[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brian my cereal says ooo those are cheerios

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: Untitledhfgh.png (44KB, 666x457px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledhfgh.png
44KB, 666x457px
brian my cereal says ooo those are cheerios
>>
peter there is no god because your daughter is ugly
>>
Damn Beter back at it again with the dumb thots
>>
>*gets Brian tattoo*
>>
>>84827720
brain do not get hit by cars you will make stewie shit his diaper
>>
The family guy mock posts on here are distressingly lazy
>>
File: 1495311976854.jpg (42KB, 630x476px) Image search: [Google]
1495311976854.jpg
42KB, 630x476px
Hey Beter
>>
>>84828070
Nyes. I find them shallow and pedantic.
>>
>>84828102
Yes, they insist upon themselves
>>
>>84827720
>Hey Peta remember that time we went on /tv/?
>>
>>84827720
More!
>>
>>84828070
Just like the show itself heh heh heh
>>
>>84828092
BEGONNE THOT
>>
>>84828276
shhhh oowwww shhhh owww shhhh owwwwwwwww shhh oowwww shhh owwwwww shhhh owwww shhh owww
>>
File: download.jpg (21KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
21KB, 267x189px
I am the phamnily guys
>>
>>84827720
do you think lois ever did the peanut butter dog trick with her pusy ? for brian
>>
>>84828751
my nama stewwie
idea for fg stewwie smokes pot wiht brain
>>
Is family guy or the family guy?
>>
Is Family Guy the ultimate pleb filter?
>>
I unironically enjoy Family Guy.
It's edgy and unpredictable.
>>
Hey Lois do you remember the time I starred in the movie Drive
>There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand? Nyehehe
>Cut to high speed car chase
>Peter crashes straight into a cement wall flying out of his vehicle
>TSSSSS AAAAAA TSSSS AAAAA TSSSS AAAA until commercial
>>
>>84831327
Family Guy was never meant to be thought-provoking or high brow.
>>
wow lois what a boobs
>>
fuck the baby, beter
>>
>>84828102
Lois, "Who's the Boss" is not a food!
>>
>be brian
>meet Jesus Christ multiple times
>still an atheist
???
>>
File: family-guy-engrish.jpg (631KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
family-guy-engrish.jpg
631KB, 864x648px
>>84827720
what's with fomoly goy and o's?
>>
ey beter
>>
Lois, that is just morbidly obese.
>>
Am I alone in liking the beter meme?

It reminds me of that "jeff look out for the stairs" meme.

