[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New pokemon origin movie doesn't have Misty and Brock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: x4rmzsh9xsrmer83xv6y.png (304KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
x4rmzsh9xsrmer83xv6y.png
304KB, 800x447px
http://kotaku.com/new-pokemon-movie-rewrites-history-ditches-brock-and-m-1796767604?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow
>>
>>84825505

This news is old as fuck.
>>
>misty and brock
Who?
>>
>giving a fuck about pokeymanz

Are you 5 years old?
>>
>>84825505
Why would anyone want to watch new Pokemon shit when they could just go back and watch the originals? New shit is never going to top the original. I think I still have VHS tapes with some episodes, that shit was the GOAT.
>>
>>84825505

Misty and Brock were memes anyways. they never were supposed to follow Red

the pokemon anime was a mistake
>>
>>84825505
Adam is that you? Get that dog dick out of your mouth and post some full length reviews.
>>
>pokeman
You hav to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>84825670
The pokemon anime is actually older than 18 now

So if people are nostalgic over it and miss misty and rocko they actually have to be older than 18.
>>
>>84825736
If you still give a shit about pikachumans then you're probably 6 years old
>>
>>84825619
am at RTX right now so can't
>>
>>84825771
That makes no sense in this context considering they are complaining about no misty or rocko
Six year olds wouldn't even know who they are.

You are not very smart anon.
>>
>>84825808
You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>84825845
So why do you keep proving you aren't?
>>
>>84825505
Nice URL you cock sucker
>>
>>84825568
>>>/a/

kys
>>
The anime should have been like the manga instead of an endless commercial. So fuck any character that the anime remade hope they stop existing. Also fuck pikachu.
>>
>>84826007
>manga that doesn't even focus on the one thing people like the most about the franchise: pokemon battles

no thanks
>>
Brock's voice actor is in jail and Misty is annoying, so good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.