[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best joke from Raw or Delirious?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: delirious.jpg (32KB, 856x482px) Image search: [Google]
delirious.jpg
32KB, 856x482px
What is the best joke from Raw or Delirious?
>>
Ice cream!
>>
landlord on crack
>>
Fuck you Eddy!
>>
when he makes fun of MJ
>>
>>84818887
Delirious aged really horribly. It's still very funny in some parts but the first 15 minutes is really hard to get through. I say faggot and the homophobia really bothered me
>>
>>84819379

but eddie has a thing for trannies so it's ok
>>
>>84818887
The bit about Cosby calling him and then him calling Pryor.

>Youuuuu can not say...fuck!
>>
>>84819301
ICE CREAM!!!!!!!
>>
>>84819301
>>84819426
YOU CANNOT HAVE NONE
>>
both hold up incredibly well
but his faggot police bit
>WEEE OOOO WEEEEE OOOOOOO!!!!!!
>>
AUNT BUNNY FELL DOWN THE STEPS

AHHAHAHA

also

You know what i do to the dog when you're not here eddy ? I kick it. that's right. I kick the motherfucker
>>
>>84818887
About his mom and a shoe.
>>
This is my house and if you don't like, just get the fuck out!

Eddie, go chop down that tree.
>>
HEY BOI! YOU LOOK MIGHTY CUTE IN THEM JEANS!
>>
GOONEE GOOGOO
>>
Delirious is definitely the superior of the two but the last 15 minutes of Raw when he just goes full "Eddie's Drunk Dad" and has the rant about his childhood eating toys from the toy factory his dad worked at is so fucking funny that even by the end Murphy himself couldn't keep himself from laughing. The whole cookout/Eddie's dad ranting/Aunt Bunny falling down the steps bit in Delirious is honestly the funniest piece of stand-up of all time. It's like the fucking Abbey Road medley of comedy or something, I don't even know how to compare it to anything else. The joke per minute ratio is nuts, and the fucking pay-off at the end with his mother throwing her shoe joke from earlier in the special floored me the first time I watched it.
>>
>>84819379
this post is so leddit it hurts
>>
Hominahominahominahiomina
>>
File: woody allen.jpg (44KB, 494x565px) Image search: [Google]
woody allen.jpg
44KB, 494x565px
>>84819379
I hope you're joking.
>>
>>84819379
fgt
>>
>>84822060
>The whole cookout/Eddie's dad ranting/Aunt Bunny falling down the steps bit in Delirious is honestly the funniest piece of stand-up of all time
I unironically agree with this
>>
>>84818887

all the homophobic ones
>>
You'll be a seven year old, walkin' the dog, no-home motherfucker!
>>
>HOPE NONE OF FAGGOTS ARE LOOKING AT MY ASS
>>
Nothing from nothing means nothing, gotta mean something, motherfucker punch you in the mouth.
>>
The one about how he just wants to party all the time.
>>
>>84818887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQBLzotAn3M
>>
>>84818887
When he says Nigger
>>
>>84818887
i like the bit making fun of Rocky and how a white boy could never beat up a black man irl. murphy was a comedy genius back then.
>>
>>84818887

The whole extended bit with mfufu and the call back

>SUCK MY DICK EDDIE!!!!
>>
>>84818887
HALF!
>>
>>84826928
Murphy was pretty good at making fun of both sides, Whites who got hyped up for Rocky & Blacks who got angry about real life Rocky being Louis
>>
>>84819514
Cause you on da welfaree....and yo fatha is in alcoholliiic
>>
>>84827537
*beating
>>
Did raw have the Blacks vs niggers bit
>>
>>84818887
Eddie was 22 when he made delirious. Fucking kill me
>>
>>84824379

>Watchin' the ships roll in...then I watch 'em roll away again...Lillian.
>>
>>84827537
Also it was true, 9 times out of 10 when a wb tries to man up around a bm, they end up ktfo
>>
>I said, "What's next? You put your dick in and just explode."
>Girl's laying on the bed like, "maybe I should see a doctor about this?"

>they put a real fag on the top too. "WEO WEO WEO WEO! Pull ovah!"
Some of the story bits drag on too much but I love these specials. Both top 5ers
>>
>>84824497
it's MY GIRL wants to party all the time

fuck off reddit
>>
>The part about Eddies mom making him a "house burger" and all the other kids are like "we got McDooonnaldsss"
>>
>>84822060
When you get older, you'll realize Raw is superior.
>>
No pussy is worth $150 million!
>>
>>84819379
you're not wrong, still plenty of hilarious moments throughout though. his energy is just so contagious though
>>
>>84827657
I know man. Some people just have "it". He's one talented mother fucker.
>>
>>84831045
He is wrong, and you're a fag enabler.
>>
>>84831094
and you're just a faggot.
>>
HALF EDDIE
>>
>>84819705
this.
anyone who grows up with drunk parents knows this shit to a tee
>>
>>84827575
Isn't that Chris Rock?
>>
>>84819379
HA! GAYYYYY
>>
>>84827657
I think he was 18 or 19 when he got on SNL and proceeded to own that show for a few years.
>>
>>84819379
dont know why you're being downvoted, that whole part was just a big homophobic rant, there was no jokes at all, it just wasnt funny
>>
just how underrated is eddie murphy
>>
>>84837633
at one point in time he was probably the funniest person alive, not to mention he was in a lot of really good comedy movies back when comedy was in it's golden age
>>
>>84827475
Came here to post this.
>>
>This your bag?
>YEAH IT'S MY FUCKING BAG
>WHY MOTHERFUCKER
>A BLACK MAN CAN'T HAVE A SUIT CASE?
>>
>>84824379
Goat
>>
>>84831071

Kind of.

But he started in comedy cellars when he was what? 13? 14?

Highly illegal, but he still did it every night. He was already intermediate to a pro by the time he was 18.

He literally kept SNL alive without Lorne Michaels, and it was a better show.

Fucking Mr. Robinson man.

Fucking Mr. Robinson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-3ckX-zSHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EhgQsMsdsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q3LSze9l7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvE0_YGMHw

The REAL Mr. Rogers.
>>
>If I ever get married, I have to go off to the woods of Africa and find me some crazy naked zebra bitch
>>
YOOOUUUUuuUUUuuUUUU CANNOT SAYYYYYYY

FUCK
>>
>>84836804
>it's not funny because it hurt my feelings
Ya the audience were in tears of laughter because it was so unfunny. Triggered faggot.
>>
>>84837633
Eddie owned the 80's.

SNL
Delirious
Trading Places
Coming to America
Beverly Hills Cop
48hrs

He pretty much went downhill after that. Though some would argue Nutty Professor. I personally really enjoyed Bowfinger.
>>
>>84820173
this famlam
>>
>>84818887

The long bit about alimony.
>>
>>84840199
HALF!
>>
File: johnny_depp[1].jpg (141KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
johnny_depp[1].jpg
141KB, 1296x730px
>>84840981
forgot the pic
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.