[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf was her problem? Why was she so depraved.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Wtf was her problem?

Why was she so depraved.
>>
>>84835806
A lifetime of sexual abuse at the hands of her father. This is pretty obvious.
>>
Repeatly being raped by your father and tormented by an evil spirit from age 12 will do that to you
>>
>>84835846
>>>/reddit/

Women are fucked in the head.
>>
>>84835806
>>84835852

Oh so glad I never watched this.
>>
>>84835852
Many women suffer sexual abuse, most of them don't become coke-addicted underage prostitutes who pine for BBC and take pleasure in corrupting other people including their friends whose backs they laugh behind.

TL;DR: she was fucked up even without BOB
>>
> white woman
> "why was she so depraved"
>>
>>84836104
Daily reminder that the Holocaust will be real this time.
>>
Psychological damage from having the breasts of a 10 year old boy
>>
>>84835806
She was raped and abused by both her father and an interdimensional manifestation of evil.

She also did alot of good things other than being completely depraved. She helped out her community, looked after her friends wellbeing etc. But while she was perceived as perfect, she couldn't be.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.