[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recommend me something on netflix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: n.jpg (23KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
23KB, 640x400px
hey guys name a few cool movies or tv shows on netflix, recently finished watching the 100 it was ok, im into lots of genres, so chuck me your best.
>>
>>84835451
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
iZombie
A Series of Unfortunate Events
>>
>>84835451
The "cancel membership" button.
>>
They just removed fuckton of movies right? I noticed my list was short as fuck
>>
>>84835451
Black Coal, Thin Ice. it's an investigative procedural similar in tone to Prisoners, in that it's a dark, pulpy neo noir shot without a trace of commercial sensibilities. much better than Villeneuve's film, though, and has interesting subtext regarding gender roles in China without beating the viewer over the head with it at all.
>>
Hellraiser 1&2
Nightbreed
Death Note
Season 1 of Daredevil
>>
>>84835451
which is the series about a high school that kills it's students that don't make the grade?
i remember seeing a trailer for it, but forgot it.
>>
>>84835502
Followed by the Amazon Prime and Hulu buttons
>>
>>84835451
these shill threads get worse everyday

most of the shill posts are so obvious
>>
The Fury
Young Mr. Lincoln
The Fly
Meek's Cutoff
To the Wonder
Frances Ha
The Third Man
Clouds of Sils Maria
Ixcanul
Aquarius
Out 1
Things to Come
Two Days One Night
Evolution
Love
Cosmos
Mustang
The Duke of Burgundy
Destiny
Metropolis
Victoria
Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Phoenix
Force Majeure
Stations of the Cross
White God
Gomorrah
Three
Train to Busan
The Wailing
The Assassin
Hero
Mountains May Depart
Return to the 36th Chamber
Black Coal, Thin Ice
The Housemaid
Kagemusha
Cemetery of Splendour
Under the Shadow
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
Arabian Nights
Horse Money

>>84835502
get a job and move out of your parents' house
>>
>>84835652
cringe

go back to /leftypol/
>>
>>84835635
>Amazon Prime and
I had had Amazon Prime fore a year before I found the glory of Prime Video stuff. Definitely worth it.
>>
>>84835542
Sounds interesting thanks
>>
>>84835451
>Donnie Brasco
>Leon The Professional
>Seven
>Matrix
>American Psycho
>Limitless
>>
>>84835451

Movies: http://www.metacritic.com/browse/movies/score/metascore/all/filtered/netflix
>>
>>84838357
Damn! This list fucking stinks.
>>
>>84838412
Cancel it you stupid faggot
>>
>>84838537
Cancel what? Netflix is good. This list is dumb tho my demented friend.
>>
>>84838537
Who hurt you?
>>
Okja is very good. Very new too.

Narcos is in good tier, House of Cards is great tier, Kimmy Schmidt is comfy tier.
>>
>>84839237
Those are all bad desu
>>
iZombie if you want a qt zombie waifu
>>
>>84835451
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd margret
>>
I got Netflix for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

Jesus Christ it's fucking awful.

>No ability to hide previously-watched items
>No real way of filtering by critical rating
>Site must be filled with absolute mouthbreathers because I've got nothing but Nicholas Cage straight-to-video action movies on my front page, all with 98% 'match' rating, whatever the fuck that means, despite me never liking anything related to him or action films on the site.
>Thumbs down an item and it still shows up in your feed, no way of just hiding shit you aren't interested in ever watching, like that american prison dyke show
>Absolutely no movies whatsoever, I spent about 30 minutes going through as much as I could yesterday and found about 20 movies that are worth watching, about 90% of which I'd already seen and I'm not a movie buff by any means.

The only thing it seems good for is watching American shovelware TV series where there's 30 episodes in a season, 10+ seasons, and absolutely nothing redeeming about them. If you actually want to watch a decent movie you're out of luck, or even a decent TV series and you're stuck with Breaking Bad and that's about it.

I'm going to finish watching the rest of Star Trek TOS and then not even going to bother renewing my free trial. It's utterly unusable at the moment, because of the inability to hide awful content and the lack of critical ratings/ability to filter by them.
>>
>>84837825
I can't even use Prime despite having it for years.

It suffers the same shovelware and horrendous searching/filtering problems that Netflix has, and then they act like a bunch of downies and don't let you stream to Chromecast without having to jump through hoops for workarounds. I'd either have to mirror my phone screen onto the TV and then not be able to turn my phone screen off, or mirror my PC screen which defeats the purpose of having a chromecast+phone combination.

I only use Prime for the delivery at the moment because of that, and the more I think of it the less worthwhile that is.
>>
>>84835451
Spartacus: Blood and Sand.
>>
An Idiot Abroad and The Best Of Enemies
>>
Best in Show
>>
>>84835451
Liberal Propaganda
>>
>>84840238
until she gets blacked
>>
Dear white people
>>
>>84835451
Bill nye the science guy
>>
>>84835545

Going to second Nightbreed. That movie is so underrated.
>>
File: 1490350538431.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490350538431.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>84835451
recently finished riverdale, I quite liked it
>>
>>84835653
>netflix shills exist on /tv/
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.