[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't introduce a new character without jumping the shar-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: lucky koth.png (200KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lucky koth.png
200KB, 500x375px
You can't introduce a new character without jumping the shar-
>>
This is the only exception probably because he didn't do much
>>
>>84835152
he spilled on the pee pee money
>>
File: 1479239167404.jpg (8KB, 222x204px) Image search: [Google]
1479239167404.jpg
8KB, 222x204px
>>84835152
OP you fag that show got cancelled just five years after that
If that's not a sign of jumping the shark, then I don't know what is
>>
>>84835152
>it's a Bobby still doesn't know he's Cotton's biological son episode
>>
>>84835400
King of the hill was always being fucked over by the NFL
>>
Lucky ruined Luanne's character.

I always thought since she stripped down Hanks Truck and totally rebuilt it she would eventually have to give up on hairdressing but became some sort of amazing mechanic for Nascar or maybe even a driver, showing her triumph over her unpleasant upbringing...

nah instead some 50 year old got her pregnant and she accomplishes nothing for the rest of her life.
>>
>>84836557
>Lucky ruined Luanne's character.
this tbqh. writers just made them 2 retards
>>
>>84835316
MASH turned over the entire cast besides hawkeye, klinger and hot lips and did fine.
>>
>>84836557
The show tried to portray realistic outcomes for people who would be in similar situations in real-life. A dull girl from a smaller town is probably going to end up staying in town and having kids with a local guy.
>>
Lucky was the downfall of the show.
>>
>>84837831
I liked the stump episode, but I agree. Most of the Lucky centered episodes were shit. Didn't like him that well
>>
>>84837855
Also the Cotton dying really didn't help, but I see why they did it. Buckley was Luanne's #1 followed by Rad Thibideaux
>>
Honestly the last few seasons became sitcom garbage compared to the first few. Lucky is just the Jar-Jar of the later seasons; he sucks out loud so he's easy to point to.

Peggy went from being this know-nothing-know it all to being a quippy housewife
Bobby went from a weird kid with disturbing modern sensibilities to being a quippy kid with witty dialogue that betrays his inability to pick up on social nuances and tact.

The supporting characters changed but they were still consistent. The main cast got watered down into generic sitcom archetypes and too many episodes had the formula of "OH WOW X IS A WEIRD THING BOBBY IS GOOD AT LOOK HANK HE'S ACTUALLY TALENTED AFTER ALL BUT WE'LL FORGET THAT NEXT WEEK WHEN HE DISPLAYS APTITUDE AT SOMETHING ELSE AND STOPS BEING THIS DUMB KID"
>>
The show ended just before it would be modern Simpson tier and some of the last episodes were pretty awful.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.