[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this be kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: jigsaw-saw-8-poster.jpg (354KB, 620x942px) Image search: [Google]
jigsaw-saw-8-poster.jpg
354KB, 620x942px
Will this be kino?
>>
oh man, another one? fuck it
>>
>>84845301
Depends. Are they going to make another smart horror-thriller like the original Saw? Or are they going to make another badly written gorefest?
>>
>>84845363
I think 2 and 3 are both neat films, even if they pale in comparison to the original
4 at least had a neat twist
>>
>>84845363
The first movie wasn't smart. It was just slightly smarter than it's target demographic of stupid teens.
>>
>set 10 years after the original series, will be mystery whodunnit focused, a copycat killer is taking up the legacy
>directed by spierg brothers (predestination, daybreakers)
>longest shoot of any saw film (46 days)
>jigsaw's corpse is dug up and stolen
>tobin bell is returning
>charlie clouser is doing the score again, says both him and spierg brothers are giving the franchise a fresh new feel
>main trap will take place at a farm in a barn
>one trap involves a car and four motorcycles (3 of which will crash) in an underground warehouse
>donna evans will return to die in a trap
>mostly shot at actual locations rather than sets
Main trap will have 3 or 4 people in the barn. Rather than a series of traps like the previous sequels it'll just be one trap like the bathroom in the first film. The trap will be used as an excuse to explore the characters rather than the characters being an excuse for the trap.
>>
>>84845517
The Saw movie have good intentions behind them, the desire to entertain, they want you to have fun. The Saw movies were not for teens, they were for horror movie fans.

Something like Paranormal Activity would be for teens, know your horror, faggot.
>>
>>84845517
Hey, it at least was refreshing to see something different.

I hate how they had to beat the franchise into the ground with every sequel they put out. And now it's back again. For whatever reason.
>>
>>84845653
for that easy money
>>
>Movie is out in a couple of months
>We still don't know shit about it
>>84845653
>Saw 3D was intended to be the final film in the Saw franchise, with the film being split into two parts. However, Lionsgate Films only allowed the filmmakers to make one more film after Saw VI under-performed at the box office. According to Saw 3D writers Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, because of the change, "the big reveal of Dr. Gordon was a bit underserved ... Perhaps creating more questions than answers. There were several ideas we never quite figured out. But I don’t want to say what they were, because you never know what might happen in the future
So with that in mind see this movie as the indented proper ending to the franchise instead of a cash grab.
>>
>>84845774
>So with that in mind see this movie as the indented proper ending to the franchise instead of a cash grab.
Well alright but i still have very little hopes for this being good.
>>
>>84845801
As you should because the only truly good Saw movie was the first one, and Saw 3D was awful.
>>
>>84845774
>So with that in mind see this movie as the indented proper ending to the franchise instead of a cash grab.
It's a reboot, not an "ending". The only connection to the prior series this will have is the previous Jigsaw murders happened. None of the details will be important. Tobin Bell is returning as Jigsaw, for flashbacks, but aside from that this has zero connection to the original series.
>>
>>84845301
Saw 2 was the best one
>>
File: jokerbaby.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jokerbaby.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>Movie 8
>EIGHT
Nope.
>>
>>84845853
It's this generation's Friday the 13th, bro
>>
>>84845607
>The trap will be used as an excuse to explore the characters rather than the characters being an excuse for the trap
Sounds too good to be true
>>
>>84845839
>It is the eighth installment in the Saw franchise, picking up over a decade after the death of the eponymous Jigsaw killer during the investigation of a new succession of murders that fit his modus operandi.
Not a reboot
>>
>>84846287
It's a reboot because they're abandoning the Doctor Gordon storyline faggot.
>>
Saw 2 was the best film
>>
>>84845517
was that the one with the "slow acting poison" that did whatever the plot needed it to do?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE

CHILLS
>>
>>84845517
Implying you could see the twist coming
>>
>>84845301
I'm a little disappointed Saw can't remain a 2000's thing.
>>
>>84845853
I bet this faggot watched Rogue One
>>
File: Mr. Horse.jpg (9KB, 184x204px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Horse.jpg
9KB, 184x204px
Another one? I stopped watching on movie number two...or three, I can't recall.
>>
File: IMG_1041.jpg (73KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.jpg
73KB, 750x472px
>>84845301
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>84845607
if all of this is true, Im actually excited for this movie. It sounds like it could be better than the original, which was one of the most best horror movies to get a mainstream release in the 2000's
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFpFmQSeGs I like this ending.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.