[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict on Sicario?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 18

File: girls can operate too you know.jpg (389KB, 1920x2400px) Image search: [Google]
girls can operate too you know.jpg
389KB, 1920x2400px
Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict on Sicario?
>>
>>84843508
Makes you wonder why America doesn't use their Drones on those Carte- I mean terrorists in Mexcio.
>>
>>84843508
boring shit
>>
>>84843581
They've been using Army SOF for that for literally decades now.
>>
>>84843647
American?
>>
>>84843508

7/10 felt pretty average

blunt is hot af tho
>>
>>84843508
Great fucking movie. Amazing sound.
>>
>>84843508
Benicio/10
>>
>>84843508
I was pleasantly surprised by that movie. More people need to see it I say.
>>
File: Emily Blunt Sicario 1.webm (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Emily Blunt Sicario 1.webm
2MB, 1920x800px
>>
>[cellos intensify]
>>
>>84844028
especially people who idolise Sons of Anarchy and Sopranos and the Godfather and shit like that.
This is illegal drugs. Capitalism at its purest. How it was with everything really until a legal context was established.
>>
File: Emily Blunt Sicario 2.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Emily Blunt Sicario 2.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
>>
>>84844091
>>84844123
are you stupid? Is that all you kept from the movie?
>>
File: Emily Blunt Sicario 3.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Emily Blunt Sicario 3.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
>>
File: Emily Blunt Sicario 4.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Emily Blunt Sicario 4.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
>>
File: Emily Blunt Sicario 5.webm (3MB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
Emily Blunt Sicario 5.webm
3MB, 1400x800px
>>
File: Sicario dead.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sicario dead.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
>>
>>84843508
Probably the stupidest opening scenes of any movie ever. It paints the FBI squad as the most incompetent unit on earth.
>>
File: Sicario Powerstance.webm (1MB, 1280x533px) Image search: [Google]
Sicario Powerstance.webm
1MB, 1280x533px
>>
File: sicario.webm (3MB, 1300x540px) Image search: [Google]
sicario.webm
3MB, 1300x540px
>>
>>84844142
Are you okay anon?
>>
File: Sicario Family Dinner.webm (3MB, 1280x533px) Image search: [Google]
Sicario Family Dinner.webm
3MB, 1280x533px
>>
>>84844223
that scene was brutal. WHo knows what pushed those people into giving their lives for the cartel? Poverty may have been the background, but tight situations may have led them to being abandoned in the hands of gangs.
>>
Bad pacing and uninteresting protagonist offset by much more interesting "antagonist" good guys

The action scenes are alright
>>
>>84844290
now, this is beautiful. That was a great filmed scene.
>>
File: 1491906766384.jpg (22KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1491906766384.jpg
22KB, 500x566px
>>84844290
>tfw not delta
>>
>>84843508
I don't care what /tv/ says, I like Villeneuve and his movies - even Arrival, though it's probably his worst so far. I'm optimistic for the new Bladerunner and Dune.
>>
It was boring but more realistic than most movies like that. At least it didn't make women seem stronger than they are. When she punches that guy he nearly strangle fucks her ass.
>>
>>84843581
Because Mexico is too proud to accept American help, unless the American's "beg" to be allowed to do something there
>>
File: 1491590018090.jpg (7KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1491590018090.jpg
7KB, 252x252px
>>84844290
>still no oscar for deakins
>>
>>84844522
he's one of the better directors working today in mainstream cinema. /tv/ just likes to troll and be contrarian.
>>
>>84844471
why would you like to support drug smuggling and illegal status when it contributes to the misery of millions of people?
>>
>>84843508
9/10 it was great
>>
>>84844258
This webm is actually why i waited so long on seeing the movie.
Thought it was some gangster edgelord shlock, didn't realize the movie was kino.
So I guess good job on posting the most cancer webm of the movie.
>>
>>
>>84844223
Based Glasses Operator
>>
File: 1499212207928.jpg (23KB, 485x491px) Image search: [Google]
1499212207928.jpg
23KB, 485x491px
>>84846069

Its only cancerous because of your retarded presumptions, if anything this is proof you should kill yourself.
>>
>>84843508
It was very good, but it ironically suffered from it's conceit.

