testament to how compassionate white people are.
More like incompetent.
>>
>>84850507
Have you ever in your life even been to NYC?
They probably haven't. See /pol/ operates through a extremely bias lens, so if they see minorities in movies it's
>muh jews pushing diversity to makes us not hate people of other races, and to u-uh create white genocide

But they can't even see blatant shit like all the main characters in highest paid actors being white. That way you'll get far right people complaining that the movie is shoehorning diversity, and far left SJWs saying the movie is racist because it only uses minorities in small roles as sort of token minorities.
>>
>>84850540
Not "The Jews" just Jews who happen to have power and nepotistic tendencies.
>>
>>84850699
Why is this the argument people always go to? It doesn't matter if 50,000 white people each have 8 babies because by the time you've raised those 400,000 children, the government (in England's case because I have those numbers roughly on hand) will have imported over 2 MILLION non-whites in that time period.

>>84850736
The only reason Jews survived the 40s was the compassion of white people.
>>
>>84850756
You should see that minorities are being used as bargaining chips then.
>>
>>84850756
>WHY ARE THE FAR RIGHT CLAIMING THAT THEY'RE BEING DEMOGRAPHICALLY REPLACED BY NON-WHITES?
>HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO NEW YORK THESE DAYS? THE WHITES HAVE BEEN DEMOGRAPHICALLY REPLACED WITH NON-WHITES SO THEREFORE THE FILM IS ACCURATE
what did he mean by this
>>
>>84850756
>muh Jews!
>muh /pol/!
>muh Jews!
>muh /pol/!
>muh Jews!
>muh /pol/!
>muh Jews!
>muh /pol/!

Fucking Redditors, I swear
>>
>>84850277
You understand how hilarious your stance is right? Like you just admitted you dont care about super hero movies but youre sitting here raving about diversity and the jews because shocker (a character who in the comics has been black) is being played by a black dude.

Youre literally admitting without a shred of irony that youre crying diversity and getting triggered because some side villians skin is a color that triggers your political autism. Like holy shit this is some next level stuff your on anon where can I can some?
>>
>>84845789
Cause the first guy who was killed was only the Shocker on the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon and the replacement is the guy who's supposed to be the Shocker in the comics
>>
>>84850648
>people who are literally white aren't even white

If even Italians aren't white then who is?
If your claim that whites are in the midst of a genocide, would that not shoot a huge hole in your belief that whites are superior? Surely a race so intelligent and beyond all others would have caught on. Oh wait, you're gonna say it's because of the Jews. So wouldn't that make the Jews superior to whites, since they effortlessly manipulate billions of them? Your life is such a fucking joke I can't even believe it.
>>
>>84850943
>anon asks you to think about what's going on
>can only reply with smugness

Epic 2009 troll dude
>>
>>84851069
>he actually can't read
Simply ebin
>>
>>84851016
Not at all. The one thing that really differentiates whites from every other race on the planet, is compassion. No other race has it. The reason whites are letting themselves be replaced is because they're compassionate enough to believe the non-whites /need/ to live in first world countries.

Altruism is the down fall of the West.

In future, you should probably refrain from doing both sides of an argument in your own head and then declaring yourself the winner of that one-man argument. You silly goose.
>>
File: 22.gif (1011KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
22.gif
1011KB, 250x236px
>>84845789
Woodbine is a better actor than diet Tom Hardy so why care at all?
>>
>>84850707
Okay let me give you some history. Do you know the reason why Jews were bankers. It's because in both the christian and muslim faiths back when people were more strict about their religion christians in europe weren't allowed to collect interest or usury. This meant that for a long time the only people that could be prominent bankers out in the open were Jews. Some jewish families of course got very wealthy from this and owned a large number of banks, however the majority of jews didn't have anywhere near this level of wealth and power.
Bankers do whatever they think is in their best interest and a lot of that meant giving loans to governments or military groups that wanted to go to war. Jewish bankers funded several different groups often on opposing sides of the wars. In both World Wars there were jewish bankers funding both sides of the war.

