[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was better, Rise or Dawn? Dawn was better and you know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What was better, Rise or Dawn?

Dawn was better and you know it
>>
>>84807411
Rise is good. Dawn is excellent.
>>
>>84807411

on the other hand this is a before and after of a bukkake.
>>
>>84807411
They were both good in their own way.
>>
>>84807411
Dawn is one of the best blockbuster movies of the last decade, Rise is great but almost nothing tops Dawn

War is probably gonna be the shit finale to the trilogy, like everything with a great second instalment
>>
Rise of the Planet of the Apes was a superior monkey origin story. If you disagree, you're problem just trying to shill for the director who was sad that his sequel couldn't live up to his one hit wonder.
>>
i like them both but prefer rise, thought this whole oh yeah some humans developed an immune system for this super deadly virus a bit cheap
>>
>>84807411
Dawn. I hate James Franco.
>>
>>84807411
Those titles mean the exact same thing
>>
Definitely Dawn. I really hope War won't be shit, and from what I've seen it looks good. As long as they don't fuck up the human girl storyline, and Harrelson stays out of cliché bad guy territory.
>>
>>84807411
Rise is a pleb filter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.