It wanted to show how out of touch America has become over what's REALLY going on at the border and does this with Emmy B's character.
She's intentionally out of the loop, horrified, and pushed to the point of not caring.
So many important things happen without her approving or even being aware. She has very little agency in the movie.
But that's the point. The "war" at the border has gone beyond the control of the people who should be in control. It's being run by it's own people.

So most of the flaws of the movie are "intentional" to further the conceit. But even if you know why something is "bad" it doesn't make it feel any better.

Great music and cinematography though
>>
>>84846219
>It was very good, but it ironically suffered from it's conceit.
neck yourself anon
>>
>that scene where del toro piss in the mexican dude face

extreme
>>
>>84846267
He didn't piss on him....
>>
>>84846121
Michael Westin don't take no shit from nobody.
>>
>>84844119
>he's a bluepilled bootlicking cuck
>he doesn't realise that the main cause of drug related violence is autistic prohibition that hands control of the market to criminal gangs
>>
>>84846219
>pushed to the point of not caring

that eluded me.

>She's intentionally out of the loop

if you identify her with the u.s. "public opinion", she, like everybofdy else, is kept from finding out the truth.

>She has very little agency in the movie.

so?

>The "war" at the border has gone beyond the control of the people who should be in control

Oh it's definitely under control. And who should be in control do you think?

>But even if you know why something is "bad" it doesn't make it feel any better.

it's the first step towards the solution, inderstanding the problem that is.
>>
>>84846577
>he doesn't realise that the main cause of drug related violence is autistic prohibition that hands control of the market to criminal gangs

then why did I say "illegal drugs" you fucking idiot?
>>
>>84844258
I didn't get this part. With all the water, I thought they were going to waterboard him. But then the camera lingers on the drain on the floor, we hear grunting, but we don't see any water going into the drain. What was happening?

Someone spell it out for me please.
>>
>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
>>84847079
one of the most effective interrogation techniques
>>
File: 1404070370684.jpg (9KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1404070370684.jpg
9KB, 200x196px
>>84843508

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.
>>
>>84846219
>So many important things happen without her approving or even being aware. She has very little agency in the movie.
That's literally the reason they selected her. DOJ wouldn't aprove a CIA op on american soil without the FBI there as oversight. They intentionally picked the densest fuck they could find, one who didn't do case work, wasn't an investigator, and was completely out of the loop, on purpose.
Emily Blunt, and the audience, is always a step behind Brolin and C. Cario.
>>
>>84847829
i really liked that aspect of the movie, how you always felt behind. the CIA and Delta was properly spooky, and you felt like there was a larger game in play than even the movie let on.
>>
>>84847079
"force feed" the water into the prisoner, so that their belly literally swells and they become very ill, with extreme "drinking" actually resulting in death. try drinking 2-3 litres of water in a short duration and see how much physically ill it makes you.
after 8-10 litres you'll reach levels that kill you, depending how large your body is
>>
>>84844234
And they're not?
>>
>>84844992
It's fucking cool
>>
>>84844522
Arrival was such a fucking disappointment after Prisoners and Sicario. I blame it on the shitty writer, though.
>>
>>84843508

Pretty nice but really, REALLY overrated like everything nowadays.
>>
>>84847990
>and you felt like there was a larger game in play than even the movie let on
the jews
>>
>>84843508
Watching 2 hours of a main character getting literally man handled and tossed aside was actually really fun. Also I love how ruthless the sicario was.