Because of humans innate nature that involves tribalism, people treat those outside their tribe as representative of the whole tribe, and usually attribute a bad thing from one member of the tribe to the whole tribe. This is why black people see all whites as evil because of slavery, and many people think there is an international conspiracy by all jews because certain jewish individuals do the same thing many non jewish bankers do today which is fund militaries or wars. Honestly man just try doing some research into the origins of antisemitism.
>>
>>84851069
>HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS DIVERSITY OMG ITS SO BAD LOOK
>hey anon you know that character is black in the comics right? I mean hes not even a bad actor
>NO TRUST ME THIS IS TOTALLY A JEWISH PLOT TO UPLIFT BLACK COMMUNITIES. I DONT CARE ABOUT CAPSHIT BUT TRUST ME BLACKS ON THE SCREEN = DIVERSITY. JUST GET WOKE LIKE ME!
really makes one ponder.
>>
>>84851081
Good one. Bye
>>
>>84851176
Does your history of the world start in the 1400s? Fucking lmao at the state of your post. Kikes have been money-grubbing goblins since time immemorial. Jesus himself have to whip the fuckers out of the temple because the fuckers couldn't stop kiking it up even on holy ground.
>>
>>84851217
>UPLIFT BLACK COMMUNITIES

If that were truly the goal, you would see a lot more black directors and black producers
>>
>>84845789
I hope they do Superior Foes
>>
>>84851176
>how can i prove that anti-semitism is unfounded?
>I've got it!
>Did you know that kikes bankrolled both sides of both World Wars that wiped out millions upon millions upon millions of Europeans while the Jews reaped the financial rewards?
>>
>>84850757
>Not "The Jews" just Jews who happen to have power and nepotistic tendencies.

Prove to me you can't find these exact same qualities in most people of all races with power. White people have had to tone it down since more people are on alert for white racism because of reason like um the history of america, but it still happens. Just look at Trump with all his family being top advisers in the white house. Now he's in shit because he underqualified son fucked up by trying to get help from Russians. Literally white nepotism and it's negative effects right there in front of you.
>>
>>84851176
>certain jewish individuals do the same thing many non jewish bankers do

citation needed
>>
>>84846315

i love it when stupid asses ignore the comic material and spout dumb shit out of ignorance. there were two shockers in the comics, one of them was in fact black. /thread
>>
>>84851111
Well there it is.
The stupidest post I've ever seen
Are Arabs not compassionate for protecting Middle East Christians? Are the Indians not compassionate for rescuing east Bangladesh from genocide? Are the natives of South America not compassionate for assisting their own conquerors liberation from Spain? Are the Chinese not compassionate for investing billions into African infrastructure? Something even whites don't do?
>>
>>84851277
Beats me anon Im not a /pol/tard.
>>
>>84851369
>Prove to me you can't find these exact same qualities in most people of all races with power.

I didn't claim that other races don't do that. Just because white people do it too doesn't make it right.
>>
>>84851427
>u r STOOPID
lmao

>he thinks chinks are investing in African infrasturcture for the good of Africans
>he thinks Arabs even protect Christians at all
>he thinks India was rescuing East Bangladesh and not simply protecting fellow Hindus while ensuring Pakistan didn't gain any more power to become a threat to India
>he literally doesn't understand South America's independence wars at all
L
M
A
O
>>
>>84851322
You dont see how incredibly biased you are do you. I just explained to you the reason why most prominent bankers were Jews and you just completely ignore it. When people want to go to war they usually go to bankers to get loans to fund their fucking military, the same thing happens today with many bankers that aren't jews. What, did you expect the bankers to act against their best interest and not provide loans to military leaders whom they thought would win.
>>
>>84850943
I'm just trying to tell you that representation is not important. Pretending representation in hollywood action movies is a cure for a dysfunctional communities is a dangerous idea. It's an insipid idea produced by infantile minds who've been brought up by hollywood media. it's an idea that drives the zeitgeist and it could end up badly.

