[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avengers Infinity War thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0182.jpg (14KB, 466x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
14KB, 466x213px
(Pt1) "It’s a culmination film, so the whole idea and ambition behind the movies is to bring all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe together.” - J. Russo (supposedly, got it from a random site).
The third Avengers film is going to show us that everything that has happened so far leads to this. I have tried to pay attention to detail in all MCU films and I've tried to put it all together in this theory. I believe even events from the first Iron Man film will tie in, if I'm correct.
I'll start with something that Natasha says to Dr. Banner while trying to recruit him in the first Avengers film. She explains to him that S.H.I.E.L.D. needs his help to track down the Tesseract because it emits low level gamma radiation that they believe only he has the expertise to track it.
So this means that the the Space Stone can be traced in one way by humans so it's possible other more intelligent species that know of its existence can possibly track or have some sort of connection to them as well, perhaps by other venues.
I believe that Thanos can detect the infinity stones when they are used, by his own ability or perhaps some piece of tech. From what we've seen so far in the MCU the earliest use of an infinity stone we've seen is the battle for the Aether (reality stone) where Bor defeated Malekith and hid the Aether about 5 thousand years ago (another possibility is the scene in Guardians of the Galaxy where Eson the Searcher was seen wielding the Power Stone but there isn't any indication of the time period could be millions of years ago so I'll ignore it). I'm not sure how old Thanos is but I believe he definitely knows this battle took place and that the Aether was locked away after the Convergence.
>>
Sorry about the spoiler image that was an accident.
(Pt2)The next earliest use we've seen is in Captain America where hydra uses the Tesseract (space stone) to power weapons and later either kills or teleports Red Skull. Fingers crossed on an appearance in infinity war. I believe when the Tesseract does this Thanos detects it and now has a clue as to its whereabouts.
Now we know later on Howard Stark comes into the possession of the Tesseract (which btw is fancy word for the model of a 4 dimensional hypercube). He studies the cube and is shown to have made many notes about about some sort of hypercube (the Tesseract) and its properties. I believe he wanted to replicate the Tesseracts ability and thus created the first Arc Reactor seen in the first Iron Man film inside the facility. It's goal was to provide massive amounts of energy just like the cube. I believe the arc reactor is based on Tesseract and is so close to it that it may have some of its properties. We see Loki try using the Scepter, which we later find out is the mind stone (more on that later), on Tony and it doesn't work. Maybe the arc reactor prevented it from working because it is a replica of the Tesseract. Erik Selvig said that the Tesseract behaved in such a way that it couldn't fight against itself, maybe this applies to all the stones and they can't harm one another either and explains why the arc reactor protected tony from mind control. Perhaps an arc reactor could also emit signal, if strong enough, that Thanos would recognize as very similar to that of the Tesseract.
>>
(Pt3) Which is where Iron Man 1 comes In. When Tony instructs pepper to overload the giant Arc Reactor at Stark Industries in an attempt to stop Obadiah Stane, the reactor creates some sort of a beam of energy beam (resembling those of the Tesseract) and lightning which kills Obadiah Stane. This beam lasts for a few seconds and dissapears seemingly only serving as a giant lightning bolt. But if you observe closely enough it may seem as though the beam shoots into the sky and into space and I believe it keeps traveling through space and eventually may be discovered or detected by Thanos. Now he knows that humans are using the Tesseract again or at least have tried to replicate its properties. I feel this is what finally gets him to start hunting for the stones if he hasn't already because he realizes he knows the location of one which is the Tesseract, he may know that the Aether will be found during the convergence which he knows is happening soon, he may also possibly already be in possession of the mind stone but I'm not sure, and he might know the location of the powers stone since he orders Ronan to aquire it for him in GOTG but he might not have this info till later on. I believe he starts to plan out a grand scheme which has been playing out but we are unaware of.It's starts In Thor I believe Thanos is already somehow getting Loki to do his bidding. I believe that he has knowledge that the Asguardians are close to Ragnorok. This would be in his favor because they may prove a difficult obstacle for him especially Odin with the OdinForce. He plans to speed up the arrival by unbalancing the nine realms. He knows this can be done via destruction of the Bifrost. He gets Loki to trick Thor into destroying it by using it to destroy an entire world (jotunheim) making Thor believe if he destroys it he is victorious but in reality it works in Thanos favor and thus unsettling the nine realms and bringing Ragnorok closer.