It was fun, and didn't pull any punches
>shooting the entire damn family

Rekt
>>
>>84849324
But even the FBI has a standard operating procedure which includes surveying and securing the current area before moving into the next room or building. The opening makes them look like a bunch of door-kicking retards blindly storming into shit they know nothing about.
>>
>>84849799
That was kinda the point of the movie, wasn't it? Blunt's character WAS just a dumb doorkicker storming into shit she knew nothing about.
>>
Cartels especially the smaller off shoots make their money off kidnapping and extortion. They actually target migrants from Central and South America. Torturing them and demanding ransom from their families in the US. Trump enforcing stricter immigration actually depleted the number of migrants making the journey into Mexico so the cartels lose their money stream. That in turn causes them to search for more ways to make money, interning with the larger cartels and causing more bloodshed.
>>
Meh movie. I liked the soundtrack though.
>>
>>84849845
I always got the feeling that her character was supposed to be in her early 20s.
>>
The dude that tried to rape her had the right idea
>>
>>84849917
He didn't try to rape her, he was trying to kill her.
>>
>>84849845
But a person like that would never even pass basic scenario training. Any recruit displaying these tendencies after the first few visits to the killing house would either be chained to a desk or outright discharged. But it wasn't just her, the whole unit, from the top brass down to Blunt were acting like mindless adrenaline junkies on their first day.
>>
>>84850076
It's a movie, I bet 99% of audiences don't know or care about stuff like this.
>>
>>84850076
What's your point? Are you implying that the FBI team didn't plan the attack off-screen?
>>
>>84844234
>It paints the FBI squad as the most incompetent unit on earth.

Every fucking movie on the planet does this. Literally every movie with the FBI has them do something incompetently as fuck or retarded.
Part of the reason is that writers don't actually know how the FBI fucking works, they just go off other examples from other movies.
>>
>>84850150
Exactly. They stormed the compound without knowing what was waiting for them inside which is most evident by how they didn't even send a bomb squad to check the locked cellar door in the shack.
>>
>>84850248
The main point of that scene was to show how a line was crossed. You no longer had an environment meant for law enforcement. You had a warzone.

Now, I don't know why they thought they were doing a hostage operation. I'd assume that the CIA was directing them from the shadows, as part of their wider operation.
>>
>>84850485
The politics behind the operation don't matter to the situation at hand. Unless the team was assembled 10 minutes before the GO without a briefing and just told that there was imminent danger, but even then they wouldn't send the FBI but regular SWAT or maybe ATF and used some bullshit excuse like "well the cartel is drugs and firearms so that puts it straight into our jurisdiction hurr".
>>
File: mate.png (419KB, 871x633px) Image search: [Google]
mate.png
419KB, 871x633px
>>84850219

>cop with street smarts solves the case before the much better trained and equipped FBI does
>>
>>84843508
If youre a faggot who doesnt like operator-kino, then maybe stick to jump cuts.

If youre a man who enjoys operator kino with some of the nicest cinematography in years, plus some really well developed characters, then Sicario is a solid 8/10.
>>
>>84850630
I just rewatched the scene. They were operating with SWAT. I still don't get your main problem with the scene.
>>
>>84844223
>points the gun away so they'll engage
Pure operator kino
>>
>>84843508
Pure kino. Can't wait for the sequel.
>>
>>84843508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NJYnoNxLek

Thoughts?
>>
>>84846577
Reread and try again
>>
>>84847079
>>84849262
That was what happened? Huh.
What was the point in him shoving his crotch in the guy's face? Just ""dominance""?
>>
>>84850869
he got raped, jeez
>>
>>84850887
I remember in those leaked CIA documents from a few years ago that they had apparently shoved blended food up some of the prisoners assholes as a form of torture technique or something like that.
>>
>>84850869