It's obviously an important issue for both sides (the people who wants representation and the people who wants less diversity) but it truly shouldn't be seen as a part of the solution for racial tension. I obviously don't care if a black dude is the electric super hero but the fervor it is argued for is disconcerting and it needs to be discussed.

the reason people don't want black super heroes is more obvious, it's mostly racism we're talking about. but it shouldn't prevent you you from thinking about it more critically
>>
who cares
>>
>>84851369
>like um the history of america
The fucking reddit dripping off this post

>>84851555
I know how biased I am. There's a reason for my bias. It's all of human history showing the dirty money-grubbing destructive evil ways of Jews. Do keep up, sweetheart.
>>
They made Electro black in Amazing Spider-man 2. Black people are used to getting shocked/tased/electric chaired so it only makes sense.
>>
>>84845789
because shocker is a shitty jobber villain, who gives a fuck what race he is, they probably picked the first guy that did an alright job at casting call and then went to lunch.

complaining about the shocker of all things, fuck man next you'll complain about the trapster, or how about red ghost.
>>
>>84851388
I'm not going to provide you citiation that non jewish bankers also provide military funding to people. This shit is pathetic and if that's your only argument against what I've said, your clearly to biased to see reality. I hope you wake up one day, and realize you don't have to hate the world. i was like you at one point to.
>>
For a bit there i thought it was bucc Dave chapel
>>
>>84851555
Most bank CEO's aren't Jewish. You could have just said that instead of being a faggot
>>
>>84851659
>PROOF? YOU'RE A FUCKING BIGOT GOYI-- GUY!
>>
>>84851491
Yes but people are claiming that this is some specific quality to jews and use it to justify their antisemitism, meanwhile people of all races do it. You fucks can't see how biased you are where you try to get everything to fit your narrative of the international zionist conspiracy theory.
>>
>>84846748
>I can't even think of any black villains in these movies

Dr. Strange teased one in 2
also how about shocker

>I don't care if the villain is white or black, I care that the person, was chosen for their acting chops, not because of their fucking skin color.

what in the fuck makes you think he wasnt
>>
>>84851558
Anon you've been going on this prentious rant about diversity for some time now and still havent explained its relevance t the main topic or why diversity is bad in the first place. All you have told me is:
>immigration in europe
>the jews and the black community
>jus think aboot it
When you start making a critical argument and not a bunch of benign blanket statements about a nothing argument then we can talk. Calling people dumb for wanting representation in a market where snowpiercer and 47 ronin happened is not.the way to start it. Nor is being an echochamber for /pol/.
>>
>>84846023
>Serious question, are even normies realizing that all these movies are shoe horning muh diversity?

My normie friend mentioned how weird it was that all of Peter's friends were coloreds.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (10KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
10KB, 329x329px
>>84846023
>>
>>84845789
I'm fine with this because Herman Schultz's race/general appearance isn't super pivotal to his character. What's iconic about the Shocker is shockwave gauntlets and a yellow quilted costume, and we got both of those. Hopefully he has a bigger role in the inevitable sequel. I'm sure the Tinkerer will whip him up a second gauntlet and better suit for when he teams up with Scorpion or something
>>
>/tv/ complains how villains are always white
>movie has a black guy as the criminal like it should be
>/tv/ complains he's not white
>>
>>84851703
I was talking about the historical reason why jews were overrepresented in banking. Of course now there aren't any laws in western countries preventing Christians from being bankers
>>
>>84851972
I didn't talk about immigration in europe
I jumped into the discussion because the importance of representation was argued for. I'm saying it's a red herring produced by morons who've been brought up by hollywood media

the only way I talked about the jews is that they're "represented" in the entertainment industry and it's because they have a healthy community and from that springs writers, directors, producers and actors. there's nothing artificial about their representation, they're not there because it makes us feel all warm and gooey inside.

not sure what you mean by bringing up snowpiercer and 47 ronin
>>
>>84852147
You can't win against retards who are obsessed with identity politics.
>>
>>84846023
In comic books normies just don't identify with the new characters and find it pretty cringey. They don't give a shit about race, it's simply like, "Oh this character is different from the movie one, seems lame." And the amateur writing only reinforces it.
>>
Arguing about Disney movies made for kids? /pol/tards pathetic.
>>
>>84845789

You mean Spider Man has 2 electricity themed villains?
>>
>>84849500
I live in NY, you do realize that it's not magically 90% ethnic like the movie portrays, right? Like, the only white people were main and side chracters that had to be and the blonde girl with the headband.