It's so fucking stupid but hilarious.
>>
>>84832880
I laughed out loud at this OP for some reason
>>
File: hey beter.png (290KB, 670x460px) Image search: [Google]
hey beter.png
290KB, 670x460px
b̵̛̝͍͓͈̩͚̘̼̎̓́̂͐͑̾̽̃̂͂͘̕r̵͕͙̪̼̜͖͉̥̪̘̱̠̩̓͘i̷̘̞̜͖͋̉̾̔͆̔͊́̽̑̕͜ͅä̷͚́́́͝n̸̩̩̤͛͑͑̃͊̆̈́̃ͅ ̸̡̗̦̠̻̤̪̻̪̬͙̎͊͋͒̌m̴̼͕̺̤͔͌̐̇̽̐̈́̌̏̋̋̚͝͝y̴̠͙͒̋͌̀͑̚͝ ̴͈̼͔͛́͛́͛͘c̴̛͈̝̖͎͔̱̩̘̯̦̻̠͌̉̍̀͑̽̃̔̋͒͝ë̶̞̱̠̻̟́̒͊͊̿́ṛ̴̖͍̫͎̜̤͆́̍̈́̽͋̏͘̕͠͝ͅȩ̸̜̺̥̟͎͎̰͔̞͒̈́͊̑̀͌̿̌̍̑͌͒̐̊͝a̷̧̤̗̭̺͓̹̘̥̤̓̈́l̶̢̨̻̤̬̜̮̮͉̼̭̞̻͈̾͋̑̓́̍̍͌̈̄͘ ̵̢̛̰̩̭̥̖̭̝̩̾͑͘͠͠s̵̛̛̺̹͍̹̈̓̀͛̓͌̔͋̿̒̽͌a̵͚̱͇͂̍̓́̄̿̊̊̀̕y̶͇͉̰͚͉̾̽̊̉̂̏͑̆͋̚͝s̶̡͇̻̻̠͑̏̓̉̉͂ ̷̢̦͖̮͕̪̩̹͓̭̠̹̪̍͌͌̒̓͛̇̍̄̽͝ǫ̷̗͙͚̀̋̉͗̏̈͑͛͌̚͝o̸̰͍͉̦̒̎̓̇̌̿̄͜͝o̶͆̈́͠ͅ ̴͖͉̳̫̘͖̝̤͉̂̐̽̓̀̇͌͌̔͠͝ͅt̴̨̡̢̛̝͇̰̰̖̗͍͎͔̦h̵̺̓̉̈̑̋̔͑͊̽͠͝o̴̜̫͎͎̽̈́͋̈͛̍̆̌͑͋̓̔̏̓͂s̸̻̜̱̟̺̮̳̗̤͓̣̮̓̊̑͗͒̑̎̄̔̆̾͑͘͠ȩ̴̛̯̫͈̙̞̭̤̦̱̋̔̋̽̓͑̕ ̴͙͈̥̖̓̿͛̋̆̾̀̋̕ͅą̴͈̰̻͍̯̟̣͖͇̣̜̊͌͆̾͜͝r̵̢̙͇̬̙̝̥̣̗̦̣͈̾͂̇͜͜ͅe̶̡̗̖͎̓̇ ̸̧̟̥̭̺̫̪̖̝̙̞̇̽̑͗͂̐͆̓͜͠c̶̢̗̓͑̍̒̀̏̂̌͒̎̕͝͝h̸̢̦̘̣͔̘̯̺̬͍͕͇̟̘̏͊̉͗͊̈́̚̚͜͝ę̴̢̨̥͇̯͚̳̘͍͓̻̇͌̎̃̊̏̌͝ȩ̴̡̡̫̫͉̮̦̼̝̦͗͐͑ͅŗ̷̘̘̖̬̙̜̥͓̘̯͔̳̤͇̌̿͝͠í̷̧͍̦̻̩̊̉̋̃̋͋o̸̝͂͑̽͘ṣ̶̨̩̤̜̟̜̚
>>
like 1/10 skits is funny on that show
>>
>>84832767
>rorcanc
any idea what they meant by this?
>>
>>84827720
THIS JUST LIKE THAT ONE TIME
>>
>>84833963
rancorous?
>>
>>84833963
http://www.fox.co.uk/family-guy-s1

It's "Sarcastic," apparently.
>>
>>84834169
Meet the Griffins – Peter, the big, lovable oaf who always says what’s on his mind. Lois, the doting mother who can’t figure out why her son keeps trying to kill her. Their daughter Meg, the teen drama queen who’s constantly embarrassed by her family. Chris, the beefy 13-year-old who wouldn’t hurt a fly, unless it landed on his hot dog. Stewie, the maniacal one-year-old bent on world domination. And Brian, the sarcastic dog with a wit as dry as the martinis he drinks. The animated adventures of this outrageous family will have you laughing out loud.
>>
File: tumblr_omwttxHwSH1vzdx5fo1_1280.jpg (173KB, 750x665px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omwttxHwSH1vzdx5fo1_1280.jpg
173KB, 750x665px
>>
beter
>>
>>84832762
Its actually a criticism of selective hyperskepticism
Or its just that atheism is the weakest belief system
>>
File: family gay 234.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
family gay 234.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>84827720
>>
Hey Beter
>>
>this page is in Vietnamese. Translate it to English?

Why am I getting this?
>>
>>84828092
Lois is such a bitch.

If I were married to her I'd beat er'
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.