yes

so he could get a whiff of that nice sweaty salty benis
>>
>>84843508

Sicario was brilliantly made, but it's a good example why stories that follow the conventional narrative structure (Act I - exposition, Act II - crisis, Act III - resolution) are more enjoyable to follow.
>>
>>84851009
What?
>>
>>84850750
Have you ever seen how any special forces units, military or law, clear a compound? Like an instructional video or maybe even first hand experience? The opening has them basically breaking every single rule in the book. How they just barge into rooms they know nothing about. There could be 5 guys with rifles and shotguns inside, there could be a hostage with explosives strapped to the body, there could be nobody - they just don't know but go in alone anyway.
First they blow the hinges off the doors with a breaching charge or shotguns, spray the room with teargas or drop in a flash/conc or two. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_D0uzw6ito
>>
>>84850869
>>84850887
>>84850935
The director chose not to show what happened so every viewer can project his own idea of the worst torture method onto it, not for the "secret patrician dissecting club" to "get" it.
Whatever you wanted to happen has happened.
Sometimes not showing the exact actions is far more impactful than showing it on screen.

Remember, movies aren't puzzles which you have to put together in a certain kind of way to "get" them.
>>
>>84851145

they waterboarded him

i really don't get why people try to make something else out of it

waterboarding is cheap, easy and extremely effective
>>
>>84851202
The water tank is closed and sealed. The drain is completely dry.
There is no singular universal answer to it.
>>
>>84851145
You're making it sound like it's some big thing he did, I'm just trying to get plausible answers for what he did coupled with his behavior in the room beforehand i.e. the shoving of his groins into the guy's face.
>>
>>84851245

they were probably just flipping him over and putting something on his face

waterboarding is illegal and the whole point of the movie was that they were doing illegal shit to get to the cartels
>>
>>84851344
so is raping the guy, or force-feeding him water, or whatever other theories there are for what they did to him in that scene.
>>
>>84851291
Why do you think the director chose not to show it and make it so ambiguous?
Why do you want a definite answer if there clearly isn't one?
>>
>>84851449
I understand the fucking effect you mouth-breathing pretentious faggot.
I'm not asking for a definitive answer, I'm asking for plausible answers. Maybe someone's read something about typical illegal interrogation techniques that are being done or something and can share that for speculation, for fun. Fucking retard.
>>
>>84851202
>extremely effective
they waterboard specops as part of their training

>>84851141
Ok, I see.

>>84851449
>Why do you want a definite answer if there clearly isn't one?
It was rape. That's why people can't get the scene out of their heads. Deep down inside, it gnaws at them. They want someone to tell them that it wasn't rape.
>>
>>84851544
>It was rape
Yeah sure, Del Toro managed to get a boner literally in a split second and started analy pounding him right away, sure thing buddy
>>
Fucking Emily Blunt has ONE face expression throughout the whole movie. I just couldn't stand it
>>
>>84844234
How exactly is it stupid? Do accidents not happen? Do you believe that Cartels wouldn't booby trap something?

Also, the ones who were fucking around in the shed were the local PD not FBI members so you statement is automatically wrong.
>>
I think Benecio didnt rape him but just jacked off onto his face.
>>
>>84843508
Boring and pretentious.
>>
>>84851891
Tell me exactly what's pretentious about it.
And talk about the film, not the viewers, as people like you often do.
>>
>>84847635
Nice pasta 2016 nigger
>>
>>84851818
First they'd survey the area for weeks, who goes in and out, when, how are they geared etc. Then they would gather all the info they can for the briefing. At that point they know the compound/building and surrounding area by heart which allows them to thoroughly plan the breach with multiple fire teams engaging, if possible, all rooms at the same time so nobody has a chance to warn the others and turn the whole thing into a fucking siege. Then after the initial engagement they'd secure the area room by room, inch by inch and bring in bomb squads if there is anything that smells even remotely fishy. A scenario can only go wrong like that when you have a team that consists only of overconfident literal retards. "Hurr, what's that trap door? Dunno, let's step on it and KICK THE FUCKING LOCK!"
>>
>>84846219
The movie went for realism at the price of its main character. Emily Blunt's character is like the quintessential reactive protagonist, because A) Sheridan wanted a main character with a moral compass the audience can identify with, and B) anyone with that moral compass would get swept up and over their heads with zero agency the way Blunt was. I really think the movie could have helped this flaw by just giving her more to do in terms of surviving. There was a decent amount of that to begin with (nearly gets iced in the border shootout, strangled by Shane, etc) but there's always a sense she's being carried by the real operators. If she'd had a moment near the end where she's alone and in real danger, that would have added to her role in the movie.
>>
>>84852108
>First they'd survey the area for weeks, who goes in and out, when, how are they geared etc
Where the fuck did you get that?
It's a fast SWAT rescue team because they just got the info they got hostages in there held by Manuel Diaz so they have to act as fast as possible.
There is no weeks of briefing, there is no long detailed planning except for the plan of the entry point and the standard SWAT room by room raid.