They wanted to make shitty pseudo intellectual girl MJ and it backfired.
>>
>>84852825
Spiderman has like 50 villains based off animals and you're complaining about 2 of them based off electricity?
>>
>>84845789
>first electro
>now shocker

Who is next to become black? Kingpin?
>>
>>84849564
Yeah, actually I do, because Flash growing with Peter is a thing that happens in the story. It fucking happened in ASM2 too.

Putting aside Spiderman mythos/agent venom and looking at it from a stand alone, non spidey movie perspective this Flash does not work. He's not intimidating, he's not attractive, he's a nerd, he's stupid, he's a shrimpy faggot. There is nothing about him that says bully and no fucking reason at all that anyone would listen to this guy, let alone respect him. Hell, it's a plot point that he's an idiot and the characeters constantly shit on him and call him out for being a jackass.

But somehow we're supposed to believe this loser is a bully, more popular than Peter, can get a hot girlfriend, and is on the triathlon team. Aside from that, people like him despite nearly killing them for a trophy. He serves zero purpose to the narrative other than to show Peter is hated, but he even does a shitty job of that.
>>
It's because the us is like 10% ethnically pure at this point. Half the country are darkies
>>
Am I the only anon here that always really liked the shocker? I dunno what it is exactly, I think maybe it's the costume. I always thought it looked really cool.
>>
>>84852857
If you paid attention to the movie there were plenty of other side characters in the highschool that were white. Also what part of NY are you from because you have to remember this takes place in Queens which is literally one of the most diverse places on earth
>>
>>84850296
The whole movie was about Peter coming in terms with his powers yes it was done in a different way instead of an origin story so exploring to how self absorbed and overconfident he became for being an Avenger for hire in Civil war (it was explored in the movie) a dynamic with a cocky Peter standing up to a jock flash and then blowing it all on his face would have been great character development, or how an enraged and sad Peter got fed up with a jock Flash after Tony took his suit away, it would be a great contrast between Peter and Toomes, it could actually serve to make Peter understand how someone could turn bad because of a bad situation further bringing another coming of age trope in the movie.

also Flash bullied Peter but changed after Spiderman saved him, which in turn made him become better and was the primarly reason he enlisted so now you have character development for flash that could've "different" as you call it
>>
>>84849732
lmao is this a poem?
>>
>>84849699
Wouldn't that be MORE of a reason to do something different with Flash? Rather than change something into something unrecognizable, why not make it work like it never has? Oh wait, you don't care about that because you only care about diversity. I bet that means you're not a terrible person, good job waving that diversity dick around though.
>>84849882
It's a dumb excuse because we're getting a Venom movie, and these pricks are already hinting
at Miles Morales, who is an awful do nothing character.

Instead of the Prowler supporting cast, or a stand alone War machine movie, they found it poignant to slip in as much diversity as they could, while ruining a character and part of the narrative. Your moral highground bullshit is nauseating, you're willing to defend shit writing and pretend to be above a discussion you're having.
>>
File: kingpin.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kingpin.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>84852900
Kingpin is white
>>
>>84850144
His homecoming portrayal did nothing for the movie, in a vacuum this man would not be a bully, or be popular at all. In fact he'd be the one being bullied. There's literally no reason to enjoy him at all because he makes no sense from a narrative perspective.

