[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rogue One moments that make no sense (almost a year later)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: promo319508447.jpg (151KB, 2048x858px) Image search: [Google]
promo319508447.jpg
151KB, 2048x858px
Opening of Ep. IV: "Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire..."

>Lost inconclusive number of fighters, including good pilots
>Lost inconclusive number of troopers and transport ships, including unit of experienced infiltrators
>Lost several capital ships, including flagship and fleet admiral
>Victory

On the other hand, Imperial forces destroyed their own most important archive for no reason (testing a weapon? It was already tested), which is a whole new level of retardation...

And how did they made second Death Star if the Archive with plans were destroyed? Did they steal them back from the rebels?
>>
End of Rogue One
>Vader goes on fucking light saber rampage

30 seconds later (aka beginning of A New Hope)
>Vader calm, collected, and merely throwing people around and talking a big game

Normies will defend this.
>>
>>84817700
the whole movie is retarded
>>
>>84817700

I thought many Bothans died? What happened to the Bothans dying to bring the information?
>>
>People nitpicking the best Star Wars movie ever.
>>
>>84817790
You are a fucking retard
>>
>>84817790
That was the 2nd Death Star
>>
>>84817839
Under 18 gtfo
>>
>>84817790
That was Death Star 2
>>
>>84817839
A year later even
>>
>>84817876

Was it? I could've sworn that was in IV.
>>
>>84817878
Whatever, the kid has kino taste
>>
>>84817916
Under 18s buttfucking other under 18s
>>
>reasons I can't stop crying about a dumb family movie (almost a year later)

you really need to stop
>>
>>84817878
You mad grandpa?
>>
>>84817962
Don't matter to me that your generation has shit taste. Instagram said it was good, so you follow in droves.
>>
>>84817700
the plans for the death star using today's technology would be just a few gigabytes compressed.
I would imagine someone had a fucking flash drive and copied them.
>>
>>84817839
That's not how you spell "Empire Strikes Back"
>>
>>84817700
>what is a strategic victory

there you go
>>
The assault on the archive planet was only a poor imitation of the Death Star assault in ROTJ. They even have a clone of Amiral Ackbar and ground troops just like Han Solo and Leia disabling the shield.
Thes Disney movies will always be the same shit over and over again because Star Wars fanboys are cancer, they'll eat up anything and ask for more. Just visit reddit and take a look at the level of these gobshites, it's sickening
>>
>>84819310
What like the battle of Jutland? They didn't even think that was a victory back in the day
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.