[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw The Circle. What did I think of it, \tv\?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Just saw The Circle. What did I think of it, \tv\?
>>
you're biased either way. either /pol/ or waifufag
>>
The sex scene was disgusting
Emma is cute though

The movie raises a valid point, with The circle obviously being Google. It has to stop, enough is enough. They don't need to know everything like in the movie, they know PLENTY already!
>>
Was I the only one that thought the ending fucking sucked harder than a hooker?
>>
Looks like shit and everyone in it is a piece of shit too.

/thread
>>
Imagine a big episode of Black Mirror and there you have "The Circle". Unfortunately, i think you could find more cinema, more critical approach and more philosophical substance from the tv serie, than from this film. A tragic example when a popular tv phenomenon is capitalized for the big screen and not even the story can hold for it self. A terrible mess, with terrible actors.
>>
Fucking garbage
>>
>>84820485

Nope, the ending had to be the shittiest part. While it did make a good point about big data, the cast and the whole second half sucked ass.

Saying that, it did portray campus life well for big IT employees at big IT companies. Gone to a few grad-interviews and the company reps really try to make it seem like it was in the film.
>>
It gets and F.

The gorilla sucks, stop trying to make him a thing alread. And the little lady cannot act
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
'acting'
>>
File: fart.jpg (104KB, 1530x860px) Image search: [Google]
fart.jpg
104KB, 1530x860px
bad and too long black mirror episode
>>
>TECHNOLOGY IS THE DEVIL HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I wish 50 year olds would stop writing movies.
>>
>>84823368
How can anyone defend this shit
>>
>>84823368
>constant livestreaming
>doesn't even stream her sleep, let alone showering
>>
Shit.
>>
I read the novel it's based on and that was really good, but I read some reviews for the film and it made it sound like ass so I'm not sure if I want to watch it. It might make me doubt my powers of critical thinking
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.