Different doesn't work if it sucks, Pete's new love interest? Good, Peter was known for dating around before he met Gwen or MJ, he was with Betty Brant for a bit too and a few girls before that. She served a narrative role, gave us interesting interactions between her and Vulture, and wasn't meant to be anything other than a fleeting love interest. Flash was not, and neither was MJ.
>>
>>84850071
I LIVE IN NY YOU FAGGOT, IT'S NOT 90% ETHNIC.
>>
>>84846023
40% of New York is white. You live in a area where everyone is white and you probably have never meet someone who is a white, strong right winged, Republican.
>>
>>84853104
I'm not in upstate NY, I walk around there constantly, have done all my life. It's really diverse, but it's NOT 90% ethnic, and no, Asians don't count as white.

I only fucking noticed because there were no white people outside of Tony, Spidey, Vulture, his crew, Smiley, aunt may, and the white girl.

You're a fool if you think that ratio is anyway close to how NY actually is. I bet you think the fucking staten island ferry has cars on it too.
>>
>>84853432
Thats funny because if you look at statistics white people literally make up exactly 10% of the public school population in the city. And Peter went to a public school. Also queens most likely even has less white people in public school as opposed to places like district 2 in manhattan that have a lot of good public schools with majority white kids.

t. born and raised in manhattan
>>
>>84846748
Then explain how a non white casting is not shoehorned in your opinion.
You're clearly butthurt by the mere presence of black guy
>>
>>84850943
>(a character who in the comics has been black) is being played by a black dude.
stop this bullshit you faggot, HERMAN SCHULTZ is almost always white. And you know what? neither guy did shocker right because yeah, he does have a character, and that character is "I just wanna make my money and get the fuck out, I don't like doing the dangerous jobs."
>>
File: MARISA NO.gif (1MB, 625x359px) Image search: [Google]
MARISA NO.gif
1MB, 625x359px
>>84846003
Mmm, whatcha say?
>>
>>84847559
Majority of Europe isn't white.

Also this: " https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime" Scroll down to Europe.
>>
>>84853552
What statistics, where. There's no way you fucking live in NY otherwise you;d know your claim is full of shit. The onyl way you're gonna get DIVERSITY levels you shouldn't normally be hitting is in fucking Flatbush, good luck walking through there after dusk if you skin is lighter than pitch,
>>
>>84846023
>Do the normies know the Jews are forcing this shit?

I think the Hollywood and political trannies are going to come out of the closet. 9/11 was an occult ritual to destroy gender, and usher in the new age of gender-bending lunacy. They want the normies on board for the big reveal.
>>
>>84853137
Yea they definetly could of done all of that. But they didnt and he wasn't a big part of the plot. This discussion is ultimately over a comedic one note side character, which is ok for me because I thought he was hilarious. If you really wanted a proper Flash that'd definitely be the way to do it.

>>84853257
You dont know what I care or dont care about, arrogant prick. What I care about is stories and characters, not your political bullshit. You're just chipping in on a conversation after it already happened to stir shit about diversity that was never even relevant to the discussion and I couldn't care less about. I was talking about the character, not his race. How you got the impression I was defending diversity or had some sense or moral superiority beyond me. I dont know how you live with this fantasy that anyone who disagrees with you is pushing an agenda or trying and argue rather than have a discussion. But it must really suck.
>>
>>84853721
Do you understand how demographics work? People that are in school are kids. If you know anything about birthrates among white people you should know that there are white adults have a larger percent of the pop as opposed to white kids. Also white people in nyc are also much more likely to go to private school then any other races.

https://tcf.org/content/report/new-york-city-public-schools/

Here you go. White people make up 14.8% of the public school pop.
>>
>>84846023

On the note of forced diversity: Yes.

I went with my normiest friend to the movie and he was laughing at how obvious it was. Like "oh of course he has a crush on the black chick and an asian friend!"
>>
>>84853671
>majority of Europe isn't white
What fucking planet do you live on?
>>
>>84852825
Shocker send like shockwaves or something
>>
>>84845789
>forgetting the slaves built the national monument line and the "why are all white men evil line"

SJW homecoming had way bigger offenses. Did anyone else think to themselves during the movie "wow I wish I could watch a Spider-Man movie and not have racial issues be thrown in my face"
>>
>>84846044
Black normies - those that use twitter and facebook solely to find chicks - are aware Hollywood's pushing a gay agenda pretty hard. Empire disgusts them and doesn't represent "real niggas" by the wishful hollywood pet nigger.

