[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of this movie, /tv/? Also: Call it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

What did you think of this movie, /tv/?

Also: Call it.
>>
>>84826882
It was the movie i always wanted to make but even better. When i saw it i was actually kind of heartbroken.
>>
I hate everything, but this was pretty great.
>>
i really enjoyed it. it was tense and entertaining.
>>
>>84826882
fucking epic.... love it. and the score being only wind, brilliant.
>>
>>84826882
Pretentious garbage.
>>
>>84826882
Fucking meme shotgun.
Will they ever make a Blood Meridian movie?
Who will be cast as Holden?
>>
agua
>>
>>84827518
this. that scene was kind of dumb but in a funny way
>>
>>84826882
I call dubs
>>
>>84826882
I need to know what I stand to win
>>
Some coincidences are easily overlooked by the great dialogue. Chigurh makes every scene tense.
>>
>>84826882
The ending of the movie was random and made no sense, okay Chigur gets randomly hit by a car how is that relevant to the plot?

Also the main character's death is literally barely covered, the film had some cool scenes but skimmed over the death of its protagonist
>>
>>84827764
I can't even recognize if someone is baiting or not these days.
I guess this truly is a No Country for Old Men™
>>
>>84827855
I wasn't baiting, it's not a bad movie by any means. I enjoyed most of it but the ending seemed underwhelming, that's all. Oh you know that protagonist we've followed for the whole movie? We'll make his death barely noticeable and a small plot point in favor of the side character sheriff. It's just a poor ending to a sweet cat chases mouse dynamic.
>>
>>84826882
Its a good movie, and does the book pretty well. And i call doubles :)
>>
>>84826882
It's a normie movie desu
>>
>>84828098
yea dude. there should have been a scene, like, where he gets shot 5 times...but kills his attackers! then he's lying there bleeding....and woody hairyson comes in and holds and his and they have an epic bro moment before he dies! then hairy woody closes his eyes and walks off as the sun sets....woulda ben epic.
>>
>>84826882
The Coen Brothers are cultural terrorists, and this is their worst weapon yet
>>
>>84827159
This post gave me douche chills.
>>
>>84829362
Whats douche chills anon?
>>
>>84827243
>pretentious as a criticism
how to spot a pleb 101
>>
>>84826882
There's some pretty good dialogue but people only like this movie cause of Chigurh, remove him and its boring and subpar
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (452KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
452KB, 2048x1365px
>>84829750
It's when you lick my butthole
>>
File: Tommy Lee Jones_stare.jpg (51KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy Lee Jones_stare.jpg
51KB, 814x500px
>>84829140
>It's a normie movie desu
>>
>>84827639
Everything until now and everything after now.
>>
>>84827764
it was random.. just like the outcome of a coin toss..
>>
>>84830162
Nice.
>>
>>84827764
I thought he got into that car accident 'cause he was still trippin' about old girl refusing the coin toss. She called him out, and it affected him a lot more than he realized. Or maybe it was just pure chance. That car traveled a long way to meet him, after all.
>>
>an ATM
>>
>>84828098
It was subtle. Subtle can be good too, yanno?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.