[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What are you spooks up to?! why was this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: spooks.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>What are you spooks up to?!
why was this allowed?
>>
>>84827145
Because Clint Eastwood?
>>
>>84827145
raimi green lit it
>>
because niggers are spooky
>>
>>84827145
fuck you little baby child go watch veggietales if this triggers you
>>
>>84827145
>why was this allowed?

Because the character was specifically written to be racist and his coming to terms with that (and subsequently trying to change) is the whole fucking point of the movie?
>>
File: STIRNER2.gif (150KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
STIRNER2.gif
150KB, 245x320px
>>84827145
>stirner profile
>talks about spooks

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>84827332
It was a different time.
>>
>>84827145
black people are called spooks?
I thought klansman were called spooks because of the sheets
>>
>>84827325
>Because the character was specifically written to be racist and his coming to terms with that (and subsequently trying to change) is the whole fucking point of the movie?

Incredible how sensitive someone can be to particular words and they distort an entire film.
You're fucking dumb dude.
Go write for the movies section of Wall Street Journal or something, you got it down.
>>
>>84827325
He's not actually racist, though, that's the whole point of the movie; he's just a bitter old man who's desperate to pass his experience and things off to the next generation, but his own kids don't want anything to do with him.
>>
the guy has a trunk on his jead my friend
>>
>>84827145
>why was this allowed?
It's a movie about a semi-racist who changes his ways. It'd be hard to have a racist without any actual racism.

>>84827703
What do you think it's about?
>>
Why are white people so sensitive?
>>
>>84827145
Because it fits his character
>>
>>84827791
yeah love it when white bois go into a primal rage when you call them a cracker. like baka how can the entire race be so sensitive to a single word.
>>
Well, what were they up to?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.