It will crumple. They can not coexist.
>>
>black man
>named Herman Schultz, the most German name to exist
>>
>>84853671
Almost every single one of these countries lists a higher crime rate among immigrants than among natives
>>
It isn't rooted in politics, but business.
Anyone who thinks it's promoting an agenda is retarded.
It isn't promoting an agenda, it's just appealing an existing one.

The whole point of marketing is to appeal your target demographic and sell. The target groups, movie critics and most young consumers in general like this shit, so they include it.

It's the same with politics. People subscribe to a group, are appealed to emotionally, and then taken advantage of as a group by the people who benefit from it. Think of either political side that legitimately gets emotionally invested in politicians. It's absolutely ridiculous. Politicians aren't heroes doing the world a service, they're people working for themselves, or under the influence of other business related groups.

Movies reflect times and not the other way around.
The most I'd agree with "promoting an agenda" is that they probably perpetuate it just to ride it out.
Logically, spending their time "promoting an agenda" doesn't really make sense or benefit them, but capitalizing on it is great business.

Movies like these are made to make money.
>>
>>84849195
Mj wasn't there to be hot. She was there to point out the race issues in America. Because that's what I want in my Spider-Man film.
>>
>>84854620
the fact that they are so successful critically and commercially is enough proof that people like and want to see this stuff.
>>
>>84853951
Oh fuck off you pretentious jackass, there's nothing to defend for "flash". He doesn't work in the context of the movie, and he wasn't funny. You don't even have an argument here.

"you know what I don't care about? An arrogant prick" oh you mean like fuccboi flash here? The guy who was explicitly arrogant and called out Parker?
>>
>>84854620
People who are mildly annoyed by OP are still probably going to watch the movie
But think of the little niglets they are advertising to now aswell.

They want the poor blacks who are loose with their money to be watching these too
>>
>>84854820
exactly, it appeals to more people than it turns away.

it's a super safe and inoffensive strategy.

Who likes it enough to see it or approve of it? Tons of people.
Who actually hates it enough to not see it? Like strictly actual neo nazis or something.
>>
>>84854820
They should've made him the Prowler, had him come back later, show the impact Peter has on people.
>>
>>84854905
They made Dong Lover the Prowler. The Ultimate one, Miles's uncle. Since Miles was created based on Dong Lover, it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>84850961
I was just shocked (pun intended).

The "you're the shocker now" and I'm just sitting there scratching my head what the point of that scene was other than to show Vulture as a killer but did they really need to kill the reputation of another Spider-Man villain?
>>
>>84846003
I can get behind this. Plus killing off Shocker like a chump and then making someone else carry the name was just funny. It was almost commentary on Marvel Editorial about how they go about "diversifying" their line-up? Like Iron Man? Fuck you, now he's a black girl. Like Thor? Fuck you, now he's a woman. Like Cap? Fuck you, now he's black and a liberal mouthpiece for social commentary.
>>
The Shocker was never black. Please stop lying people claiming he was.

>Thor a Woman
>Ironman a Woman
>Captain America is Black
>Spider-Man is Hispanic/Black

Have we gone too far?
>>
>>84845789
YES I think political correctness is ruining this country. YES I don't have a girlfriend. YES I blame all my problems on blacks and jews as a coping mechanism. YES I think multiculturalism is the death of the white race. YES I have no friends. YES I am overweight. YES I am an incel. YES I love bitching about important issues like who is casted in a superhero movie. YES I call people who don't agree with me 'sjw', 'sheeple', and 'cucks'. YES I am socially inept. YES I act tough online but is a pussy in real life.
>>
File: 1439866135563.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
1439866135563.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>84846278
>>
I really enjoyed Spider-Man but there's not denying that this entire film is heavy propaganda from the hard left.

Take that whiteys!
>>
>>84855589

>but did they really need to kill the reputation of another Spider-Man villain?

Most people don't even know who the fuck The Shocker is.
>>
>>84856062
That's sad
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.