[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malphasin Clark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170710_181039.jpg (326KB, 1313x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170710_181039.jpg
326KB, 1313x871px
IT'S HABBENING
>>
Can someone sum up this season's FTWD? I forgot it's running.
>>
The only thing that's happening is a shit story.
>>
>>84829228
kino
>>
File: download (7).jpg (11KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
11KB, 188x268px
>>84829228
Cowboys vs Indians

Also light bright or white, or get the fuck out.
>>
>>84829228

"You know the mexican minority thing we did last seasons? We're doing it with indians playing some old shit of 'white men took our lands'. We're also going to significantly upboost the lead woman role since we're killing off Travis totes fucking stupidly and we need a de facto strong character. Oh, oh, and let's have intertwining arcs that makes the viewer realise that in the end they don't give a flying fuck about any of the characters and none of them can really stand up on their own."

For fucks sake, i'm writing this while the show has been paused on another monitor for more than it has runtime and the name of the chick in OP's pic i couldn't remember. Maggie? Mom? Fuck, her name was said not 10 minutes ago.. "You're not running the camp...X!"

I guess this just goes to show how much of a crap anyone should give about this show at this point. Or how shitty my memory is.
>>
File: IMG_20170710_181918.jpg (291KB, 1179x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170710_181918.jpg
291KB, 1179x854px
>>84829245
Oh hey, you're here ahead of schedule.
:^)
>>
>>84829409
>>84829268
>>84829263
thanks.
>>
>>84829409
It's not just you my dude. I just sat through last season plus what they've got for season 2 and I'd be fucked if anyone asked me the characters names. Except for Nick, he's pretty cool all things considered.
>>
>>84829180
Wait, Madison is Alpha?
>>
>>84829505
Hell fuckin yeah mothafucka!
>>
>>84829477
>Nick

You mean Junkie Depp
>>
File: xddvg0tajrahs1bkiico.jpg (34KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
xddvg0tajrahs1bkiico.jpg
34KB, 620x470px
Also, we're about to find this guy's head on a pike real soon on the main walking dead with Rick & Co.
>>
>>84829505
No

there is never going to be a cross over of the two shows. This has been confirmed by actors on the sets and the writers and Kirkman himself

but keep dreaming
>>
>>84829591
Is that why I like him? Shit.
>>84829790
They'd do it for ratings, don't ever fucking doubt they would if the need arose.
>>
>>84829790
It hasn't been confirmed, though.
They just stray away from answering that question and answer it vaguely as they can because it would give away too much information.
But Madison is definitely becoming alpha and they are about to be the whisperers no doubt. It's getting pretty obvious at this point man.
>>
>>84829477

I like the black dude, he's a neat character, a hustler with nothing to offer in a post-apoc world. Nick's neat and he's used well to explore some of the themes in the story. The sister though? Completely useless( though hawt). Same for the entire Salvadore(?) latino arcs, Ophelia atm included.

-- MADISON! Right, Madison was never really a powerful character but hey, with Travis the soccerdad turned hard-fisted-badass with the murder of his son, they needed someone to hold the flag. But she turned waaaayyy too fast into a Rick for it to be believable.
>>
File: Season_two_travis_manawa_(2).png (722KB, 608x858px) Image search: [Google]
Season_two_travis_manawa_(2).png
722KB, 608x858px
>>84829918
T-Rex is dead tho
>>
File: 1499225236895.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1499225236895.png
760KB, 760x839px
>tfw travis

Why? Why do this? He was becoming my favorite character. What the fuck is up with these people. You could have killed off anyone else (other than nick or strand of course) and I would have Newman okay with it. If nick or strand die I'm fucking out.
>>
>>84829918
Oh the black dude is great, that conversation he had on the radio with the Russian cosmonaut was a real good scene. I'd agree 100% about Nick too, he's a great fusion between being just batshit crazy enough to survive and still having some kind of moral code. Everyone else can fuck right off imo.
>[Madison] turned waaaayyy too fast into a Rick for it to be believable.
And that's why I hate her character with a burning passion. She's Rick 2.0 so TWD core audience doesn't feel too disconnected from the original show.
>>
>>84829715
>guy
>>
>>84830069
>Newman
Been*
>>
>>84830069
>He was becoming my favorite character
That's why bud, your favorite character is dead! :O
>>
>>84830146
I'm not your buddy, pal.
>>
Also check this out.

Alicia's (Nick's sister) real name is Alycia Debnam Carey.
She's very frustrated right now and seeking comfort, Jake was the first she sought that comfort from. But she tells her mom(aka madison/alpha) that she likes him but is not in love.
She'll probably become an emotional wreck because of all her stresses adding up and end up getting abused by some of the rough group member just like Lydia in the comics does.
Also the whisperer Joshua from the comics is most likely Jake from the ftwd show.

And it may so stupid but
>Alicia
>Alycia
>Lycia
>Lydia

I know it's her real name, but still, why would they name her character the same name as her actual name but with one changed letter? So that it's not obvious that she's Lydia.
>>
>>84830249
I'm not your pal, friend.
>>
>>84830094
Alpha is a Rick 2.0 though. So I guess it makes sense.
>>
>>84830291
I'm not your friend, jackass.
>>
>>84830378
Not with that kind of language you're not.
>>
>>84829477
>>84829918
>nick
>black guy

Fucking philistines. The only good character is RUBEN BLADES as RUBEN BLADES.
>>
>>84830069
because nice guys never prosper
it's literally the only point of twd
>>
>>84830069

>Gets hired on as the main character in the Avatar sequels
>immediately dies in the show

I wonder what could have caused them o kill off his character
>>
>>84829228
madison and company continue to do whatever they want and no one does anything about it. madison continues to hold the show back, making it nearly unwatchable.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.