[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YOU WOULDN'T BROWSE REDDIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Piracy_Its_A_Crime_Wide.jpg (16KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
Piracy_Its_A_Crime_Wide.jpg
16KB, 640x357px
>YOU WOULDN'T BROWSE REDDIT
>>
I read that as "privacy."

Guess I slipped forward 10 years.
>>
>>84808268
>it's possible to steal something that doesn't physically exist
???
>>
File: Pirating purse.jpg (125KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
Pirating purse.jpg
125KB, 800x553px
Don't mind me
Just pirating this purse
>>
>>84809174
So you wouldn't mind if someone just took all your money that you have on the bank?
>>
>>84809235
If he makes a copy why not
>>
>You wouldn't copy a car.
>>
>>84809235
>using a bank
I'd deserve it at that point.
>>
File: 1473453795206.png (521KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
1473453795206.png
521KB, 800x699px
>>84809235
>your money
>actually existing in a bank
>>
>>84809235
I wouldn't mind if you made an identical copy of my computerized bank account for your own personal use while I still had access to the original, no.
>>
>>84809235
The bank already does that anon. Whose money do you think they give when someone wants a loan?
>>
File: go back to trumppit.jpg (6KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
go back to trumppit.jpg
6KB, 250x192px
>>84808268
but he would
>>
YOU WOULDN'T SHOOT A POLICEMAN, AND STEAL HELMET

THEN GO TO THE TOILET IN HIS HELMET, THEN MAIL IT TO HIS GRIEVING WIDOW

AND THEN STEAL IT AGAIN
>>
YOU WOULDN'T SAVE A PICTURE FROM 9GAG
>>
>>84809235
if they just copied all my money then spent that money they copied then i wouldn't have a problem.
the irony of this post is that's exactly what central banks do when they buy government bonds and issue more currency thus devaluing each dollar. of course the lemming brained plebeians don't understand that at all.
>>
>>84809235
The number in my bank account represents the bank's contract to give me actual money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.