[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayla - Indie backstabbing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Ayla.jpg (244KB, 640x960px)
Ayla.jpg
244KB, 640x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGC_AKeyvU4

For 2 years, Jennifer Lynn Warren was attached as the co-star for Elias' film, Ayla. After she raised the funds for it and within days of shooting, Elias ditched her and replaced her with his friend who has only been in his films, Sarah Schoofs. This was done because JLW is a SAG-AFTRA actor and he could save some money by screwing her over after she raised everything.

Is this unscrupulous filmmaking or smart business?
>>
>>84836125
That's pretty shitty
>>
What exactly is the problem?
>>
>>84836184
I think it's a matter of perspective, where the question is, is there a problem?
>>
>>84836207
That's pretty shitty
>>
>>84836125
That's pretty shitty
>>
Just watched the trailer. This looks pretty good.
>>
>>84836125
would he be pretty much blacklisting himself from the big leagues by doing that?
>>
>>84836368
Well, the word did get around the (legitimate) horror circles in L.A.

Even small fries like the chick screwed over have friends.

The thing is that the director's been trying to break in since the mid-90s and this is the height of it, so there's not much to blacklist.
>>
>>84836436
We don't really know all the details yet to be making judgments. There are two sides to every story of course.
>>
just saw "a dark song" and it made me think there has been quite a few horror movies recently who play it semi art house soberly doing the theme of grief:;;; mother losing a child or in this case a gf i presume.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.