>>
(Pt4) Loki falls into space after the destruction of the Bifrost and somehow ends up back with Thanos to carry out the next step in his scheme. The next movie that came out is Captain America. This takes us back a couple decades and introduces us to Hydra. They are seeking to rule the world. After the events of Captain America shield is founded and later on is infiltrated by Hydra. Now if Red Skull is still alive maybe he's met Thanos and told him about his organization as it could possibly aid him. I believe after the events of Thor Loki traveled to Midgard to check on Hydra and he finds out that they have infiltrated the organization known as shield which have the Tesseract in its possession. He may also now know of the avengers initiative. He tells all of this to Thanos. Thanos now knows exactly what to do for the next step. He sends Loki to earth to not only obtain the Tesseract but to challenge these so called heroes to study them and they're capabilities. He also has a backup plan in case Loki cannot immediately deliver the Tesseract. He sends Loki with the scepter containing the mind stone. He instructs Loki to leave it behind in case of defeat. He knows that humans will try to study it and will eventually discover ultron another test for them. After Loki's defeat he goes back to Asgard with Thor and the Tesseract. At some point before this I believe that Loki had made a deal with Hela in case of his death to trade in with possibly his father.
The convergence approaches and Thanos awaits for Malekith to attempt to obtain the Aether which gives Loki a chance to redeem himself by one gaining the trust of Thor by helping him and using his death to make him believe further he's changed and 2 using his death to get rid of Odin and pose as him. So that he can hand both the Tesseract and the infinity gauntlet to him. Then when Malekith is defeated as he knew would happen again. The Aether is given to the collector which I'm not sure if it may be a part of his plan
>>
(Pt5) Then he sends Ronan to acquire the Orb (houses the Power Stone) but Ronan tries to defy him which I dont believe he plans on. Ronan defeated by the guardians the orb is now with Nova corps. This is most of what I have for Thanos' scheme but I have a bit more ideas as to what else is going on.
A couple other theories are that recently Stan lee stated that a new major character would be in Infinity War I find this very suspicious. Why would Stan lee out of anyone would say this? Why not one of the Russo brothers or Kevin feige? Why Stan lee? I believe this new character is Stan Lees character. I believe he will finally be introduced to us as a character. My main theories are either The beyonder, the Living Tribunal, or Uatu. I don't believe he is TOAA though. I'm leaning more towards one of those three and at some point in the movie many characters will be dead at the mad titans hand and he will bring them back to stop him once and for all even though some might die again. I believe the dream sequence that tony had in age of ultron is real and will actually be what leads to Stan lee reviving them and revealing his character.
>>
(Pt6)Another theory I have is that because Odin and Thor used black magic to get to earth in the avengers it took a toll on them and that may play a role in Ragnorok.
Also remember how the arc reactor could be a replica of the space gem, and rumors are that the soul gem is in Thor's hammer, well when Thor Iron Man and Vision all attacked Ultron at once they were practically using the power of 3 infinity stones to defeat him. I believe Thanos detected this and saw how his errand boys weren't getting the job done anymore and now that the avengers have become this powerful he feels the need to step in himself "fine I'll do it myself".
I have another theory that we may see the mandarin at some point maybe as an opening battle hopefully.
I have so much more but I've been writing this for about 5 hours now. Let me know what you guys think and if you have anything to add or correct me on or even tell me your own theories.
>>
Deez nutz
>>
Fuck capeshit
>>
>>84842549
dedication.
>>
>>84842817
>>84842753
>>84842732
>>84842680
>>84842620
>>84842549
tl;dr
>>
>>84842549
Some of this info seems old
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.