They are not Delta Ops, it's an emergency SWAT team, they act the same day they are called upon.
>>
>>84852372
>except for the plan of the entry point and the standard SWAT room by room raid
Which they then promptly ignore and just rambo around.
>>
>>84852419
https://youtu.be/RwuhnfKnTYY

Please tell me where is the rambo part
>>
>>84844315
>tight situation may have lead these guys to cut peoples heads off

gee your right, I guess every poor person whos down on their luck is on the verge of becoming evil scum.
>>
>>84852467
Oh, i don't know, maybe the APC through the wall without knowing jack-shit who's inside that room? Maybe the part with Blunt just charging into the room they, again, know nothing about? No breaching charge, no stun/gas through the window, shaped charges on the drywall would be irresponsible as fuck but less risky than just opening the door and walking in. Or how they just tear up the walls without knowing whats inside them. The walls and/or bodies could be wired, there could be hostages chained to the walls. And please don't force me to point out how they fucked up securing the shed.
>>
>>84851850
underrated as fuck
>>
>>84844175
why are the army guys so rude and mean during this scene

made me sad :(
>>
>>84851850
I'd let Benicio jack off into my face tee bee aich
>>
>>84852756
You play too much videgames kid.
I agree, the APC briech was a bit much, but do you really think SWAT teams throw stun/smoke grenades before entering every single room in the building? Do you think they stand outside of every room and watch with small cameras to see whos inside? You maybe use a stun/smoke grenade before entering the compound, but here the stun grenade is the APC briech.

>how they just tear up the walls without knowing whats inside them. The walls and/or bodies could be wired, there could be hostages chained to the walls.
What? And what would happen if there were hostages chained to the walls?

>nd please don't force me to point out how they fucked up securing the shed.
They did try to secure it, but it happened to be rigged with explosives.
>>
>>84853186
lazy writing
>>
>>84853186
what do you think those dudes do for a living? How do you think americans can afford such overconsumption? By pleading and negotiating? No. And they aren't army guys, they are intelligence agents.Also, do you have a boyfriend?
>>
>>84852756
why are you so butthurt about this?
its a bit sad
>>
>>84853656
>delta force
>not army guys

>le we sleep soundly thanks to rough men visiting violence

remember to salute the flag
>>
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PPPPPPRRR*spit particles come out*RROOOOCEEDUREEE
reeeeeeeee
>>
>>84853308
>What? And what would happen if there were hostages chained to the walls?
That's why i said that shaped charges on the walls would be irresponsible as fuck(collateral damage) but less risky for the breaching officers. Which they would be aware of if they had any idea what or who is waiting for them inside. And no, stun/gas grenades through the windows is SOP for hostage situations, not some video game bullshit.
>They did try to secure it, but it happened to be rigged with explosives.
No, trying to secure it properly would be going "Hey,there is this locked trapdoor that wasn't on the blueprint. Let's call in the bomb squad, it might be wired." Not "hurr, let's step on it, what could go wrong?!"

