[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one had the dumbest weapon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6254.jpg (45KB, 350x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6254.jpg
45KB, 350x166px
Which one had the dumbest weapon?
>>
Donatello

>a literal stick

lmfao
>>
You
>>
Ralph by a country mile.
>>
Leo didn't need two swords
>>
>>84807058
> hothead has a 90% defensive signature weapon
Raphael
>>
>>84807135
perhaps that is exactly why he has a mostly defensive weapon... because he is such an angry hothead.
>>
>>84807058
Using two katana is a bit strange
>>
Nun-chucks are so fucking stupid
>>
Why didn't splinter make them all proficient in all four weapons?
>>
>>84807230
they hurt like hell though
>>
File: 28545769.jpg (876KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
28545769.jpg
876KB, 1920x1080px
it doesn't make sense to me how a plain wooden stick is supposed to stand up to robots and monsters and shit
>>
Which Ninja Turtle was the most attractive?
>>
>>84807654
none
they are outfitted in different colored garb, and each one has signature weapon, b/c the audience can't tell them apart on looks alone
>>
Donatello is a joke
>>
>>84807077

Re-enforced sticks hurt a lot. Ralph has the number weapon.

>literally a farming tool
>>
>>84807592
He could try to spin it, that's a good trick
>>
>>84807654
mikey was the cutest, leo was most classically handsome, raph fucks the best, donatello is a cuckold nerd.
>>84807700
absolute shit opinion kys
>>
>three-pronged meme knives
>>
R18 cartoon Turtles movie WHEN
>>
Why did one sound like he was from Brooklyn and the other California?
>>
>Raph is a hothead brute
gets defensive weapon
>Donnie is a tech guy
gets simplest weapon
>Mikey is goofy and immature
gets weapon that needs a lot of focus
POTTERY
dunno how Leo fits in there
>>
>>84808142
he's the most levelheaded so he's the only one that get's a real weapon. splinter knew what he was doing.
>>
>>84807230
I agree. Useless for defense and just as likely to injure the user as the opponent.
>>
>>84807135
if he didn't he would murder people
>>
Imagine if Ralph got the katanas
>>
>>84807230
>>84808407
I used to practice with these quite a lot in uni... because I was a stupid kid, but anyway.

They're not as bad as you think, amongst all the showy weeb moves are two really solid attacks. The standard "over the shoulder, downward strike" comes from a really relaxed stance and when you examine the lever length, equates to a police baton strike on the head, with a far greater acceleration.

However I'd prefer to have a baseball bat if given the choice. It has more than two moves and doesn't risk smashing your own genitals.

Raphael's Sai win the award for me; all the disadvantages of a knife with the advantages of a garden fork
>>
>>84808610
PG-21
>>
Swords that are to PG to cut through any of their enemies
>>
>>84807887

I think youre confusing sai and kama.
>>
Where the fuck are their shurikens?
>>
>>84807058
Botticelli and his staplegun.
>>
>>84807135

> Defensive weapon
> Literally three knives taped together

Those fuckers are even more stabby than the swords man.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.