[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolutely fucking overrated hack of the century.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

Absolutely fucking overrated hack of the century.
>>
Big dick tho
>>
>>84837614
He died last century and a fair bit in
>>
File: jn.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jn.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>84837637
No, he's still alive.
>>
>>84837637
Big dick tho
>>
>>84837614

manlet twink

i could literally beat him up with one arm tied behind my back
>>
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART
>>
I watched Rebel Without a Cause last night, and now I understand he just used the Pfeiffer Strategy

Also, how fucking gay was that kid that looked like Elvis!?

Also, John Lennon was the true hack that ripped off his style from James Dean

Also, Shia LaBeouf was a better James Dean than James Dean
>>
>>84837620
How many inches this bad boi had?
>>
>>84837614
He was the Lachowski of his age

A pretty boy praised for existing

I hate him, I hate him, I HATE him
>>
>>84837614
3 (three) Oscar nominations for Best Actor at only 24 years old.

If he stayed alive, he'd be a living legend today
>>
>>84838351
Rebel Without a Cause is fucking garbage.
>>
>>84838279
So many absurd hottakes in one post, 7/10 felt compelled to reply
>>
>>84838351
He's such a fucking hack pretty by manlet I hate him so fucking much, ahha at least he's currently burning in hell now
>>
File: steve mcqueen.jpg (43KB, 628x434px) Image search: [Google]
steve mcqueen.jpg
43KB, 628x434px
dean was playing dress up

based mcqueen was just being himself
>>
>>84838413
Gimme one good McQueen's.
>>
>>84838396
>Also, how fucking gay was that kid that looked like Elvis!?
Deny this!
Deny that he was a closeted faggot
>>
Such a hack that without him you don't get Marlon Brandao.
>>
>>84838438
The Magnificent Seven
>>
>>84838384
Epic contrarian opinion you fat twelve year old faggot. I love how much Dean triggers the future /reddit9k/ permavirgin neckbeards. It's just proof he was actually great. Stick to your capeshit threads because you are out of your fucking league.
>>
>>84838384
>8
Confirmed for being an autist and/or pleb
>>
Still never watched one of his movies and really have no intention of doing so out of lack of interest
>>
>>84838438

Getaway
Bullit
The Greatest Escape
Papillon
The Towering Inferno
>>
>>84838464
I wasted my motherfucking time watching that piece of a shit of a movie because Rotten Tomatoes critics said it was awesome. Awesome my motherfucking arse! Fuck you and fuck Rotten Tomatoes.
>>
Was Jim Stark a Proto-4channer?

>doesn't like its parents but depends on them
>social outcast
>misogynist tendencies (telling his father to step up to his mother)
>bullied by jocks
>>
>>84838438
Are you serious? Stop what you're doing and watch The Great Escape.
>>
>>84838512
The film is shit, but he is a great actor on it, specially during the scenes when he is drunk at the police station
>>
>>84838507
>The Greatest Escape
>Papillon
Oh yeah! I saw those two. That guy is really cool.
>>
>>84838413
I don't understand how anyone every admired this guy. I saw him in papillon the other day and he was total DYEL fatboi. Attractiveness must be 80% attitude, 10% face, and 5% body
>>
>>84838512
>Arse

Opinion double discarded, walk in front of a truck you yellowtooth faggot.
>>
>>84838351

Two nominations (Giant and East of Eden). He didn't receive one for Rebel Without a Cause while both male and female supporting actors did. I know, right?
>>
>>84838580
NATALIE WOOD RECIEVED AN OSCAR NOMINATION FOR PLAYING THE BIGGEST WHORE IN THE UNIVERSE!?
>>
>>84838512
>>84838531
>having a taste this shit.
Nicolas Ray could direct a shit and it'd probably still be "pretty good film about shit"
>>
>>84838590
And to think your mother only got you for the same thing. What an injustice.
>>
>>84838602
>film starts with James Dean arrested for drunking
>about 32 hours later, he has a got a girlfriend, which met him and bullied him early in the day, after James Dean had raced her boyfriend to death, while stopping his new closeted homossexual friend for going on a rampage

Even Die Hard 4 had a better pacing than this film!
>>
he is just remembered for "what coud have been" but yea, he died
>>
>>84838602
>Nicolas Ray
>Nicolas
Learn his name before sucking his dick.
>>
>>84838702
Sorry I obviously don't speak English natively and sometimes I cock up like that.

>>84838636
#yolo, maybe the teaching of the film is that there are people that don't have anyone and they can get together and have someone
>>
>>84838306
Calm down Tommy Wiseau
>>
>>
>>84838956
god, the poor kid must have been molested by producers and shit god knows how many times
>>
>>84838715
>#yolo, maybe the teaching of the film is that there are people that don't have anyone and they can get together and have someone
Thanks for teaching me that with some edgy teens and a shit pacing, film
>>
File: jimmy'.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy'.gif
2MB, 480x270px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq7Vmo6N67I
No. I think that he was great
>>
>>84837614
nothing like being attractive
nothing like being unattaniable
nothing like being pandered by the elite using media to mold the brain of women into thinking Benedict Cumberbatch is attractive or any other thing.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.