>>84853825
Because the rest of the movie is rather sensible when it comes to authenticity.
>>
File: Frontline Ambassador.jpg (113KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
Frontline Ambassador.jpg
113KB, 717x960px
>>84853656
Film even referred to them as "delta", which is pretty common description of U.S. Army CAG.

JSOC has been working the border, and throughout the Americas for some time now.
>>
>>84853856
was I lying? I 'm not the flag saluting type.
>>
>>84846095
>...Erotic Asphyxiation.webm

Anon, I think that's just regular asphyxiation.
>>
>>84846267
Yes, he pissed on him...more like came down his throat.
>>
>>84854189
wel you didn't actually say anything besides some vauge implication about special forces somehow being responsible for americans excessive lifestyles without giving any notion of the inbetween steps

and yes you were wrong about delta not being army

overall I rate your post 1/10
>>
>>84854267
>yes you were wrong about delta not being army

ok, I was

but this is the deal, the delta guys and the intelligence guys went in to fight a cartel, so that the cartel they controlled would have less competition. The drug flow would continue uninhibited and profits would be made. That's one of the ways the u.s. army (i.e. the army of the dominant capitalist force) intervenes to guard the interests of capitalism. Nothing new. How could you read flag-saluting in my post?
>>
>>84853186
Two reasons:
a) They've never fought with her before, so to them her and her partner are an unknown. Neither of them were supposed to go on this mission, and as far as they're concerned the FBI agents are liabilities.
b) They probably know that she doesn't approve of what they're doing, increasing their anxiety that she'll fuck things up for them.

Imagine you're a computer programmer, and tomorrow you go into work and find that some guy who needs instructions to check his email is going to be looking over your shoulder for the day. It would piss you off. That's the situation they're in, only in this scenario, instead of getting pissed off someone could get killed.
>>
>>84853956
I know he's trying to be AMERICA, but I only see Waldo operating.
>>
>>84854405
i was just being a dick with the flag saluting thing
but the way I see it wasn't that the US wanted to profit from the drug trade, more that the accepted its inevitability and decided to play a guiding role in its activity in order to minimise deaths and chaos in the south which would be prone to spill over onto their own turf, more of a stability effort than profiteering
>>
>>84854409
Wouldn't it be easy for them to just say "stay at the back" although typing this I realise they wouldn't have anyone to watch out for them. Guess they were in the right.
>>
>>84854409
>>84853186
>Just lay back, baby. Let it happen
you just know a real serial rapist wrote that line
>>
>>84854505
>more of a stability effort than profiteering

so you're basically saying what Josh Brolin presented to Blunt as an excuse.
>>
>>84854606
maybe he was telling the truth
>>
>>84854644
even if he was, how is it justified? Maybe viewers like you prove a point.
>>
>>84854700
at what point was I trying to argue anything being justified?
what do you mean viewers like me
>>
>>84854791
YOU
YOU
YOU ARE THE REASON EVERYTHING IS BAD
YOU ARE WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

it's not the truth. It was himtrying to get Blunt to reconsider, to justify it to herself. The truth is this: profits. Profits that are made by keeping the substance illegal, so that the market can have high prices and a series of industries can remain in place: police, prison, weapons, detox/rehab.
>>
>>84854884
you're grasping
surely its more profitable for a nation to have all thier populace working, instead of having a signifcant portion being washed up drug addicts and dealers who don't pay taxes or contribute
>>
>>84851145
Oh, I thought he was urinating on the guy.
>>
File: IMG_1919.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1919.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
At least one person in this thread doesn't know how Sheriff Joe and Steven Seagal rammed an ACP through a drug dealer's wall and killed his dog.
>>
>>84855010
in theory

lots of successes for the system come from its declared failures.
>>
>>84844522
He's seems like the only director at the moment who knows how to build a powerful sense of dread.
>>
>>84844311
>blinks
I expected more from of the Bull.
>>
>>84853186
because fucking chicks have no place in uniform
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.