[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project Almanac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: PJA_1780965.png (962KB, 966x869px)
PJA_1780965.png
962KB, 966x869px
so i just watched pic related
>inb4 tweeny time machiney
now despite whether you liked this flick or not, i gotta few questions
>besides obvious hitler paradox ending
what i mean by that is
>travel back in time
>destroys prototype
>now he can never travel back in time

so, ignoring hitler paradoxes
1.) why didn't he try to prevent his father from dying? or would that create an alternate (another) hitler paradox?
2.) cont'd???

fuck it, if anyone responds ill follow up with more questions. in sum, i cant tell if there are certain plot holes that are implemented intentionally.
>>
>>84834708
You're going on the assumption that time-travel backwards is possible irl. It's not. So you can make up whatever bullshit paradoxes you like because they're irrelevant.

Just enjoy the movie. Don't think about it too hard because none of it makes "sense".
>>
>>84834708
lol you watched a teen drama about time travel and made a thread about it in a serious manner how shitty is your taste and how bankrupt is your life?
>>
>>84834852
no im not asking about the paradoxes really, but there are certain plot holes that make me think it was ambiguous for either
>interpretation
>or possible sequel

for instance, they never return to the cell phone ringing when they tested the drone
>>
>>84834886
it was on my roomie's plex server, it's a monday, i checked it out
if you haven't seen it, or wouldn't like to discuss, there's plenty of other threads going on right now
or are you that desperate to troll?
>>
>>84834910
Honestly, I can't remember what happened. All I remember is that the gf was a cutey.
>>
>>84834937
lol and you have roommates. poor fag. if you're older than 22 you are a failure.
>>
File: 820.jpg (27KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
27KB, 600x367px
>>84834981
that def wasn't open to interpretation
>>
>>84834993
>still trying to troll
if you're not going to contribute, why are you here?
how bankrupt is your life?
>>
>>84835058
I'm waiting for the ambien to kick in. Got a dental appointment tomorrow.
>>
Ironically I thought the direction was good during the festival, and then when the drama involving the time travel's consequences started kicking in I got bored. So I can't really answer your question about his dad, sorry.
>>
>>84835138
well speaking of the festival, during the original (initial) timeline (or whatever you want to call it)... how the fuck did he get the band to dedicate the song?
does that imply he had been traveling solo before all the consequences?
>>
>>84835191
I think that was just him fucking around in the present, I mean they had backstage passes so it might not be that hard.
>>
>>84835282
ah, but he states that he got the passes 3 months prior
>he had been planning to go back to the festival
>maybe they had gone before?
like, hey maybe the first time they went during 7th period instead 6th

i just think the song dedication was kind of odd, kind of like the cell phone ringing during the drone experiment
>>
>>84834708

Fuck this movie and watch Summer Time Machine Blues instead.
>>
File: 1349663793783.gif (2MB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
1349663793783.gif
2MB, 353x234px
>DUDE LEMME JUST LEAVE THIS TOP SECRET GOVERNMENT PROJECT IN MY BASEMENT SO THAT MY TEEN AGED SON CAN BUILD IT LMAO
>>
>>84834708
>hitler paradox
what a fucking normie.
>>
>>84834708
>>
How is it that both camcorders still exist in the end?
Shouldn't both phase out of existence or something if they're too close
Like what happened to his friends
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.