[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is an accurate representation of Canadian life, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: trailer-park-boys.png (346KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
trailer-park-boys.png
346KB, 600x337px
This show is an accurate representation of Canadian life, right?
>>
>>84827366
when it comes to the common liquor and drug use yes, the cops and gun fights not so much. i live 2 hours from where the show takes place btw
>>
Show sucks after season 7, anyone who says otherwise is underage
>>
>>84827448
Have you seen them filming?
>>
>>84827513
sadly i have not but i've visited the park before, it's exactly what you'd expect it would be, just kinda meh
>>
>>84827486
I watched the series once and I didn't realize how drastic a change there was between season 7 and 8. Wtf happened? Everyone got so old, there's too much self referential humor, it just got way too wacky. Like it was funny when they tried to capture the surreal wonkyness that goes down in white trash towns. When they were at the pizza parlor and everyone was dancing like it was a happening spot it was hilarious because you can imagine in a small town that could actually happen.
>>
>>84827625
The show became flanderized when the actors became the writers

Simple as that
>>
>>84827667
well that's just your opinion

to me it's always been a show for stupid shit to happen in, realistic or not, so it's whatever
>>
>>84827625
the line between actor and character got blurred and they started playing them a little more ironic and self aware.
>>
It feels like they are just doing it for fun now. It's not terrible, but it will never reach the heights of the first few seasons.
>>
>>84827486
Sucks after season four honestly
>>
>>84827625
Idk how nobody has said this but the gap in time is like 7 years and Netflix picked them up and forced them to be bad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.